3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:37 am

Game experience (seniority).

Maybe, damn it, there is such a topic, but still ...
It's just interesting how many years I have been playing games, what was the first game that we saw, which console they started from, and so on, etc.
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead squallit 29.07.21

ON ZX Spectrum ELITE It's 100% Thing !!!
Then Dendy, Sega, Psone, Dreamcast, Ps2, PC bought XBOX, I bought a
new computer, I sell XBOX, In the fall I will take PS3.
PS there was also Electronics there a wolf with eggs))

F
FoxHounder 29.07.21

Experience - 12 years out of 19 lived =)
The first consoles - the left copy of the Atari 2600 with classic games like Pitfall, and of course the NES (more precisely, its pirated copy - Dendy), the first game - Super Mario Bros.
After working closely with them, I became an avid gamer, but I especially want to highlight the period since 1997, when I got the PSX. These are my happiest gaming years! Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil 2 ... How many immortal masterpieces were there at that time! Whoever remembers will understand ...

Z
Zhou 29.07.21

Why hasn't there been an option for more than 20 years? I started playing at the age of 5 - I remember Mars and Barman on an alphanumeric display and 7-inch floppy disks.

j
jaiishi 29.07.21

I started playing not on a console or a computer,
but on my father's calculator. I really forgot the calculator model, but in
special features it has power from four AA batteries
and an incandescent "monitor". In '88, the LCD was very bad.
The source of the games was the Youth Technique file
for 86-88 years, and specifically - the Electronic Games Club section.
But, nadoli say that the eight-year-old boy quickly
got tired of it, somewhere in two weeks.

And then, like everyone else, Chinese Tetris, dandy clone, Sega MD, 3DO, PSX, PC.

PS I've been playing for 18 years, what a horror ...: shock:

b
biblbrux 29.07.21

[b] jaiishi [/ b] Damn, KEI is power! I still have a TM file for several years. Cool magazine was in the 80s. Then it got washed out and gone ...

d
darkknight 29.07.21

~ 15 years old. In the first 2nd-3rd class on the spec.

-
-Mag 29.07.21

so according to the poll to see the people playing almost from the nursery ... I do not believe.
60% have been playing for more than 10 years ... everyone is lying in the poll: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] I

don't understand at all how from the age of 5 you can evaluate a career as meaningful ? I'm talking about the game ...

F
Fat ninja 29.07.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], I've been playing somewhere since I was 6 years old. kind of meaningfully begged for new games from parents, watched the dandy show a new reality, etc.

-
-Mag 29.07.21

[b] Dark_Knight [/ b], well, maybe ... but some people evaluate their careers as playing in "Electronica" - catching eggs, etc.

F
Fat ninja 29.07.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], then I have been playing since I was 3 years old :) because I played egg-catcher at this age.

F
FreaK 29.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] I don’t understand at all how from the age of 5 you can evaluate your career as meaningful? I'm talking about the game ... [/ quote] [b] $ Mag [/ b], I've been playing since I was 4, the first NES was bought in the fall of 92nd. At that time I played not just to push buttons, but quite meaningfully. Rodkov always bred the hits of those times. I even forced my older sister to translate the dialogues from English in order to follow the plot :)
So you're wrong: wink:

S
Shizatul 29.07.21

Started playing on the computer Search, ninja, digger, zoom.
In general, all my life I have been torn between two concepts, on the one hand, I terribly like to play, on the other hand, I think that it is stupid to sit at a computer part of my life! Therefore, lately I have only been playing hardcore - at night, wearing headphones ... smoky [img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Shizatul/icon_rasta.gif [/ img]: fight:

I
IQ-156 29.07.21

If we take into account the first and last Soviet prefix "Videosport", then he began to play when he was 10 years old, and then off and on - Nes, SMD, 3DO, PSX, Dreamcast, PS2. Total gaming experience - 17 years.
But I wonder, which thread of those present here keeps a general record of the games that have been completed by one person?

S
Seishin 29.07.21

13 years out of 18 :)
ZXSpectrum -> SMD2 -> PC -> PS2
that's how I degraded. %)

S
Sasha @ FOX 29.07.21

for 8 years I play TOOOOCHNO!
the first game was the PRESTORNIC! This is the topic I still play with a man with a cudgel!

A
Aleksey_demon 29.07.21

15-20
I have been playing since I was 8 years old. First experience - Atari! In 1987 there were a lot of them and a bunch of them. Spectrum came about 3 years later.
Well, if you evaluate by "Well, wait!", Then with 4-oh :-D :-D

A
Avelon 29.07.21

My first prefix, like many others, was probably "Dandy". I spent hours playing mario and prince. Then the game battle (still black and white). Then the PS came out, switched to it. I don't remember how long I play.

Y
Yuka 29.07.21

24 years old already

H
HD 29.07.21

And I just did not have any prefixes. Only in the 6th grade a PC appeared for study.
Playing experience - 2.5 years.

S
Skaarj 29.07.21

This year will be 10 years for the glory of God. 10 years of horror, adrenaline, fun ... From the sprite corridors of "Wolf's Lair" to the bump monsters of Oblivion. Yeah ...: crazy: