3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raipper 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Unusual games

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

So if someone knows any other unusual and original toys - write here.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy:

123 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimitri 06.08.21

[quote name = "Warge"] Estatica 1,2 is the weirdest game I've seen [/ quote] Ecstatica is one of my favorite games! Very technological and visually compelling (of course for 1994), built with ellipsoids, a technology that, in my opinion, would be interesting even now! A game full of black humor and cynicism, in which cruelty and sex are presented as an integral part of the scenery. A kind of explosive mixture of black comedy and thriller in a medieval setting! To my deep regret, the second part turned out to be rather weak, as a result, a cross on the Ecstatica series and another promising project of Andrew Spencer's studio - Urban Decay !!! Urban Decay was supposed to be something like GTA, a bloody crime thriller aimed at an adult audience. And all this in 1997! Eeeh ...: dn:
I also remember with ecstasy [url = http: //upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/97/Thehorde.jpg] The Horde [/ url] from Crystal Dynamics (Toys for Bob developer)! What were the games !!! : sad:

ps: I want remakes or sequels! : mrgreen:

k
kuza84 06.08.21

[b] Notrium [/ b] people, robot or alien tarpit a wreck on an unknown planet and must survive by collecting food, spare parts from destroyed ships to create various (shotgun lasers food replicators) devices inlots before assembling the spaceship.

J
James bond 06.08.21

MYST. even on the third page he was remembered