3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
old_osam 31.07.21 01:28 pm

Your game achievements (records) in games

Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Hard --- Male character --- Time: 02: 03.17 --- (+ Mode one dangeros zombi) ---------- At the end of the game got Bazooka + pistol + wardrobe keys + invizbl mode. (S-Rank).
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Invizibl --- Male character --- Time: 02: 10.04 --- (At the end of the game gave the Real Survival mode) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Remake --- Level Real Survival --- Girl Character --- Time: 01: 57: 33 --- ( At the end of the game they gave Secret photos and a letter from the main creator on several sheets + his signature) (S-Rank).
Resident Evil: Zero --- Resident Evil: Zero --- Level Hard --- Time: 02: 07: 22+ Bazooka + MP5 + Wardrobe Keys + Opens S-Rank.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
Resident Evil 2 --- Leon --- Hard --- 00:54:33 (S-Rang)
---- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Resident Evil 1 (original) --- Hard-S-rank-01: 11.17

Whoever passed any resident for a skoka, write your records.

In Zero, who collected all the files?

the current played at the speed on Zero, PE2 and PE1 (original), and the remake can be done faster than the reason that PS2 and the Cube were stolen, and most importantly the memory card was truly a golden card.
113 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitry_gf 31.07.21

oh !, I remembered, in soul callibur 1 on dream in a duel against a computer eight to eight, on ultra hard, I put everyone in one first fighter (Nightmare)

t
the end 31.07.21

And I passed the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with all the characters, although, in principle, it should be. : |

R
Revent 31.07.21

And I passed Gothic 1 in seven days (in the sense of seven playing days)

R
Raipper 31.07.21

[quote name = "Revent"] And I passed Gothic 1 in seven days (in the sense of seven game days) [/ quote]

If you know what to do, it's not difficult. But I don’t like to play Gothic like that. On the contrary, I stretch the time in all possible ways.

y
yuhan 31.07.21

Passed FF8 and FF9 in Japanese. I do not advise anyone. And then FF8 took place in Japanese again. in English it pissed me off that devore was censored, but I wanted to see.

S
Super 31.07.21

Passed MGS 100 times 8)

D
Digger 31.07.21

[quote name = "Super"] Passed MGS 100 times 8) [/ quote]
Nichrome to myself !!! : shocked: How's that?
My only game achievement is mortal kombat3 on shoge mega. For a long time, of course, but since then we constantly gathered with friends and hung in it ... We spent a lot of time there, by the way, I had no equal: gigi: (and I'm also very modest). Knew by heart all the combos and fatalities (well, the techniques, respectively).

S
Super 31.07.21

> How's that?
[quote] In general, I played MGS for about 2 and a half months and went through the game 70 times, I already wrote this in some of the previous posts, well, somehow I wanted to set a small record for myself and I took up MGS again and went through it 30 more times, from there and a hundred times! [/ quote]

L
Lazy skeleton 31.07.21

And I went through the Gaiden 200 times in half a year: gigi:
Well, I think soon I will want to set a small record for myself and I will again undertake to go through the Gaiden 801 more times, and then my result will be equal to 1001 times of passing 8): rotfl:

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "Lazy Skeleton"] And I have passed the Gaiden 200 times in six months: gigi:
Well, I think soon I will want to set a small record for myself and I will again undertake to pass Gaiden 801 more times, and then my result will be equal to 1001 times of passing 8 ): rotfl: [/ quote]
[offtopic] Well, you're cool, really licked the topic with Fedka! : lol: [/ offtopic]
PS I really went through MGS 100 times, but you're just jealous! :
gigi : P.S.C. And let's finish this, I have already been warned, but I don't want to go to the bathhouse!

L
Lazy skeleton 31.07.21

2Super
Yes, where am I to you - you are super here: lol:

[quote] And let's finish this, I have already been warned, but I don't want to go to the bathhouse! [/ Quote] Well, as you say :)

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

Passed MGS2 more than 250 times. Who wants to play with me in VR mission then asya - 1197787.: box:

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] Passed MGS2 more than 250 times. Who wants to play with me in the VR mission then Asya - 1197787.: box: [/ quote]
Well, you're cool: agree:
I passed Metal Gear Solid 100 times, right now I took up Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes, of course I won't go through it 100 times, since this is the same Metal Gear Solid, only slightly improved on the Game Cube, but for Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater I will also take it seriously later!
What about VR Missions, what are you talking about?

n
nightmare 31.07.21

Uuuu, well, you will get a link, right, Kotomoto? =)))
[Url = http: //www.outer-heaven.nxt.ru/illusion_walkthrough.html] Catch the passage from ILLUSION [/ url]! me before him, as before ... I will not even say what! :-D
And if I remember about my achievements, I will certainly write it off ...: beer:

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

2 Super

[quote] What about VR Missions, what are you talking about?
[/ quote]

I play for records (competition) in VR mgs2 and duel mgs3 - join:) [/ code]

S
Super 31.07.21

[quote] I play for records (competition) in VR mgs2 and in a duel mgs3 - join :) [/ quote]
You play for records ... do you pass chtoli for a while?
So, in my opinion, everyone plays like that! And if you want to compete, then you are welcome! :)

K
Kotomoto 31.07.21

Not just for a while! FOR WORLD TIME! Super do you have ICQ? mine - 1197787 knock and let's start. : fight:

Tekken 5 - passed Paul "om Story mode on Ultra hard without ever losing. (without spending a single continue) Jinpachi - child.: maniac:

P
Phate 31.07.21

Cup for the first place in CK2 at the last EFA2k5 championship! : up:

[size = 75] Added on Aug 17, 2005, 14:01: [/ size]

[quote name = "dmitry_gf"] oh !, I remembered soul callibur 1 on a dream in a duel against a computer eight by eight, at ultra hard, I put everyone in one first fighter (Nightmare) [/ quote]
I did it 100 times for Ivy, Sofitia and Cervantes! : up:

[size = 75] Added on Aug 17, 2005, 14:06: [/ size]

[quote name = "Stalk_er"] FF-X the last boss (Dad Didus): twisted:
I KILLED him, he never hit me (well, the current time according to the script)
When I took out the sword: gigi: [/ quote]
Did you wet the dark aeons ???

[size = 75] Added on Aug 17, 2005, 14:13: [/ size]

[quote name = "the end"] Well, why do the Japs play the game better than us, or they have Snake running faster, there are fewer bosses, or in general the game is different. [/ quote]
All people are like people, but they are nerds! :-D

U
Urza 31.07.21

And I went through Morrowind in 2 months of real time and finished the main quest at level 15

t
the end 31.07.21

The year of the Thief in Sparta has passed.