3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Splinter Cell 4 vs. Hitman 4 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Two of the best stealth action games, two of the best masters of their craft. Which of them is capable of more, who will be smarter, bolder, stronger? Sam Fisher, or 47?
There is nothing left until the games are released. It makes sense to discuss one of the loudest and most exciting confrontations this year ...
Splinter Cell: Double Agent vs. Hitman: Blood Money

241 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

The Hitman is a completely different story, he's a mercenary and Sam works for the US government ...

A
Avenging all 05.08.21

Well, for that matter, I'm for 47, he is cooler. He is a hired killer (just a killer). In a real fight with 47, a fisherman cannot survive. Fischer is a simple person, although well prepared. But 47 is not an ordinary person. if you played in all the series you should know that he is a perfect killer, a genetically modified model of his creator. He is twice as strong and faster than an ordinary person. Fischer will not chew with him in a shootout. So who is stronger and better!

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

IMHO ... as a character I liked Fisher - he is a person, a normal person with a human character and not a soulless killer like a hitman .. but as a game - so I both nravyatstso =)

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

So the Hitman came out, it remains to wait for Sam =)))

J
Jeronimo 05.08.21

Hitman is inferior in graph and gameplay, the game seems to me for several evenings.

M
McEclipse 05.08.21

not a fig, I already went through the hitman several times and I will still go through
and the battle did not take place because Sam was postponed and there would be no battle anyway we would have played both)
and finally I like the hitman more!

s
space_monkey 05.08.21

JERONIMO
I can answer one thing to such a comment:
When it seems that you need to be baptized
Blood Money is a game with a capital letter. The graphics are excellent (polygons were mined, the shadows look amazing, the animation is varied, etc.) in general, everything is done excellently.
At the expense of sound and music ... everyone knows that Hitman has never had any competitors in this regard .. Jesper Kyd did his best ... I can't wait to get the game soundtrack ... I think I
said enough ... I didn't even remember when I played Sam ... Now I'm going through the game in the third round and still find other ways to remove purpose

J
Jeronimo 05.08.21

I agree the dude himself appreciated it, I was wrong. Only the Hitman lacks stealth elements.

X
Xstar88 05.08.21

We argue here, but the games are different ... You can say they only have one genre ... The styles are different, the meaning is different, and the depth is also different ... For example, I am personally a fan of Splinter Cell ... Someone Hitman ... We do not understand each other, in SC the plot, one might say, is a book that you seem to be reading, and since you are not an author, nothing can be changed. So the plot is linear ... But in Hitman, on the contrary, they only offer you a topic, but write the book yourself, I choose what and how ... Therefore, disputes are useless ... To whom what ... I personally, as I said for SC and always at the hard level of difficulty I play ... But I also really respect those who at the hard level of difficulty in Hitman cuts ... PEACE, FRIENDSHIP, GAMES !!! So gentlemen, they are different ...

R
ReDoX 05.08.21

I just want to add my own IMHO .... Semyon Rybakov- his developers make it a kind of "savior of all mankind" ... They are already tired of them ..... This, eliminate that ... Sem, don't let something blow up with that - that ... that-that-that ... and all this for our sake !!!

And the Hitman in this regard is a complete antipode, and, accordingly, due to the lack of characters similar to him in games, is more original. He wets not for the sake of common good and justice, but for the sake of ... money!

All of the above is the purest IMHO of the author.

D
Dark pussy 05.08.21

Reading the topic, I came across these words: "Fischer is a pro in everything, Hitman is only in murders." I'm not a fan of either the Hitman series or the Fischer series, so I'm probably not entirely aware of this, but excuse me, so in everything? O_o

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

No, he doesn't know how to cook +)

s
space_monkey 05.08.21

Fischer also does not know how to shave, normally aim with a weapon, brush his teeth (chewing gum refreshes his breath :)), does not know how to look for non-linear paths, etc.

D
Dark pussy 05.08.21

Thank you for comfort :))

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 05.08.21

Fischer is cooler than Hitman only patamushta Fisher chelaveg.
Hitma is just a clown.
In the sense of a clone.
So the phisher rules.

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

Fischer is a pro in everything, Hitman is only in murders
I said this, but I can't lie))
Moreover, Hitman has the only goal in life is murder (stupid, isn't it?)

D
Dark pussy 05.08.21

"Fischer is cooler than Hitman only patamushta Fisher chelaveg.
Hitma is just a clown.
In the sense of a clone.
So, Fisher rules."

Something I do not see the point in these lines. The Hitman is human in every sense. And whose clone is he? O_o
It is still necessary to somehow justify and explain.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Here, in general, we mean the following:
Hitman is a clone (behind nuper 47) and the emotions and feelings inherent in humans are alien to him, unlike Fisher. Something like this. =)

D
Dark pussy 05.08.21

"The Hitman is a clone (behind nuper 47) and the emotions and feelings inherent in humans are alien to him, unlike Fischer. Something like this. =)" To

be honest, I did not know this. Hitman forgive me, but that is how he beats Fischer. Emotions and feelings are alien - it means that the ideal car is a killer. In general, my words are not true :)) Hitman and Fisher are completely different personalities and each has different criteria in their business. Both are professionals in their field, so I don't see any point in comparing them;)

Self-denial, ept :))

J
Jeronimo 05.08.21

This is the hundredth post in this thread and it should be like this, the victory of one of the characters will decide the vote when the SCDA comes out, the hitman is already out, Sam Fisher gives him a head start in four months ...