3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Splinter Cell 4 vs. Hitman 4 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Two of the best stealth action games, two of the best masters of their craft. Which of them is capable of more, who will be smarter, bolder, stronger? Sam Fisher, or 47?
There is nothing left until the games are released. It makes sense to discuss one of the loudest and most exciting confrontations this year ...
Splinter Cell: Double Agent vs. Hitman: Blood Money

241 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lafresa 05.08.21

Since I don't play Hitman, I vote for Sam :) Although I'm afraid that Ubi Soft are going to bring something new into the game will ruin the game.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Read the topic Fisher's Identity and you will be fully aware of "something there" = -)))

C
Captain_Oleg 05.08.21

I don’t care who’s better there, I’ll get both Hitman and Splinter. I'm thinking, maybe a new innovation in Splinter is the presence and passage of the entire gameplay together with a partner? In the screenshots, Sam constantly walks with someone and hides, which suggests the idea described above.

s
space_monkey 05.08.21

Here: (the drawing is really not mine)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

Mukhaha))))))) Cool comic, the current to envy about the engine is low, and in SC: CT there is nonlinearity. Everything comes with time. ;-)
Commentary on the comic.

s
space_monkey 05.08.21

Same topic:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

S
Supervisоr 05.08.21

Comics rule! =) I agree with the author (i.e. with the artist)! Hitman ZHZHOT !!

D
Duble_agent 05.08.21

I vote for 47 and for Fisher cool chela))

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

The last stop before the leap into the unknown called "Double Agent" is a clear example of what happens if not only millions of dollars are invested in the sequel, but also conscientious work. The starting point for the "stealth action" genre is now located here.
Just a quote. Just about Chaos Theory.

A
Alfreddd 05.08.21

I completely agree with ag.ru

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

That confrontation has died down between Fisher and Hitman ...

A
Alfreddd 05.08.21

well, Fischer rules the love :)

E
ERHater 05.08.21

Sam and Hitman have long since made up. Sitting to themselves, talking in a bar:
Free

M
Mitchell_ [RusDante] 05.08.21

no need to drive about Hitman -
fisher and shetland in the bar

D
Dan4MerC 05.08.21

He thought we wouldn't know ...

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

Fischer is a pro in everything, Hitman is only in kills

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

---- >>>> Master Thief
Golden Words! ;-)

E
ERHater 05.08.21

But Hitman is bald.

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

He is not bald, his hair just does not grow, he will have to be delighted to see a doctor for a hair transplant

L
Lafresa 05.08.21

It won't help Hitman anymore)