3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaddoG 05.08.21 10:24 pm

How it all began...

Nostalgia stuck ...: sad: :(: sad:

Do you remember the first time you took the keyboard / mouse / joystick / gamepad with trembling hands ... How tears covered your tender face - tears of joy - and even through them you tried to consider something, how you published the first triumphant cry, after completing a level in Saboteur / Mario / Silent Hil / Quake, how angry at the parents who stood between you and Him {PC} (Her {prefix}) ... Tell us, let's cry together ...: drunk:

95 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 05.08.21

And I have already said before, but I will repeat myself again. I started with BK0010-01. "Powerful" Soviet competitor to the Spectrum.

: lovebeer:

S
Sh @ man 05.08.21

Yes, SPECTRUM IS THING

LODE RUNNER was one of my favorite games on the Spectrum and when I bought a PC I oh ... l from what kind of graphics there (in LODE RUNNER on PC) there were graphics)) In general, there are many games that were first developed on the ZX Spectrum) )

And schA no one will even remember him ((

I also remember I spent the night playing on the black and white laptop that my father brought home from work at WOLFINSTEIN! And then, on my color PC, I was stunned when I saw the real color of fascist soldiers, and before that they were just gray guys in gray corridors! : drunk:

3 @ y4iK 05.08.21

And it all started for me with Hitex (a kind of dandy), which I took from friends, then 3DO from Panasonic, well then a celler with 32 RAMs and TNT for 16 meters, and now 4 stumps and titanium with 512 operas! : wink:

S
Shadeus 05.08.21

1988 (maybe I'm wrong)

pisyuk (fig knows which one) stood at his grandfather's work, and there was a cool game Prince of Persia. My grandfather took me to work and I played there, that was cool. Once, we gathered there, but I behaved very badly, I was in a hurry and they didn’t take me to play. That was mourning. Then there was a cousin's Spectrum (even on 5 inch floppy disks). I went to see him with pleasure. Saboteur, dizzy, budokan

, barbarian. There are still encyclopedias on iras! Then there was a dandy. He flirted until trembling in his hands. Once I had to go to the store, and I had Chip and Dale wetting Fat Cat. It is impossible to save, I had to pause and run to the store. I was very worried that it would not be thrown off. I really wanted shoga, but they didn't buy it for me. I went to my friends to watch the video on the "Mortal Kombat 2" cassette. I cried ....

And at school there was a BC, I went to a programming class, because then they let me play!

Then 1994. The first 486 DX4 computer - 100/8/850 / 512kb + CD rom 4x and a 15-inch monitor (still alive).

This device cost about 2000 green and all friends went to look at the SD room and such a large monitor. Who remembers then only 14 inches with a protective screen. I remember a street fighter druganu copied to 24 floppy disks. and then 18 was broken and everything was new ... The first games on PC (my own) Warcraft 1, Civilization, Doom, and of course FULL THRITTLE (licensed!), so I'm a drug addict (gamer) with experience! :)

L
Loki 05.08.21

ya started playing games at the age of 5, when they bought Dandy for my birthday ... that was the time ...

well, then what was not there ... Spectrum, Sega, Nintendo and in the end PC ...

S
SanSanych 05.08.21

Yes, it was a long time ago.

I also remember Dad brought home some kind of box with buttons. It turned out ZX-Spectrum, and then he soldered them himself. And I remember the Soviet versions too. Yellow large keyboard: D

That's really nostalgia, this tape recorder with an understandable hiss, I remember what a bummer it was when the picture was already drawn, and the game was suddenly opp! And it is reset ... And this hateful word Error ...

Sabateur, Barbarian, Elite ... My favorite was about Fredy (I don't remember exactly, but he is a cosmonaut, they say the ship crashed and he runs around the planet, and in the second part at the station) ... Maybe someone remembers ...

Then Dendy, Sega, PC Sony ... I sold everything except the computer ...

N
North man 05.08.21

Yes, and everything was easier for me, at first there was a dandy and your favorite game there you can run around like a toad man and beat everyone up, I don't remember what it was called, and then they bought me a computer; here's the first game on a computer, I remember it was called Rise 2 there robots were fighting a cool game it seemed: D

K
Kay'L 669 05.08.21

My favorite was about Fredy (I don't remember exactly, but he is a cosmonaut there, they say the ship crashed and he runs around the planet, and in the second part at the station) ... Maybe someone remembers ...

Freddy Hardest igruha was called. eight)

fredhard.gif

S
Segal 05.08.21

Yes, it was a noble thing, although it was black and white. Here are the Spanish side-scrollers and our Smugly 3 was still better :)

M
Metadron 05.08.21

I started with Dandy then on Sega then ON Sony 1 then ...

In 1996, the first PC appeared, but from my brother (well, I naturally stole playing time from him), and 2001 appeared (which is still working) 3 pentium 850 Mgz

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 05.08.21

My path is probably the shortest of all Dendy> PC P1 120Mhz> P3 850Mhz

In 1996, a dandy appeared (before that I had a couple of glimpses of the Spectrum and Komodor64). Played it all day long, haven't forgotten your hits yet - Flinstones? Adventur Island 4, Adams Family 2.

At the same time, for the first time, I sat at a friend’s DOOM on 486 (without a mouse yet). Around the same time, I first saw a game that shook me to the core - Age of Empires (so far only a few games have managed to produce the same effect - its sequel - AoE2, Fall, Deus Ex, GTA3).

And I got my own PC in 2001. The first time (two weeks) I didn't get up at all because of him (then AoE2 was released).

The first game played was Duke Nukem.

That's my whole short journey

G
Guest 05.08.21

And I like here and did not tell how it all started for me. And maybe he did, in any case it was a long time ago and no one remembers. so

In 94 I bought myself a Dendy, among my friends it was cool. I didn’t know what a PC was yet. At 99 I bought a P1 100Mhz for 3000 kroons, as I remember now, though with a huge printer (like a monitor and a computer combined, well, a couple of X-boxes in the same place: mrgreen :). Well, in the fall of 2001 I bought myself, then what I am sitting on now is AMD Athlon 1200Mhz. By the way, I have never upgraded yet. In the spring I think to add frames and buy a new video.

l
lastman 05.08.21

It all started with Doom. I came to my father to work, and there the people are testing the computer with the Dum. When everyone dispersed, I decided to test a little too. So I'm still testing. Not the current Dum, but other din as well.

B
Boris 05.08.21

I started out playing STARTREC on an ES-1035 computer.

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

oh ... it's been a long time ago ...

I remember my delight when dad was walking home, and he had a box with DANDY in his hands (!!!) ... he played for a long time and a lot ... then SEGA appeared! oh, these Battletech and Mortal Kombat (still the very first, where you had to break boards after several battles) ...

I played the computer for the first time with my brothers ... then, when everyone had cassettes, they had a 128K + floppy drive! every weekend I went through the whole city (!) at 8-9 years old!

The first experience of playing on 386 was obtained at school ... there they stayed after lessons and played Wolf ... on some computer there was even a DUM !, and somewhere else - a Retailer ... and even Alone In The Dark! !!

I bought myself a computer a month before the default - in July 1998: Seleron266, 64 RAM, 2MB video, 2.5GB screw ... there were 366 Celeron, 950 Athlon, and now 2100 + ... vidyahi: after WW2 s3 Virge was 32MB TNT2 M64, then GF2MX400, then (the stupidest upgrade) GF4MX440, now the Radeon 9800 ... memory, screws and CD-waters - not essential ... and we live ...

PS do not know, maybe such a disease exists - upgradeomania ??? it seems like everything is OK now, but I still want to upgrade again, everything pulls and pulls, all some thought that it would be nice to improve this or that ... :)

M
Metadron 05.08.21

NarayanCat

There is no limit to perfection :)

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

but there is common sense!

K
Kane 05.08.21

It all started with Bitman, then there was Dendy, then Sega, then Sony, and then PC. The first thing I played on my computer was Counter Strike and Dee 2.

And in Bitman, the first game is Double Dragon 3.

I remember how I treated with the words of my parents about buying all this ...: crazy:

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

Bitman is not the same thing as Sega is it?

K
Kane 05.08.21

Bitman is the same as Dendy

sega is already 16 bits, and bitman is 8