3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaddoG 05.08.21 10:24 pm

How it all began...

Nostalgia stuck ...: sad: :(: sad:

Do you remember the first time you took the keyboard / mouse / joystick / gamepad with trembling hands ... How tears covered your tender face - tears of joy - and even through them you tried to consider something, how you published the first triumphant cry, after completing a level in Saboteur / Mario / Silent Hil / Quake, how angry at the parents who stood between you and Him {PC} (Her {prefix}) ... Tell us, let's cry together ...: drunk:

95 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jank 05.08.21

It all started for me with Dendy. I remember the first game I played was Top Gun. I had it in such a special box, and not like now they sell cartridges on Dandy. I played on a black and white TV and had great pleasure ...

V
Vigi 05.08.21

I started back in the maternity hospital ... it means I’m sitting inside, and then I move to a new level and wake up in the room, then everything is not legible, but I also remember refueling with milk ... for sure.

W
Warge 05.08.21

In the seventh grade on vacation, my father took me to his Institute of Semiconductors. I don’t remember what kind of computer I was there. And there was one program there - DeathTrack. All vacation days were spent ...: uzi:
A couple of years have passed. Kiev was flooded with video and gaming salons. Where stood or Atari, or Spectrum, or Commander. Sometimes he disappeared there.
Several years have passed.
At a friend's house, already on 486 DX I saw the game. And then she really hooked me. It was because of this game that everything was lost.
It was:
[i] "Rest well this night. For tomorrow you'll sail for the kingdom of Daggerfall". [/ I]

S
Sheiko 05.08.21

Yes ... these times are just the best!
I remember I had more than one prefix.
I remember Giliton, like dendy and designed by sega and the included 100 gamer :)
Every morning I played Contra Force, lunch was in mario, in the evening I played galaxy.
And what a joy it is when a friend brings another cartridge ... and, as always, without a plastic box, and the board itself ...
I remember ... battletoads, double dragon, astyanax, gun smoke, guardian legend ... but what can I say, now tears will go .... :)
Probably all of their parents had old PCs at work and we were just all shocked by those games, remember .... dave, doom, quake, descent ....
Yes ... what do not say, and this is the best time.

* Olessia * 05.08.21

I am more and more attracted to games released before 2000 ... I am replaying many things now, so, for the soul))

R
Raipper 05.08.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] I am more and more attracted to games released before 2000 ... I am replaying many things now, so, for the soul)) [/ quote]
: beer:

I've recently installed Master of Orion 2 ... Endless game.

S
SOmni 05.08.21

I remember once running X-Com 2 on a powerful computer - that was fun. In general, the game is cool.
Recently I dabbled in Sim City 4. I really liked Sim City on the Spectrum.

T
The REAL 05.08.21

[quote name = "SOmni"] I remember once running X-Com 2 on a powerful computer - that was fun. In general, the game is cool.
[/ quote]
Yes, the first two parts of X-COM were just awesome ... Especially the first ... This is the only strategy that I went through to the end, and more than once.

D
Darth reals 05.08.21

Like many - with Dandy (then still his father's).
I remember my favorite was a cartridge - 8 in one, there were:
Hockey, 2 stupid fights (Japanese, or something like that), a cool scroller (you fly from above on an airplane), such a well-known platformer (there is also Lightman, Rockman, etc. etc.), and some other games ...

Then there was Genesis (Megadrive 2) ... oh, Battletoads and Sonic (there were many) ...

Then there was PSone - Dead or Alive, Tekken 3. and many more cool games ...

Then there was the computer - the first games: LEGO Racers, GTA 2, Max Payne, ONI ...

Then the Xbox - the first games: HALO, WWE RAW 2, Midtown Madness 3, Bloody Roar Extreme, Dead or Alive 3. ..

V
Voldo 05.08.21

My first game day: my father and brother bought an NES (aka Dandy) and with it three cartridges - Punisher, a game about a cook (I don't remember the name) and a collection of a bunch of mini-games.

Genesis: The first Urban Strike game. It was cool. Nextgen !! 111 8)

PlayStation: Doom. My first first-person shooter in my life (there was, however, before that Zero Tolerance on Genesis, but I almost never played it). For the first time in my life I saw 3D graphics (I'm not talking about Doom, if anything: gigi :). The most vivid impression in my life was from PS1.

PC: I bought it together with Half-Life, Daikatana, Turok (or rather, a gift) and something else. None of the games worked: sad:

PS2: MGS3: D At first I was bored: oops:

PS3: MGS4: D Introductory video mixed with gameplay - brain explosion: shock:

N
Neversmile 05.08.21

I remember my mother bought a computer. I do not remember which one I just remember on the system block the numbers 600 were burning with something (not 666 :)) or some other ones. I bought a collection of 100 best games and I played them for several years ( there were mario, kirby (: dsfnlkjh :) ninja turtles, etc.) then I changed computers and now I switched to the console

N
NiGHTS 05.08.21

[b] Voldo [/ b], you are naturally a villain!
in vain you raised the topic .. how I began to remember my first days for new consoles and pc - I wanted to get drunk and sob ..
what a pity that this will never be repeated
[img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/ pictures / vectorsmile_1 / cry.png [/ img]

V
Voldo 05.08.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], Let's repeat with future consoles, if we still remain gamers: gigi: True, this will not be the same effect :(

A
Allmighty L 05.08.21

Ha, but I don't remember anything anymore. Being very young, when he was two or three years old he shot ducks on Dandy with a pistol. : razz:

S
Slifer 05.08.21

in, I also had a pistol, ducks and a dandy: gigi: .. mega-masterpiece .. even in iceman and dad and I cut .. nostalgia PPC