3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raipper 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Unusual games

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

So if someone knows any other unusual and original toys - write here.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy:

123 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Another message with a flood - you will go to the ban.
For reference: flooding is walking on all topics and posting meaningless, meaningless comments.
Everything.

G
Grinder 06.08.21

Recently I dug up the original Gish toy (official site [url] http://www.chroniclogic.com [/ url]). You play with a piece of resin, you need to use the laws of physics to overcome obstacles and eliminate enemies. The main feature of the game is great physics: the main the hero can become slippery, stick to the walls and ceiling, shrink, interaction with all objects is calculated physically reliably. There is also a two-player game mode on the 1st computer, such as sumo, football, drag racing. I have not seen any analogs to it.

You can
read about it here [url] http://www.ag.ru/reviews/2836 [/ url] PS The game is shareware and you need a crack for it. There is a disk for the July issue of Game .EXE magazine.

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

On ZY2 there is a toy (I do not remember the name), where you roll a ball of garbage along the streets - more and more garbage sticks to it, the task is to collect as large a diameter as possible. You start with a very small ball, to which only a pack of cigarettes can stick, and you can catch up with it until the benches stick to it. Moreover, it also turns out to be a puzzle - in some places you cannot squeeze with a too large ball, in others you will not get into while you are still small, i.e. you need to plan a route in advance, etc.

[size = 75] Added 03 Sep 2004, 13:38: [/ size]

And of course, Amplitude (sequel to Frequency) :)
This kind of musical action. You fly on a boat over musical tracks (each is responsible for a separate instrument), on which a zigzag chain of tracks is laid. The ship flies evenly and in a straight line, its guns aim strictly in front of it (you cannot change the sight), and your task is to shoot the nodal points of the tracks by pressing one of the three buttons in time (each is responsible for its own gun). Since all the tracks are selected to the beat of the playing melody, the process of shooting the nodes turns out to be rhythmic, to the music. And the music is there as a selection - Garbage, David Bowie, etc. In general, just a perfect game for parties :)

I
Ingaldo 06.08.21

But there were also such wonderful games as Pontifex and Bridge it from Chronolozhiks that created an incomparable Gish.

B
Bloody angel 06.08.21

From the last games I was struck by SOS: The final Escape on PS 2. A very original game. For those who have not played, or there is no opportunity, I will tell you in detail: This is Survival, and the only one of its kind.
The peculiarity of the game is that there are no monsters or zombies, but only nature and you, well, there may still be a couple of the same lucky ones like you ... the main character, a simple guy, was driving to a new place of work when a strong earthquake happened, tremors continue and now he must survive in these conditions. The game has a certain nonlinearity, several endings, relationships between characters, and even rafting, and a bicycle race, through the ruins of the city ... in general, I advise all PS2 owners, this game is very original. ICO fans will understand what I mean ....

O
Orchunter 06.08.21

Unusual? [b] Yetisports [/ b] is not quite standard. :) [b] Elastomania [/ b] is also an unusual and extremely incendiary thing.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] Played an unusual hairpin like “I was atomic mutant” recently. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy: [/ quote]

This is where such a take or download can be? : upset:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] [quote name = "Raipper"] Recently I played an unusual hairpin like “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy: [/ quote]

This is where such a take or download can be? : upset: [/ quote]

I've seen it for a long time on layouts in the city. 1 disc.

S
Sh @ man 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] Since we are talking about the Spectrum, I remember when I was small, playing such a toy (I remember the name): like a room with mirrors, a source of a laser beam, and where this laser should be directed. We bang the mirrors and direct them .... It was quite interesting. Maybe someone knows a PC-analog? [/ Quote]
I remember there was one, it was still made in black and purple colors (it seems)?
[quote name = "Kane"] The game Beavis and Butthead, made on a flash, you can even download a thread somewhere, you need to spit from the roof of the school and get into everything that moves :) [/ quote]
This is by the way from a big quest game (BB: Virtual stupefaction) CUT and did it yourself.

I
Ivankish 06.08.21

Yes, in principle, "ordinary" games do not exist. Each is something unusual. Or at least it was like that ... :( And the most unusual game, IMHO is the SimS - what could be more stupid and ... more unusual than an ordinary life on a computer?;) When I first saw this miracle, I laughed for a long time! And the most unusual thing about this game is the absolutely unusual multi-million dollar sales! : D

[size = 75] Added 04 Sep 2004, 7:10: [/ size]

Not, but seriously, I liked BreakQuest on PC - if I had not been told that [b] THIS [/ b] once was an arkonoid, I would never have guessed! Awesome eater of gaming time! ;)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "Grinder"] I recently dug up the original Gish toy (official site [url] http://www.chroniclogic.com [/ url]). You play with a piece of resin, you need to use the laws of physics to overcome obstacles and eliminate enemies. The main feature of the game is excellent physics: the main character can become slippery, stick to walls and ceilings, shrink, interaction with all objects is calculated physically reliably. There is also a game mode for two on the 1st computer, such as sumo, football, drag racing. I have not seen any analogues to her.

You can
read about it here [url] http://www.ag.ru/reviews/2836 [/ url] PS The game is shareware and you need a crack for it. There is a disk for the July issue of Game .EXE magazine. [/ Quote]

Full version is gameukh [url = http: //www.dressler.cx/gish.rar] here [/ url].

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

on ps2 there is igruha, called mosquito man or something like that, there you have to fly with a mosquito and bite people. (outside of japan the game did not come out: sad :)

D
Dre 06.08.21

I don't even know: upset: all games are unusual in their own way.
The most unusual is probably [b] Rinbow Six 3: Raven Shield [/ b], striking in its reality!

C
Count_Zero 06.08.21

Most unusual game: Sven. The goal of the game is not to kill, but to do well.

x
xtr 06.08.21

2Dark_Knight: Coming to PC from Akella.

C
Count_Zero 06.08.21

And also I am wildly pinned (last weekend only played it) flash game "Watch out behind you, hunter". There you have to go as a hunter and wet gays with a shot. View from above. People also call her "Gay Hunter".

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[quote name = "xtr"] 2Dark_Knight: Came out on PC from Akella. [/ quote]
Can you tell me where you can buy it? (in Moscow)

I
Ingaldo 06.08.21

There were such frivolous toys (I had two of them, but maybe there are more of them), where it was necessary to izmyvaztsa over a human dummy. In the first one had to push him with a truck, and in the second one had to throw him off the ladder. The more damage, the more points. Cheerful, though spiteful enough.

D
DIIIABLO 06.08.21

Count_Zero wrote (a)
And also wildly pins me (last weekend only played it) flash game "Watch out behind you, hunter". There you have to go as a hunter and wet gays with a shot. View from above. People also call her "Gay Hunter".

I also have such a flash drive! Very entertaining, uzi although sometimes there are not enough cartridges that you have to take off your pants. ass oops

[size = 9] Added on 06 Jan 2005, 1:05

am : [/ size] The most unusual game I've played is ATOMIK MUTANT. : roll:
There you choose 1 out of 4 mutants and destroy the city! : twisted:
THE GAME WILL JUST FLY, but quickly get bored. : cry:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "DIIIABLO"] The most unusual game I've played is ATOMIK MUTANT. : roll:
There you choose 1 out of 4 mutants and destroy the city! : twisted:
THE GAME WILL JUST FLY, but quickly get bored. : cry: [/ quote]

And of course you did not read my first post in the topic ... :)