3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raipper 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Unusual games

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

So if someone knows any other unusual and original toys - write here.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy:

123 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

about drug addicts? ))

A
ARLe 06.08.21

I recently played Yetisports. I don't understand why this game is still not here? Sense zero, but pleasure !!!!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Yetisports, in my opinion, is not so "unusual" ... there is no zest to shield her with a game on the topic ... IMHO, of course))
but about Bad Milk ... maybe it lies somewhere online? and what size is it? Like, she received some kind of prize at the conference of the independent? ))

A
ARLe 06.08.21

What do you think are the criteria for an unusual game?

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

unusual))) I wrote IMHO))) Gish and Bridge Builder with Elastomania - that's, in my opinion, unusual ... apparently due to the strong use of physics in them))

A
ARLe 06.08.21

I think the Penguins use physics pretty well too! And the idea is unusual, not Elastomania, of course, but still. By the way, who scored the maximum amount of Seal Bouncer (throwing penguins up)?

F
Forrest gump 06.08.21

[url = http: //www.tarsier.se/metronome/] http://www.tarsier.se/metronome/ [/ url] - something unusual is being prepared.

[b] Gamemagovtsam [/ b]
I advise you to make it like news on the site :)

C
Cooller 06.08.21

The most unusual game is Katamari Damacy on PS2.
It's even hard to say what genre the game belongs to. :)
The game itself is a complete fly away! : D

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "Forrest Gump"] http://www.tarsier.se/metronome/ - Something unusual is being prepared.

[b] Gamemagovtsy [/ b]
I advise you to make it like news on the site :) [/ quote]
By the way, yes, very unusual and somehow z-a-g-a-d-o-h-n-o: scare:

[size = 75] Added 08 Apr 2005, 12:46: [/ size] I

almost forgot >>> Elastomania rules: up:

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] The most unusual game is Katamari Damacy on PS2.
It's even hard to say what genre the game belongs to. :)
The game itself is a complete fly away! : D [/ quote]
Vo, I've been saying this to everyone for a long time :).

w
white_noiz 06.08.21

NarayanCat yeah
!
Gish is paranoia by paranoia!
such a luxury, even though within the "small form"

[i] there is such physics there !!! [/ i]

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

oh-oh-oh ... Sedna real head balit with lack of sleep ... bad at work ... and FSE because of such a miracle called [b] ENIGMO [/ b] ... fsem say, I could not otorvazza until the eyes themselves closed ... just SUPER! I advise fans of unusual games)

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Are you ist das?

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] oh-oh-oh ... Sedna real head is balit with lack of sleep. [/ quote]
With lack of sleep :)?

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

yeah)) with lack of sleep, gru: played too)) but what about the game? the game is a puzzle in which a liquid flows, you need in all sorts of ways (reflectors, sponges, just gutters, accelerators) to force the liquid (of which there are three types in the game: water, oil, lava) into your kind of container ... in general, I was hooked ))

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] yeah)) with lack of sleep, gru: played too)) but what about the game? the game is a puzzle in which a liquid flows, you need in all sorts of ways (reflectors, sponges, just gutters, accelerators) to force the liquid (of which there are three types in the game: water, oil, lava) into your kind of container ... in general, I was hooked )) [/ quote]

Something like TIM?

M
Moty 06.08.21

Yeah, a bit like that.

y
yevgenius 06.08.21

I remember after the release of Dune there was a techno boom in similar genres. Among them was such a small space game [url = http: //www.colonizator.com/files/cl_lend.rar] [b] Colonizator the land [/ b] [/ url] the meaning was simple and primitive. It is necessary to move the large ship along special points and not fall into traps.
Capture as many planets as possible without losing your ship with resources. The whole joke was that the controls were only with the help of numerical calculations and the goal was to develop the mathematical abilities of the child. I know nonsense. But nostalgia is strong ...

A
ARLe 06.08.21

GISH! That's where the unusualness is! This is a worthy legacy of Elastomania! I've never seen this!

w
white_noiz 06.08.21

* terribly happy from the fact that everyone was off Guiche *