3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Your game achievements (records) in games

Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Hard --- Male character --- Time: 02: 03.17 --- (+ Mode one dangeros zombi) ---------- At the end of the game got Bazooka + pistol + wardrobe keys + invizbl mode. (S-Rank).
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Invizibl --- Male character --- Time: 02: 10.04 --- (At the end of the game gave the Real Survival mode) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Real Survival --- Girl Character --- Time: 01: 57: 33 --- ( At the end of the game they gave Secret photos and a letter from the main creator on several sheets + his signature) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Zero --- Resident Evil: Zero --- Level Hard --- Time: 02: 07: 22+ Bazooka + MP5 + Wardrobe Keys + Opens S-Rank.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Resident Evil 2 --- Leon --- Hard --- 00:54:33 (S-Rang)
---- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Resident Evil 1 (original) --- Hard-S-rank-01: 11.17

Whoever passed any resident for a skoka, write your records.

In Zero, who collected all the files?

the current played at the speed on Zero, PE2 and PE1 (original), and the remake can be done faster than the reason that PS2 and the Cube were stolen, and most importantly the memory card was truly a golden card.
113 Comments
Sort by:
a
alxp90 31.07.21

CoD 2 passed 14 times, is that cool?)

T
Tremere 31.07.21

ems, then I will also say:
all quests, all options for development, passage, weapons, for 4-5 passes SW KOTOR: razz:

a
alxp90 31.07.21

and even passed petka 1, 3, 4, 5, without solution!

T
Tremere 31.07.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b],: agree: this is really respect

H
Hero 31.07.21

1000 out of 1000 gauss in leather4 and I also had all 3 chao gardens open in sonic adventure 2: razz:

P
Paragraf 31.07.21

Max Payne 2 in 1 hour 20 minutes. eight)

X
XPEH 31.07.21

Ninja Gaiden Black. Passed ...
[b] Hero [/ b],
[quote] I had all 3 chao gardens open in sonic adventure 2 [/ quote]
Sonic Adventure 2 I was fucked for the most tomatoes: all tasks in all missions to the rank And all the emblems are collected. By the way, like Sonic Heroes. Next in line is Anlished.
But Adventure 1 failed: sad: Bigom in the first level could not catch a fish for 2 kg, it was simply not there !!! (((((

H
Hero 31.07.21

[b] XPEH [/ b], I on A could not wank the last 2 levels for sonic: sad:

R
Retrokun 31.07.21

I currently played Smackdown on max difficulty and tore all of them: gigi:

but if you play the din you like, you can bring the actions to automatism

R
Roman 31.07.21

Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja: sad:

C
Chieffy 31.07.21

Call of Cthulhu boxing version with tight controls on "myth expert"

G
Guest 31.07.21

[b] XPEH [/ b], [b] Hero [/ b], kissed, I had both adventure games with all the emblems and more than once: kdsfo: And then they were jacked off on the cube after the dream: gigi:
But in all the rest that came out after I could not play ... no, not because of the complexity or something. It's just not that at all :( I bought anlished a week ago, I thought it might pull in, but no ... although I will try to play further. It seems that he is not so bad like that G ... what came out in front of him (I mean Sonic the Hedgehog).
Damn, but how did these gardens with chao pearl me))) Especially in the second one) I sat there for hours)

T
TetraMorph 31.07.21

Passed CoD WaW on Veteran difficulty. : kksd: