3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Splinter Cell 4 vs. Hitman 4 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Two of the best stealth action games, two of the best masters of their craft. Which of them is capable of more, who will be smarter, bolder, stronger? Sam Fisher, or 47?
There is nothing left until the games are released. It makes sense to discuss one of the loudest and most exciting confrontations this year ...
Splinter Cell: Double Agent vs. Hitman: Blood Money

241 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

Well, let's absolve this battle ...

M
McEclipse 05.08.21

yes, relax anyway, we will buy both (well, at least me) although I may not buy it, but download it)))

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

In principle, I will also buy both ... Well, if you think about it, if Fisher and Hitman meet at knives in the open! Who will win ?!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Fischer has a knife - professional = -))) And he is better friends with hand-to-hand))

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

Well, yes, in principle! Sam sneaks up silently from behind that's all .... The Hitman is aiming for the kill he's a mercenary!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

In! Topic! Who will be bald in the fourth episode? = -)))
I think that the leader here is Hitman))

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

Why would Fischer get their hair cut too ...

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Well, yes! O_o
Look again screenshots = -))) The current is not quite "under the root".

S
Shok711 05.08.21

Anyway, if Hitman with his barrels is put on against Fischer with that super rifle, then it will be bad for 2, and if with knives, then Fischer will kill the bald one ... But seriously, I think that it is somehow ridiculous to compare these games - these are completely different styles of Stealth. I'll take both games, although I'm not sure that Hitman will make me very happy (Contracts - it was also kind of expected, but the same hitm 2 in the end)

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

This is just a prelude so far. Philosophizing, so to speak = -))) It will come to a serious discussion when both games are modestly bridged with me (and not only) on the same shelf.))

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

I'll give you well toko Hitman will come out sooner!

N
Namel3ss 05.08.21

Sam is pumped up =) And in Seme Graphics will be better - 100%!

M
Midnight 05.08.21

Best Hitman - 1st Hitman.

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

You know, the graphics in Hitman will not be the worst either !!!!!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Judging by the screenshots, there is no point in arguing about the graphics before the games are released, because both engines look great.
Another thing is that on Xbox 360, the graphics in Splinter Cell: Double Agent will definitely be better, but we are comparing PC incarnations ... = -)

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

I do not consider Hitman a stealth action at all, there is stealth 30-40%. there is no indicator of light and noise, you cannot hide in the shadows, and in general being a killer is not the best prospect (at least for me, too dirty)
the coolest stealth is Thief and Splinter Cell

M
McEclipse 05.08.21

and garbage is all a stupid dispute 2 completely different games to
compare typhus and whole was actual but here .......

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

No, I don't think the topic of Thief vs. Splinter Cell, because the Thief is the original stealth + it is inhumane to compare the games of 2004 and 2006. respectively. In addition, the question of comparing bald and three-eyed has been raised many, many, many times.
Although, I agree, Contracts was a uniform shooter = -))

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

Note, I did not offer to compare
them.In general, in Hitmane, an emphasis will probably be placed on rearrangements and all sorts of such setups (for example, when killing a politician, substitute his guard, etc.)

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

---- >>>> Master Thief
McEclipse suggested their comparison. =))
Dressing up has always been the main feature of the Hitman, I think little will change here. In Blood Money, much more emphasis will be placed on stealth elements, so comparison is booming. = -)))