3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Splinter Cell 4 vs. Hitman 4 (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent)

Two of the best stealth action games, two of the best masters of their craft. Which of them is capable of more, who will be smarter, bolder, stronger? Sam Fisher, or 47?
There is nothing left until the games are released. It makes sense to discuss one of the loudest and most exciting confrontations this year ...
Splinter Cell: Double Agent vs. Hitman: Blood Money

241 Comments
Sort by:
s
space_monkey 05.08.21

But Fischer is jealous of him ... Hitman, no matter how much he works, always looks clean, slender and stylish ...
You can't look at Fischer without tears ... him, he even started to advertise gum ... And how his contact always lowers it :)))
Sam: Please, don't say that, I feel old.
- Yes, you are already old ...

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.08.21

---- >>>> space monkey
Fischer is always in good shape, and courageous unshaven is the luxury that Hitman cannot afford. = -)
Healthy humor always accompanies good luck.
About chewing gum: what money do you think is used to make such a star engine? ;-)

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

In general, so ... I went through hitman 3 and shas gamble in SC 3 ... hitman atstoy compared to SC

A
Alfreddd 05.08.21

2Ruslan Papan who has a ban,
then it would be more accurate to compare hitman 3 and splinter cell 2,
because splinter of the third came out much later than hitman: contract ...

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

Perhaps you are right ... but just .. I am amazed at the transfer of the state of people, excellent voice acting, graph, tension of the atmosphere, seas of ways of passing (about a light bulb in a room with two goats vapshche patstulam =)), dialogues and special features, movements ... . in general hitman sax ... call

s
space_monkey 05.08.21

I absolutely disagree with you ... In Hitman: Contracts, the atmosphere was just right, in many ways it depended on the amazing sound and on the music of the magnificent Jesper Kid, who, incidentally, helped Amon Tobin record the soundtrack for Chaos Theory (he is also not bad, by the way). I also want to note that in Splinter, the gameplay practically did not change during the three parts, but compare the first Hitman and the last, eh? Graphics is of course the main one and (in my opinion) the only minus of Contracts, I agree that in Chaos Theory the developers made a very nice picture ... The plot in the entire Splinter Cell series is boring, you always watch news in Chaos Theory, of course The Double Agent plot promises to be interesting (by the fourth part, the developers finally figured out how to screw it), but I have not yet seen a single new gameplay feature in the videos ...

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

2 space monkey A good plot you call a repetition of the plot of 1 part .. is this plot in your opinion? and 2 hitman who was just a complete G!? do you understand what you say? By the way, if you paid attention in 3 parts of the SC there is a story about the impending global catastrophe .... the music in the SC is excellent, and the chips are about super .. it's a pity that all the chips are there from the start and nothing new appears during the game, but the gameplay rulez!

s
space_monkey 05.08.21

In the second Hitman, the plot must be understood ... This is more of a philosophical question ... A man who has seen only murders all his life decided to leave forever, abandon everything and just live like everyone else ... not disclosed) returned by force, the forty-seventh into the world of cruelty and murder ... The plot of the second part is not the abduction of the priest, it is the wandering of thoughts and beliefs in the head of the forty-seventh from one side to the other ... and what was the final speech when he finally made his choice ... In general, you're wrong ...
PS On AG.ru, the second Hitman was given 68 percent, all other sites in the entire Internet (even bourgeois ones) were rated "excellent", even Igromania put 9.5 Conclusion: never look at the rating of a game on AG.ru ... I said that because what you probably read about the second Hitman on this site ...
I didn't say anything bad about the music in Spliner ... I meant that Amon Tobin was helped to create it by Jesper Kid, an amazing composer of all parts of the Hitman ...
I will say a few words about the plot of Contracts ... It was conceived as an addon to the second part, so the developers did not want to tell the plot further and decided to save it for Blood Money. But half of the missions in Contracts are remakes of the first part, I agree ... But you must admit, only the tasks remained the same ... The design and even the construction of the levels were completely changed. And what an atmosphere there! We are watching the consciousness of a dying person, the noir atmosphere and the half-asleep effect remains throughout the game. Well, it's just not to describe in words what kind of videos there were: how great were the real-time transitions in hallucinations ... The developers really revealed the image of the main character ...
In Chaos Theory, the plot is really boring ... Judging by the videos, the developers are preparing a cool plot for us only in Double Agent, so I have high hopes for it ...
Fuuhh ... unsubscribed
PS Splinter drives , but I like Hitman more ... so excuse me

R
ReDoX 05.08.21

It’s a difficult question to both like it, but I’m waiting for Bald one more !!!

J
Just do it 05.08.21

Well, if we compare the games, then SC, and if the heroes, then Hitman.

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

Well .. maybe just the splinter impressed me too much =) Hitman is a good game, but exactly .... remember the moment of the conversation between Fischer and Shetland, and the plot about the global conflict ... I do not argue Hitman is a cool game .... but I REALLY remember the first one part of the bald ... remember the first mission with the sniper .. there was no such thing before bald =)
On this phrase, a compromise, tobish both games are cool

L
Light HammeR 05.08.21

Ruslan Papan who has a ban, why nonsense? ) I agree, splinter is an excellent game in all respects, but apart from the plot. The clancy has stamped plots, a man of the old guard. In all 3 parts, the plot is so-so (watching the news between missions). I didn’t wait. I thought they would fix everything in the 3rd part, but no)

J
Jeronimo 05.08.21

The videos in the 4th part should be like in MGS 3, but real spectacular videos, or better interactive videos, where the player at the right moment needs to press one or another key for an action. (Who played Resident Evil4 will understand me) It would be interesting both aesthetically and playfully, the gameplay must constantly mutate.

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

2 Light Hammer - hitmans gamal, passed 1 and 3 ...
but the splinter is only part 3, but I will say that the plot is quite interesting

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 05.08.21

Come on.
Where can you prevent the Third Nuclear World War?
Can the Hitman do it?
NIHT !!!
He's a drunk, a bum, and a drug addict.
But a fisher.
This is the perfect man.
Wake up, but my mom really liked it.
She said she was cute.
A hitman.
it was created by a fan of the famous football referee Pierre Luigi Collina.
For the Hitman looks like him a lot.
And the fact that the phisher advertises gum. So it is. Here.
By the way, advertising is working, for example, I began to buy this gum.
Funny?
Me too.
You tell the plot.
The plot is normal in all parts. Everywhere we are given the opportunity to prevent the third world war.
And what do you need for happiness?
About the rollers.
Yes, watching the news is really dumb. but here you can see how the permanent presenter of this news is getting old.
And the Hitman SAKS.
Especially his gait.
From side to side kachaets as after meeting the old new year at a dump with homeless people.

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

Indeed, when I saw the hitman for the first time, I thought that it was some kind of fagot (really like, bald, thin, and tall,)
I wonder if his stubble is even growing?

R
Ruslan papan 05.08.21

Nizachet however ... but funny :) Lano hands off the bald man! These are the only normal stealth games, except Thief, but have not been played

M
Master Thief 05.08.21

Well, in vain in 1 and 2 it is better not to try because they are outdated, it hurt my eyes. But Thief Deadly Shadows will tighten it so you get the hell out

R
ReDoX 05.08.21

It's just that Hitman has a peculiar style - a bald head, a barcode and silence ... oh, and my favorite suit with a red tie !!!

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 05.08.21

But.
We all want to be like a hitman.
He wears a formal suit and tie.
But when you are asked to come to school in a dress, you will start brykatsa with your hands and feet.
So you do not like Hitman and he steal therefore Fischer won.