3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raipper 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Unusual games

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

So if someone knows any other unusual and original toys - write here.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy:

123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARLe 06.08.21

I am still on a level with lava, but I want to go further!

PS How cool are the necks of these telepuzzies crunching: twisted:

T
Tropic 06.08.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] GISH! That's where the unusualness is! This is a worthy legacy of Elastomania! I've never seen this! [/
Quote ] Gish legacy of ElMy? We urgently need to play.

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Be sure to play! There are as many different chips as Elastomania never dreamed of!

PS It's still a difficult level with lava! :(

T
Tropic 06.08.21

For example, it just became very interesting.

A
ARLe 06.08.21

In short, in Gish you play with a piece of amorphous ve-va. It can do five things: crawl, jump, get sticky, get fluid, and get heavy! And here you go through the levels using various combinations of your properties. See the enemy, jump up, get heavy and crush, or get sticky, stick on yourself and throw it away. The same with obstacles. Some walls have to be broken, some have to be climbed. In short, incredibly lures.

T
Tropic 06.08.21

Thanks for the info. Now we definitely need to play.

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

This game interested me. :)
You can download the full version of the link: D.
[size = 75] And crack on LAN, if possible. [/ size]

g
gothic 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lanselot"]
There was such a toy on this device and it was called so simply: "48 irons". [/ quote]
[offtopic]
hehe, by the way, my friends did it: gigi:
[/ offtopic] [ / offtopic]

M
Moty 06.08.21

I gave a link to Guiche [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 364187 # 364187] here [/ url]

S
Segal 06.08.21

[quote name = "gothic"] [quote name = "Lanselot"]
There was such a toy on this device and it was called so simply: "48 irons". [/ quote]
[offtopic]
hehe, by the way, it was my friends who made it : gigi:
[/ offtopic] [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
Give them my respect! The thing was powerful. I also participated in the Speccy-scene at that time. Another dizzy clone of Smugly remember? :) Our :)

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

This link does not plow for me. I have this spire [url = http: //uplift.org.ru/soft/games/Gish_n.exe] HERE [/ url] where I found :)

[size = 75] Added on Apr 22, 2005, 14:40: [/ size ]

There is also Krimsonland with a crack and many, many things: wink:.

w
white_noiz 06.08.21

>> There is Krimsonland with a crack and many, many things
Oooh! Danke danke!

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Ricochet: Lost Worlds: Recharged: up:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] Ricochet: Lost Worlds: Recharged: up: [/ quote]

The most [b] ordinary [/ b] arkanoid :). Beautiful, but still as old as the world.

K
Kefka 06.08.21

Recently I downloaded 3D Sex Villa ... Hmm ... And I'm a fool in some shooters and role-playing games. And here is where the real truth is ...

PS: D

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

hmm ... I have it too ... really unusual game? otherwise I have not launched it yet ...

and who played [b] Darwinia [/ b]? I started the couple and did not understand nifiga ... however, there were only 15 minutes free, maybe it is necessary to deeper razdatstsa?

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Darwinia? Something familiar ... what is it about?

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

a couple about the world in the computer, viruses ... there is a review on AG.ru

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kefka"] Recently downloaded 3D Sex Villa ... Hmm ... And I'm a fool in some shooters and role-playing games. And here is where the real truth is ...

PS: D [/ quote]
I saw it recently :). Only I didn't find a crack, it probably won't exist, by the way :(.

B
Bio Hazard 06.08.21

The most unusual game (of those that I have played) seemed to me Silent Hill 2, at least in terms of the plot.