3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forrest gump 31.07.21 01:08 pm

At what age can a child be allowed to play video games?

There is a nephew (3 years old). Likes to walk, to play, to help parents to do house cleaning and learn letters - good boy :)
[i] The existence of computer games does not know [/ i].

I've been thinking: play games, he will, in any case, because all his future friends will "do it" :) However, if you start it too late, you may get hooked in such a way that you can't tear off your ears - it will be harmful.
If you start too early, it can IMHO interfere with normal development, since the child must learn the world not through virtual reality, but through ordinary reality - again harm.

I think that we need to start introducing the child to games so that it does not make him a gambling addict. That is, to play, but know when to stop and not start confusing virtual reality with the real one (a very real danger for the emerging consciousness IMHO).

My considerations:
1) You need to start playing after the child learns to read - so that he can learn about fairy tales from books, and not from games. Otherwise, the motivation for reading may be lost: why read, if you can play at the same time.
2) You need to start playing right away with the best games - so that the taste is formed and then time is not wasted on garbage (which is the majority).
3) You need to play only children's games, no Quake, Doom, Vivisector: D and similar violence.

I invite fathers (literally :)), as well as uncles and grandfathers (if there are any;)) to share their thoughts on the topic, make a rating of the best children's games, etc.

I'm thinking: maybe buy a GameCube - they say all the best children's games out there?
Regarding the "educational" games: IMHO it's all bullshit - learning to read, write, consider it better by "old-fashioned" methods, and the entire market of educational programs for children rests on the desire of parents to teach children according to new, "fashionable", "progressive" methods. In fact, their usefulness was invented by the manufacturers of these programs in order to sell them :) [offtopic] As with vitamins in pills, food supplements, "quantum therapy devices", etc. [/ offtopic] [/ offtopic]
124 Comments
Sort by:
m
mili 31.07.21

As soon as it gets into the herd where everyone is playing, nothing will save it, so it is better to try not to lose contact.

L
Leider 31.07.21

J About fall ... Past the eyes a little Temka flew by ...
Both are wrong. Lucifer because he is a provocateur, and Solidus Snake because he is led to it.
Verbally to both.

S
Solidus snake 31.07.21

[b] mili [/ b], heh .. maybe I'm being led, but what remains to be done is to watch how some young upstart upset me for no reason. Also somehow not to my liking. I think any person can react negatively to such an attitude ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 4 minutes 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Leider [/ b], heh .. maybe I'm being led, but what remains to be done is to look like me for no reason some young upstart upset upset. Also somehow not to their liking. I think any person can react negatively to such an attitude ... so there is nothing to guess. Perhaps in real life he is the same instigator, or simply he is also a parasite and he was infuriated by my words. Many teenagers do not make the difference between parental care and earning a living on their own ...

K
KKK 31.07.21

Pregnant girls are advised to apply Dual Shock to the abdomen for the favorable development of the fetus, do not let them get used to the beautiful, just not to online, this is a kick-ass, it is better to have an abortion right away.
Rs Gamer from an early age. : lol:

H
Hero 31.07.21

I started playing at the age of 5. In Duke Nyukema.

o
opposer 31.07.21

I've been playing the Atari 2600 since I was 5 years old

D
DS5OOO 31.07.21

[url = http: //www.pegi.info/en/index/id/177] http://www.pegi.info/en/index/id/177 [/ url] here you can find out from what age and what games you can.

K
KKK 31.07.21

[b] ds5000 [/ b], me mona: crazy:

A
Anakin 31.07.21

Well, I started at 5 Years, I think, just right: D.

D
Dr. Robotnic 31.07.21

[b] Solidus Snake [/ b], is she still with him? You haven't finished him yet? : lol:

a
aladdin 31.07.21

on ps3 you can give a child from 3.5 years old to play - checked! Kinder's favorite game - ducks (where the gyro controls are) - passed all the levels and you can't tear off the console ...

D
Dr. Robotnic 31.07.21

[b] aladdin [/ b], indulge your kid with a cherry: wink:

a
aladdin 31.07.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], I have nowhere to put two prefixes - it won't fit into the design of the room ... so I have to take one thing

S
Solidus snake 31.07.21

[quote name = "ds5000"] http://www.pegi.info/en/index/id/177 here you can learn from what Strength and what games can be. [/ quote]
Ponty.tam Russian netu.togda sense this test, or whatever you might call it.

D
DS5OOO 31.07.21

[quote name = "Solidus Snake"] [quote name = "ds5000"] http://www.pegi.info/en/index/id/177 here you can find out from what age and what games you can play. [/ quote ]
Ponty.tam Russia is not present. Then the meaning of this test or
whatever you can call it.
.there will be drawn .. and unwritten .. even an Indian will catch ..: mrgreen:

O
OGGIS 31.07.21

That's bullshit. I saw some kind of Russian trash race in the store, and there it was written in the rating of the peg - violence, obscene language and drugs.

D
DS5OOO 31.07.21

[b] OGGIS [/ b], have you even played this race..matter there is violence, drugs ..

K
KKK 31.07.21

A friend's nephew for 5 years requires a prefix, Romka went to visit his phone for 3 days, he didn't even have a Dandy.
I have an ownerless ps1, but somehow it’s not convenient (very old), I wanted to buy a new one, but then changed my mind, he still doesn’t know how to read, and my parents will not be able to suggest anything, they themselves have not read anything for a long time.
I'm thinking of taking Megadrive and a set (Lion King, Aladdin, etc.), no problem, no hassle! : P
What do you think?

a
aladdin 31.07.21

[b] KKK [/ b], I think the child needs to play! has a good effect on the development of thinking and logic ...
personally, I am very glad that a child of kindergarten age easily mastered the games on ps3 - it's a pity I didn't have such a childhood

D
Dr. Robotnic 31.07.21

[b] KKK [/ b], I think you can: wink: