3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Your game achievements (records) in games

Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Hard --- Male character --- Time: 02: 03.17 --- (+ Mode one dangeros zombi) ---------- At the end of the game got Bazooka + pistol + wardrobe keys + invizbl mode. (S-Rank).
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Invizibl --- Male character --- Time: 02: 10.04 --- (At the end of the game gave the Real Survival mode) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Real Survival --- Girl Character --- Time: 01: 57: 33 --- ( At the end of the game they gave Secret photos and a letter from the main creator on several sheets + his signature) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Zero --- Resident Evil: Zero --- Level Hard --- Time: 02: 07: 22+ Bazooka + MP5 + Wardrobe Keys + Opens S-Rank.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Resident Evil 2 --- Leon --- Hard --- 00:54:33 (S-Rang)
---- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Resident Evil 1 (original) --- Hard-S-rank-01: 11.17

Whoever passed any resident for a skoka, write your records.

In Zero, who collected all the files?

the current played at the speed on Zero, PE2 and PE1 (original), and the remake can be done faster than the reason that PS2 and the Cube were stolen, and most importantly the memory card was truly a golden card.
113 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] they are no better, they are small and lazy. and some developers make the Japanese versions a lower difficulty level. I know for sure that this was the case with DMC3 and even Itagaki before the release of Ninja Gaiden said that he was counting on the success of the game in America, and not in Japan, because there are very few hardcore players. [/ quote]
So I say, they play nothing better than us. : agree:

S
SeYazh 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] they are no better, they are small and lazy. [/ quote]
Maybe small, but not lazy.

F
Fat ninja 31.07.21

just lazy, these are not my words. so say Japanese developers about Japanese gamers.

S
Stalk_er 31.07.21

FF-X the last boss (Dad Didus): twisted:
I KILLED him, he never hit me (well, just once according to the script)
When he took out the sword: gigi:

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] lazy, these are not my words. that's what Japanese developers say about Japanese gamers. [/ quote]
Why do they say that, have you heard that somewhere? : confused:

F
Frost-sama 31.07.21

Have you decided to switch from the topic to the Japanese?
stop

D
DAVE 31.07.21

Far Cry took place 3 times on all difficulty levels :) ... i.e. just passed .. 9 times .. the most interesting at the last level to play .. and everything else is crap ... yes screenshots were made by SEA: twisted:

t
the end 31.07.21

And here's another record: I managed to complete the game of Tony Hawk Proskater 4, it was very difficult to do. : |

d
dmitry_gf 31.07.21

and I collected all the chaos emeralds in sonic 3

t
the end 31.07.21

Well, I have already passed MGS3 15 times already, 3-on Fox Hound.
02:43 -which is my best result. I updated it today.

S
StrikerX 31.07.21

Passed once Metal Gear Solid 2, the one on 4 discs: gigi:

t
the end 31.07.21

I just passed MGS3 again, again to Foxhound, the result is the same.

d
dmitry_gf 31.07.21

[quote name = "StrikerX"] Passed once Metal Gear Solid 2, the one on 4 discs: gigi: [/ quote]

on your computer then ?! and did not hang at the very end?

t
the end 31.07.21

And here I am again MGS3 passed only now to the most shameful title , this is also not easy to do. :)

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "the end"] And here I am again MGS3 passed only now to the most shameful title, this is also not easy to do. :) [/ quote]
How did you manage? :)

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] [quote name = "the end"] And here I again got MGS3 only now to the most infamous title, this is also not easy to do. :) [/ quote]
How did you manage? :) [/ quote]
Yes, there was nothing to do, that's the result. :)

t
the end 31.07.21

And I passed the Guard of Light / Darkness 5 times with each race, I spent the last summer. :)

R
Raipper 31.07.21

[b] max-max [/ b], warning.

t
the end 31.07.21

And I also collected all the artifacts, banner, buts, books, spheres, scrolls in the Guard of Light

o
old_osam 31.07.21

Metal Gear Solid 1:
BigBoss Rank
Time 02:01:15
Continius 0
Diet 1
Kills 25
----------------------------
Metal Gear Solid 2: (PAL)
BigBoss Rank
Time 02:37:33
Saves 7 (the torture was passed without a turbo joystick with a perfect)
Continius 0
Diet 0
Kills 0
-------------------- --------
Devil Mei Edge 1
Vesde Super rank on easy (turn on easy it is more difficult to get to Super rank than on normal and even on Hard)
Super rank on Hard and Normal
50% super rank on Dante must Dai (level Dante was completed the first time without replaying normal and hard several times)
For brother Dante at all four Super Rank levels.
Collected all secrets and all possible orbs
------------------------------------------- -
Dino Crisis 1
The game was completed in Japanese without prompts, suffered for 2 months, damn puzzles :)
---------------------------- -------------------
Onimusha 2
Critical MODE mode, got to the last boss and suffered for a long time and did not score, then PS2 and memory card were stolen. Bracelet, so I suffered with the last boss)
----------------------------------------- ------
FF 10 killed the last boss within 10 minutes, naturally I was not trained and played according to the plot.