3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaddoG 05.08.21 10:24 pm

How it all began...

Nostalgia stuck ...: sad: :(: sad:

Do you remember the first time you took the keyboard / mouse / joystick / gamepad with trembling hands ... How tears covered your tender face - tears of joy - and even through them you tried to consider something, how you published the first triumphant cry, after completing a level in Saboteur / Mario / Silent Hil / Quake, how angry at the parents who stood between you and Him {PC} (Her {prefix}) ... Tell us, let's cry together ...: drunk:

95 Comments
Sort by:
F
Falcorn 05.08.21

Hehe

the first computer seen and played - a control module on the Japanese robotic line FANUK for drilling some kind of crap. 1986 year. Uncle took with him to work in secret at a superpuper secret factory. I remember now - tears of joy and drooling of skill are flowing, I really want to take a piss, and I keep cutting and cutting into igruhu called The Wall. Like a wall on which dudes are crawling, and a guy runs on top and knocks down stones advancing from the wall. The game was in ROM at the machine. that's the power. I later wrote the same one in VB. cried. Later I saw the same game at the Boieng head office on a computer-aided design and production system - again crying.

That was the time - two colors, a 5-inch screen - impressions for a lifetime and even longer: sad:

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

Cain, I had exactly Bitman-Sega 16 bit

K
Kane 05.08.21

I just knew nothing about this console, and about its existence in general ...

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

and how did you write the answer then? ;-)

K
Kane 05.08.21

I did not know about Bitman-Sega 16 bits, but about Bitman-8 bits, Sega-16 bits I know

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

it is now clear... ))

L
LuK 05.08.21

: lovebeer:

M
Maxud 05.08.21

Oh ... The first computer - assembled by his brother according to the Spectrum scheme. I remember that the diagram was on tracing paper from some Leningrad version. All the time he hurried his brother so that he could sit down and play faster. And then there were queues for BombJack, Savage, Scooby Doo, Dizzy. And on the PC, the first were Another World (well, strain your memory) and Dangerous Dave. Then all sorts of Wolfenstein and so on began.

B
Brash 05.08.21

It all started with the Subor prefix, not even with Dandy! :-D I remember I loved to shoot ducks there, I still adored Mario and Tanchiki. That was fun! : razz: Then I switched to PC. It all started there with the game The Longest Journey. Which I didn't want to start in any way: sad: Well, then off we go, money began to fly for an infinite number of games, an upgrade, etc.: razz: Now I want to buy ZY2, but where to get money, that's the question.
* I went to rob a bank *: upto:

M
MorLAN 05.08.21

In fact, I was not interested in electronics. I remember the 85s.
Then there really was nothing to play. :)
But since the 98th my brother gave me Sonya. I was 18 then.
The relatives did not want to see me as an adult ... [img] http://smilies.ru-board.com/sm/703.gif [/ img]

A
Alex K. Kant 05.08.21

My acquaintance with video games, and indeed with games in general, began with an 8-bit console like "Dandy", it was called Car King (Houses are now kept as a rarity) I remember I was cut into Bomberman like a nutcase, and then it went I started to plow all the game spaces. How many games have I completed, and how many have NOT been completed yet. We will play for a long time gentlemen. Hooray! : lol:

[size = 75] Added on 13 Jan 2005, 14:51: [/ size]

Brash - let's go rob together, I also want PS2. GC is not enough for me !!!! I want a second console.

B
Br.Des 05.08.21

Eh, it was a long time ago, now I don’t remember exactly what happened before. I remember playing Super Mario Brothers and Contra on a neighbor's Dandy, but I don’t remember the first game on this console. But on the computer I clearly remember that the first game was Dangerous Dave in Haunted Mansion. The computer was not yet at home, I went to play at work with my father. After this game, I discovered Lines, and then Prehistoric 2. And then the computer appeared at home, and away we go ...

A
ARLe 05.08.21

Acquaintance with games in general happened at BC, and with the current PC the first game was WOLF-3D !!! That was something!

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

[b] ARLe [/ b], listen ... did we not go to the same school? ))) In general, if I remember about BK-shki - it also started from there)) but then I don’t remember ... either I used to play dandy, or wolf at school on the 386th)

A
ARLe 05.08.21

[quote] ARLe, listen ... but we did not study in the same school? [/ quote]

It is unlikely, I would remember you :)!

[quote] I used to play dandy [/ quote]

ABOUT DANDY! Black cloak! Ninja Turtles! There used to be dinosaurs! What was the gameplay !!!

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

the very, very gameplay was, IMHO, in the game Battle City ... for hours, days, days ... together, until the last level, and then first ...

A
ARLe 05.08.21

Still, the very-very-very-very gameplay was in the Battletodes, as well as in the Battletodes and Double Dragon !!! That's where it really is all night long !!!

N
NarayanCat 05.08.21

but it didn't work for me ...

R
Raipper 05.08.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] Still, the very-very-very-very gameplay was in the Battletodes, as well as in the Battletodes and Double Dragon !!! It's really there all night long !!! [/ quote]

Yes, yes ...: agree: Ehh, youth :)

S
Serik 05.08.21

There was a case. I never made it through Bettletodes - I got stuck on the tenth level ...