3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Your game achievements (records) in games

Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Hard --- Male character --- Time: 02: 03.17 --- (+ Mode one dangeros zombi) ---------- At the end of the game got Bazooka + pistol + wardrobe keys + invizbl mode. (S-Rank).
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Invizibl --- Male character --- Time: 02: 10.04 --- (At the end of the game gave the Real Survival mode) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Real Survival --- Girl Character --- Time: 01: 57: 33 --- ( At the end of the game they gave Secret photos and a letter from the main creator on several sheets + his signature) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Zero --- Resident Evil: Zero --- Level Hard --- Time: 02: 07: 22+ Bazooka + MP5 + Wardrobe Keys + Opens S-Rank.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Resident Evil 2 --- Leon --- Hard --- 00:54:33 (S-Rang)
---- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Resident Evil 1 (original) --- Hard-S-rank-01: 11.17

Whoever passed any resident for a skoka, write your records.

In Zero, who collected all the files?

the current played at the speed on Zero, PE2 and PE1 (original), and the remake can be done faster than the reason that PS2 and the Cube were stolen, and most importantly the memory card was truly a golden card.
113 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOmni 31.07.21

Minesweeper on "Novice" in 7 seconds. Well, I managed to catch up with G-Man in the first half, but I already wrote about it somewhere ...

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

MGS2: sub - Pliskin, Sneaking Mode, Sneaking, Level 1 - 015985

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] MGS2: sub - Pliskin, Sneaking Mode, Sneaking, Level 1 - 015985 [/ quote]
I'm In the game Jackie Chan Master of tricks, collected all the dragons.

[size = 75] Added 22 Aug 2005, 16:25: [/ size]

I'm in the game Jackie Chan Master of tricks, collected all the dragons.

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

2 The End

Why quota my post? Try to break the record!

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] 2 The End

Why quota my post? You try to break the record! [/ Quote]
I accidentally, distracted. : roll:: roll:

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

2 The End
Well, you want to compete in VR missions or duels? Do you have ICQ? : fight:

t
the end 31.07.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] 2 The End
Well, you want to compete in VR missions or duels? Do you have ICQ? : fight: [/ quote]
No, I don't want anything.

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

MGS2: sub - Episode-Tanker, Difficult-European Extreme, Radar: OFF, Game over if discovered. Results: Kills-0, Saves-0, Continue-0, Rations Used-0, No damage taken, Special items not used, Time: 14:50.

W
Wildduck 31.07.21

Of course there are a lot of records, but the most expensive for me, of course, is that I went through all the side quests in inal fantasy 7, 8 and 9 (except for any spoilers like the resurrection of Iris in ff7 and excalibur 2 in ff9), collected everything, everything, opened all all all, pumped all all all, killed all all all, in general, the games were 100% complete. The rest of the ff also of course tried to go to the maximum, but for example in ff6 I did not bring everyone to 99, in ff10 the sphere, although it was filled to the maximum, something was empty. Like this =)

-
-Mag 31.07.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] Of course there are a lot of records, but the most expensive for me, of course, is that in inal fantasy 7, 8 and 9 I went through all the side quests (except for any spoilers like the resurrection of Iris in ff7 and excalibur 2 in ff9), collected all all all, opened all all all, pumped all all all, killed all all all, in general, the games were 100% complete. The rest of the ff also of course tried to go to the maximum, but for example in ff6 I did not bring everyone to 99, in ff10 the sphere, although it was filled to the maximum, something was empty. Like this =) [/ quote]
I can boast of similar results)))
but the answer is different - Excalibur is in the 9th part! ^ --- ^

S
Sonic Son'edith 31.07.21

in Sonic he set a bunch of records on the shoga at one time ...
maybe he set a record for munching at sea (I had to change the mouse because of the flasks)

-
-Mag 31.07.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] [quote name = "Wildduck"] There are of course a lot of records, but the most expensive for me, of course, is that in inal fantasy 7, 8 and 9 I went through all the side quests (except for any spoiler like resurrecting Iris in ff7 and excalibur 2 in ff9), collected all everything, opened all all everything, pumped all all all, killed all all all, in general, the games were 100% complete. The rest of the ff also of course tried to go to the maximum, but for example in ff6 I did not bring everyone to 99, in ff10 the sphere, although it was filled to the maximum, something was empty. Like this =) [/ quote]
I can boast of similar results)))
but the answer is different - Excalibur is in the 9th part! ^ --- ^ [/ quote] I

meant [b] Excalibur 2 [/ b] and I used it)

W
Wildduck 31.07.21

[offtopic] Taking Excalibur 2 may be possible, but because of it there will be other losses. For example, some things can only be found on 2-3 discs. Passing the game for speed, there will not be enough time for these things / quests. Of course, on disc 4, you can go through the chocobo quest with chokographers, but all the things with abilities cannot be collected. So playing to the maximum is with everything, but without Excalibur 2. Playing with Excalibur 2 is also an achievement, but there will be no maximum in it. [/ Offtopic]

m
max-max 31.07.21

The people who do TimeAttack; Fast (Quick) Done; SpeedRun; 's play countless times!
These are their gaming achievements!
For example, I don't even know how many times I had to go through SMetroid to make the MOST AWESOME RUN, not only in my opinion, not only on SNintendo.
Who wants to download from 194.29.198.4 in Game Movies /

y
yuhan 31.07.21

[Quote name = "Wildduck"] Of course there are a lot of records, but the most expensive for me, of course, is that in inal fantasy 7, 8 and 9 I went through all the side quests (except for any spoilers like the resurrection of Iris in ff7 and excalibur 2 in ff9), collected all all all, opened all all all, pumped all all all, killed all all all, in general, the games were 100% complete. The rest of the ff also of course tried to go to the maximum, but for example in ff6 I did not bring everyone to 99, in ff10 the sphere, although it was filled to the maximum, something was empty.
Like this =) [/ quote] [offtopic] Listen, where in the 8th part there was garbage with a set of words, which type should have been "near the railway bridge" (this seems to be a quest with a lake). This (other than a couple of cards) is the only thing I haven't found. And what did they give for that? [/ Offtopic]

I passed FF8 and FF9 in Japanese!
[offtopic] The best (so far) - sixth! [/ offtopic]

W
Wildduck 31.07.21

[offtopic] In Japanese? Not sickly))) I'm going to look at ff7AS in Japanese, but this is not a feat, this is a hopeless situation = ((

As for the garbage with a set of words, are you talking about the moment when they give you a bunch of words and you have to decipher them? place on Peninsula EaldBeak (north of Balamba), but on a peninsula, not on an island nearby. Come to the coast, closer to the water, and press the circle. And you will get the same words. [/ offtopic]

M
Molodnyak 31.07.21

I have already posted in the theme of the game ... 8) [url = http: //img200.imageshack.us/my.php? Image = crimsonland20050424214145966qp.jpg] HERE [/ url]
In Crimsonland for survival >>> 43 minutes

y
yuhan 31.07.21

[quote name = "Wildduck"] [offtopic] In Japanese? Not sickly))) I'm going to look at ff7AS in Japanese, but this is not a feat, this is a hopeless situation = ((

As for the garbage with a set of words, are you talking about the moment when they give you a bunch of words, and you have to decipher them? place on Peninsula EaldBeak (north of Balamba), but on a peninsula, not on an island nearby. Come to the coast, closer to the water, and press the circle. And you will get the same words. [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
[offtopic] Theirs about four or five, I found on the peninsula (and others too), but not on (as stated in the tooltip) near the railway bridge. [/ offtopic]

P
Pinky 31.07.21

2molodnyak: which version did you play? I didn't like the new ones.
I'm at Crimsonland v. 1.30 was cut - 53 seconds lasted a maximum. : shock:

M
Molodnyak 31.07.21

[quote name = "Pinky"] 2molodnyak: which version did you play? I didn't like the new ones.
I'm at Crimsonland v. 1.30 was cut - 53 seconds lasted a maximum. : shock: [/ quote]
Crimsonland 1.98 8)