3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaddoG 05.08.21 10:24 pm

How it all began...

Nostalgia stuck ...: sad: :(: sad:

Do you remember the first time you took the keyboard / mouse / joystick / gamepad with trembling hands ... How tears covered your tender face - tears of joy - and even through them you tried to consider something, how you published the first triumphant cry, after completing a level in Saboteur / Mario / Silent Hil / Quake, how angry at the parents who stood between you and Him {PC} (Her {prefix}) ... Tell us, let's cry together ...: drunk:

95 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samanouske 05.08.21

And I went through all the parts .. and the Nes and Snes versions, including the Battlemaniax ... The games are mostly hardcore (several times the joystick almost smashed against the wall at the level with snakes)

A
ARLe 05.08.21

[quote] (several times the joystick didn’t smash it against the wall at the level with snakes) [/ quote]

: agree:

[quote] That was the case. I didn’t go through Bettletodes properly - I was stuck at the tenth level ... [/ quote]

Which one is this?

[quote] but it didn’t fit me ... [/ quote]

Why so?

P
Pinky 05.08.21

BC - "arkanoid" and "paratrooper" or something like that.
Microsha - the text toy "Aragorn's path" (LotR rests 8)
was also a prefix, I think it was called Master, but I could be wrong.
whether it was 4-bit (were there such?) or 8 - I don't remember. I did not see the cartridges for it in my eyes, they played with the set that went in my memory. several dozen games, most of which were blue squares (me), shooting green squares (bullets) into yellow squares (enemy),
well, the ZX Spectrum with commando, sabouter 1.2, renegade, barbarian and other games.
286 and battletech, when two world war, riski woods, budokan (all birthdays of that time took place behind this game), king's bounty, eye of beholder.
386 - fields of glory, micromachines, lost vikings.
it was fun to catch the speaker at the music center and play practically with pc speaker surround).
dandy with counter, battletanks, ddragons, battletoads and a couple of dozen more games played repeatedly.
sega-mega 1 and road rash 1,2,3, sonic, which was played instead of school, ninja turtles essno, a series of EA sports games (like 98), desert strike: up:, urban strike.
then stump 100 and nfs 1 appeared, spycraft,

Pentium MMX 166, overclocked to 200, later a 3d accelerator was added. games: rainbow 6 (1), myth 1,2, baldur 1, revolt, nba 98,

but then it's not interesting ...

Z
ZEROCOOL 05.08.21

I got acquainted with the gaming world, it started with a dandy, and the first game I played was a chip and a dile, I still remember how my set and I played this game in a place. Then my first pc appeared (stump 100, accelerated by the turbo button to 133), I was seven years old then. The first game I played on pc was kurandia, a beautiful quest. Then there were all sorts of quacks, and my favorite game is duke nyuken. I remember chopping into it all day. There was also a good strategy transport tukon deluxe, I would have played it right now, it's a pity it does not go under ikspihoy.

P
Pinky 05.08.21

[quote name = "ZEROCOOL"] I got acquainted with the game world, it started with a dandy, and the first game I played was a chip and a dile, I still remember how my setra and I played this game in place. Then my first PC appeared (stump 100, accelerated by the turbo button to 133), I was then seven years old. The first game I played on pc was kurandia, a beautiful quest. Then there were all sorts of quacks, and my favorite game is duke nyuken. I remember chopping into it all day. There was also a good strategy transport tukon deluxe, I would have played it right now, it's a pity it does not go under ikspihoy. [/ Quote] for

sure, chip and dale was a super game. there was still a black cloak.
As for computers, I remember that they put fours at school, like it was a day of open visits - everyone went to gamble. were given 15 minutes each .. the queues were oh-ho-ho. the most popular there was loony AND f116

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

but I just remembered ... even before the dandy we had such pavilions - in the twilight there were several TV boxes, a joystick with one button was cut to them ... the only game that I remember was a cheto about Monty ... or Monti .. . in general, it was necessary to run around the castle ...))) ah! still modern Boulder Dash was there ... I don't know under what name ...
ZY. and in the same pavilions (maybe in the same ones) in the evenings there were "VIDEO SESSIONS !!!" - two boxes are slightly raised in the hall (on some kind of shelf), a bunch of chairs ... a lot of sweaty people ... summer is the same)))

Q
Quote 05.08.21

And I, I started with SEGI, I don't remember games anymore, I only remember "Desert Demolination", my favorite game for Sega ... THEN the power supply burned out,
A few years later, in 2002, I bought a computer, P733 128MB 16MB video. : D

S
SURFER 05.08.21

Yes-ah-ah, as I remember, I remember. I got myself a prefix "SEGA" so to speak ... but I never parted with it for an hour, and skipped school ... [u] [i] It seems that I played in Battle Toads ...! [/ i] [/ u] But now, just think about her, O-OH
PULLS: brash:

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

my brightest impression on Sega is EarthWorm Jim and BattleTech

[size = 75] Added on Feb 24, 2005, 1:24 am: [/ size]

and ... well, MK1 and MK2 were driving))

Q
Quote 05.08.21

[quote name = "SURFER"] Yes-ah-ah, as I remember, I remember. I got myself a prefix "SEGA" so to speak ... but I never parted with it for an hour, and skipped school ... [u] [i] It seems that I played in Battle Toads ...! [/ i] [/ u] But now, just think about it, O-OH
PULLS: brash: [/ quote]
Tochnyak "Battle Toads" is a theme of fseh times and peoples! :(

A
ARLe 05.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] my brightest impression on shoga is EarthWorm Jim [/ quote]

: agree: I personally got hooked on my PC pretty much! Still igruha from Shiny !!!

[Quote] Yes-ah-ah, how can I remember, I remember. I got myself a prefix "SEGA" so to speak ... but I never parted with it for an hour, and skipped school ... It seems that I played in Battle Toads ...! But now I'll just think about it, O-OH
PULLS: brash: [/ quote]

Don't tell me! I recently played it on the emulator! I could not tear myself away !!! Eh! They knew how to make games then!

R
Raipper 05.08.21

And I still remember the very first games on PC: Doom 2 (all night long I am a father-brother :)), Mortal Kombat 1 (impossible fatalities :)) and 2 licensed box toys: (the first and last boxes in my life :) ) Wing Commander 4 (I am a navigator, dad is a pilot, also flew all night long) and Total Control (RTS, only I understood it :)).

A
ARLe 05.08.21

[quote] Wing Commander 4 (I am a navigator, dad is a pilot, also flew all night long) [/ quote]

I remember! : agree:. I still remember playing Full THrottle !!! Doom, Wolf, Duke Nukem - eh! There were times! And somehow they played Mortal Kombat, and then Fatality was discovered purely by accident! What started! We ask everyone! We are looking everywhere! Bit by bit these vigorous fatalities were found!

T
Tofan 05.08.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"] And I have nothing to tell.
My gaming past is utterly preposterous, easily predictable and rather short by local scales :)

It all started with a fairly standard scheme Dandy-> Sega-> Sonya 1, then, getting
carried away with programming, and realizing: Consoles are Evil! (:)), bought myself a PC.

[/ quote]
I also had a nintenda between Sega and Sonya 1, but it lasted three or two months now I don’t remember !!!

[size = 75] Added on 02 Mar 2005, 21:58: [/ size]

[quote name = "Tommy"] I dug up an old topic here ... she made me laugh :-D
[url = http: // forums .gamemag.ru / viewtopic.php? t = 5223 & postdays = 0 & postorder = asc & start = 0] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... sc &
LOL !!!! Well, you give :-D: rotfl: generally super: up:.
Such a feeling that it was so long ago, but having made a couple of steps into the past just recently We were sitting and chopping into Doom or Duke Nyuken or whatever it is called, right now, I remember how one friend, even Star Craft, did not pull the computer o-o-o- oh god, god, the miracle of civilization, you have not bypassed us old !!!!

* Olessia * 05.08.21

I'm a PC-schnitz but with a console past:
First there was GameBoy - they brought me from Japan and played Contra, and in Saga - an awesome Japanese RPG, everything was in hieroglyphs, but for some reason it's clear)))
Then Dandy and tapes with Japanese RPG, then Mario, Bombermen and Tanchiki.
Thus, I passed the personal computers of that time and my first computer was already Pentium 100 with Windows 95 and the very first game that I still love and love - Dungeon Keeper, and then the RPG Might & Magic 6 appeared and for some time I did not become real world))
eh ... the golden times ... now the game is no longer so addictive

C
Crescent 05.08.21

My history.
Some time ago, 15 years ago, I played for the first time on a miracle connected to a TV. There was one game in the big black box - tennis. Two white stripes drove a large bold pixel across a black background. ^ _ ^
Then I saw the great and terrible BK and his great games.
Then a friend of mine got a ZX spectrum, it was all about it until now, I still remember the sound of games loaded from cassettes.
Having worked in the park in the summer, I earned an 8-bit Giliton, oh there was a Kickmaster ...
The next stage is Sega ... Sonic, as well as my first RPG, the great LandStalker.
For a note, I must add that there were also PC's fun such as F1 racing and on motorcycles, prince of persia, grid warcraft, doom, duke ...
And then I bought PSX ... no coments
When ZY2 appeared, I bought a powerful computer instead and sat down on it.
I'm thinking of getting myself in the future ZY3 when it appears. We need to save money. ^ _ ^

T
Tropic 05.08.21

My first game was Doom, which made a very strong impression on me. After that, I got involved in the world of games. With ends.

-
-Mag 05.08.21

I honestly don't remember the details ... but I remember a master one-felt-tip pen came to us ... and he came with the Spectrum ... how great it was, I wonder ... what year it was I don't remember ... but Spectrum also wanted ... and bought ... The squeak was unpleasant, and this inscription "Tape Loading Error" uhhhh /// who knows will understand me! but then there was a floppy drive! and the monitor - 8 colors))) I got hooked on nulf on Basic really in my youth)
then when Dandy appeared ... My turtles are loved ... then Sega ...
At some point, I don't remember exactly when, but I have my friend played her 486 in Warcraft 2, and I couldn't get it off ... then I remember Heretic, Duke ... etc. then the gaming industry began to develop rapidly ... and much was already not so long ago ...

S
Sonic Son'edith 05.08.21

Yeah .... I remember once upon a time there were those same pavilions (as far as I understood about them, NarayanCat mentioned) with slot machines (they quickly died, by the way) and I somehow - once, being still an innocent baby, snagged there. There were slot machines with different games - you could play a little for a few kopecks. I liked one game - there you could choose one of 4 Persians - the game was colorful, with an abundance of explosions and a lot of drive - but alas, I didn't play it so well. Then for some time I had not played for a long time ... and suddenly I saw on the monitor of one of my acquaintances - doom! But in dum, I again played periodchino and with a friend. Then a dandy appeared ... what a maniac I was then ... I found bugs how to screw into bricks in Mario (in order to easily bypass the dragon), I found all the level warps in Battle Frogs, I experimented with games in search of bugs ... I tortured a lot of games ... especially the very first BattleToads, Chip & Dale, Contra (1,2,3), Boat Races (like Boat Duel were called), Jurrasic Park1 , and turtles 3. and then Sega came ... and I got hooked on Sonic 8) I don't understand how many times I replayed which part - I can say one thing: for the first 2 months I played purely in Sonic, I didn't even go to school 8) so I almost flew out from 5 grade 8). and what was my surprise when I recognized my very first game on the shoga in Contra Hard Corps !!! : shock: it was another 2 weeks of playing :) but in general with shogi I remember, in addition to the above listed Comix Zone, Dune2, Earth Worm Jim ,, Jungle Desetr Urban Strike, Light Crusader, LandStalker, BeyondOasis (AKA Story of Thor) my first The RPG was Phantasy Star2, Micro Machines 1 2, RockNRoll Racing, Road Rash 3,
in all these games I played and a lot 8)
after a while in my life there was an era of computer clubs ... the first blah game was StarCraft, it had just appeared then. Then Contra, Diablo, Allody2 -> well off we go :)

[size = 75] Added on Oct 14, 2005, 2:10

am : [/ size] By the way, now I was drawn to the old Segov games - first I dug out sonic 2 + knuckles and sonyu 3 + knuckles - I went through these parts, then I went through the rest =) then Contra, then the Comics Zone, then the light crusader and Fantasy old 2. now I'm putting on fantasy old4. (Zio cheater f **** y! 3 castes and the whole party lies) ... does anyone know where LandStalker can be downloaded? I can't find anywhere = (

V
Vainona 05.08.21

And I have .... Dandy. a gift for March 8, and there is a prince of persia, danchiki, mario, indiana jones, chip and dale .... Oooh! Played until the tanks (mario or chipidale - you can choose: wink :) in the eyes. Then there was a memorable 486 (or 386 ??? I don't remember anymore) with the same Prince of Persia, Lines, maps, etc. And in 98th - SONKA !!!: crazy: I understood what games should be .. Started the truth with Final Fantasy, StarVar, Bandicoot, then got involved in the world of RezidetEvil, Silent and other horror films. I changed the computer to Seleron 433, but I played only strategies there. Then there was P4 3000. It does not fail yet, but I remember my beloved Sonya with anguish, sometimes I sit down, put on an ancient zachuhay disc and play .... Still, I love consoles more than a computer ..