3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Splinter Cell 4 vs. Hitman 4 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Two of the best stealth action games, two of the best masters of their craft. Which of them is capable of more, who will be smarter, bolder, stronger? Sam Fisher, or 47?
There is nothing left until the games are released. It makes sense to discuss one of the loudest and most exciting confrontations this year ...
Splinter Cell: Double Agent vs. Hitman: Blood Money

241 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Golden words +)

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

Then you can start voting, who is better than SC: DA or H: BM ?!

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

This is the Splinter Cell forum. Does anyone think that HERE can defeat the Hitman?

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

+1 I
support ...

J
Jeronimo 05.08.21

no vote must be taken on all SCDA votes when it comes out.

G
GEF24 05.08.21

Master Thief
Especially since Hitman's only goal in life is murder (stupid, isn't it?)
And Sam has it wider? Climb into point A and perform some action ... without corpses if possible.

Of course, the three-eyed is terribly cool, and therefore I will not compare it to 47, as well as SC with Hitman.

Edit
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr than that Sam got shaved? There is no such thing we do not need! I'm over the 47th

A
ALTAIR_1 05.08.21

I'm playing Hitman, and my head is Splinter Cell. (damn)

D
D0NoR 05.08.21

Something I did not understand what the topic was ... I adore Hitman and I joined Fischer with haos Theory (right now I'm playing the previous parts). Anyone who loves the genre will not put one above the other, this is pointless ... The

Hitman rules, because he is "unkind", because of this there is a completely different gameplay ... Fisher does not change clothes and chokes witnesses in the toilet, he puts on thermal imaging glasses and fires in occupied stall =)))) and Fischer for many steers its bells and whistles, from the Bald 47go no night-vision goggles, light, smoke grenades and other ... He does not use elektropatronami and rarely questioned people ....

I'm all for the the fact that these are even so different games similar in genre, rather than competing games.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

---- >>>> Donor
I 'll tell you a secret: the theme was created to artificially stimulate the life of the forum.;)

d
dancing_razor 05.08.21

Women's opinion%)
Fischer is more to my liking.
He's more professional.
The situation from my point of view ...
Suppose, for example, Bald was ordered to him, and Sam was ordered to Bald,
47 will feel danger only when Rybkin gently, like a man, hugs him behind the neck. And he will roll it up just as gently.
On the other hand, I can hardly imagine that Fischer would simply be told to remove anyone. Bald will simply become part of the operation, not even the most important one, perhaps.

Here's another argument, huh.
It is more pleasant for me to play for Sam, tk. I like him more as a man.
Even a bald head does not spoil it.

m
mr.gamer 05.08.21

no splinter sat forever naf .. I went through all the parts and nitman contracts ... I like the splinter)

R
ReDoX 05.08.21

Hitman IMHO drives, fornication Money Foreva, perhaps even 4 splinters will eclipse, although if you count by the number of innovations ...

PS But the hitman is still more to my liking ...

C
Cokc 05.08.21

My opinion is that Sam is better at trickery and stealth.
Of course they are both very good, but still it seems to me that Sam is better, he has more lotions there, and I just like him more, although I'm ready to admit that this opinion is not entirely objective of mine, I didn't really play hitman, more and more into the splinter ... but also from what he saw, Sam is better (IMHO) ...

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

The Hitman will obviously not be better than 4 parts, even at least in terms of the graphics level ... In addition, I think DA will finally be convinced by a real masterpiece

d
dancing_razor 05.08.21

No, I liked the Hitman quite, but Sam somehow immediately overshadowed it)))

I, frankly, do not care about the schedule.
Gameplay is key!

n
nPower 05.08.21

I like both of them. The good thing about Hitman is that you can complete the mission in different ways. And in Sam on the plot. But in Sam, the gameplay is more interesting. Fornication Maney I have already passed. My rating is 8.5 out of 10.

O
Oleg77 05.08.21

Hitman is a great game, but Sem will outshine 47.

G
Grammaton Cleric 05.08.21

The Hitman, unlike Fischer, does not use bells and whistles. He coldly makes his way through the guards, disguised and risking getting a bullet every minute (for example, the mission in Japan of the 2nd Hitman).
He shoots better, but fights worse than Fischer.
And Fischer still thinks in military terms. For him, throwing grenades and knocking out everyone in a row is a common thing. True, perhaps his attitude towards civilians is better. Bodies can not be hidden, anyway, his disguise, gadgets and acrobatics will allow him to get through any security. And the agency is more abrupt - it will deliver directly to the place, and Hitman has to play spies. what would Fischer do without gadgets? I think that with his bare hands, due to the excellent skills of Krav Maga, he may well deal with enemies. And the Hitman uses a stranglehold.
And yet, in terms of penetrating those objects where there is no one but security, Fischer is better than
47. And it can get through the streets, partially filled with people, though at night. During the day,
Fischer loses the lion's share of his advantages. 47th, unlike Sam, is less limited in time, and, if necessary, can go insolently, complete the task and hide, passing under the noses of the guards.

M
Metr72 05.08.21

All the same, even though games and stealth are both, they are still different Sam uses darkness and 47 does not know what it is at all! I'm for Fisher!

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

Well, right Levi, Sam is better =)