3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raipper 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Unusual games

Recently I played such an unusual hairpin as “I was atomic mutant”. The game is a Godzilla simulator, i.e. you walk around the city, destroy buildings, kill people with lasers from your eyes and other places ... :) The game is boring (you can endure 2 hours maximum - it gets boring quickly) but cool.

So if someone knows any other unusual and original toys - write here.

: crazy:: crazy:: crazy:

123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARLe 06.08.21

[quote name = "Ivankish"] And the most unusual game, IMHO - this is SimS - what could be more stupid and ... more unusual than an ordinary life on a computer? When I first saw this miracle, I laughed for a long time! And the most unusual thing about this game is the absolutely unusual multi-million dollar sales! : D [/ quote]

: agree:. The newest unusual game is probably Perimeter. Terraforming rules! But the most memorable one is of course Neverhood. By the way, I read the entire library, here's how fucking I am: shocked:!

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

The game The Giant Beauty (PS2 / japan) is rather strange. Something like ATOMIC MUTANTA. Here you play as Godzilla ... as a monster Huge supermodel.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

I play in [b] Pontifex II [/ b] ... the game is megarul)) it's hard, really ... right now I will go through complex levels ...

A
ARLe 06.08.21

What is Pontifex 2?

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

played Bridge Builder? like that - bridges need to be built ... only here in 3D (as, by the way, in the 1st Pontifex) and there are more materials ... yes, Elastomania also ruled once)))

S
SOmni 06.08.21

[quote name = "ARLe"]
: agree:. The newest unusual game is probably Perimeter. Terraforming rules! But the most memorable one is naturally Neverhood. By the way, I read the entire library, that's how freaking I am: shocked:! [/ Quote] The
entire library? You mean that long wall? I have a translation from my uncle drawing, and there are jokes written on the wall. I heard there is actually a story behind the creation of the game?

A
Alex K. Kant 06.08.21

If you take the commercial then - Paper Boy on the SNES. We need to deliver newspapers ... :) Cool !!!

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> Paper Boy on the SNES. We need to deliver newspapers ..

terrible game, very stupid and ordinary

a
alexmart 06.08.21

[quote name = "ARLe"]
: agree:. The newest unusual game is probably Perimeter. Terraforming rules! But the most memorable one is of course Neverhood. By the way, I read the entire library, that's how freaking I am: shocked:! [/ Quote]
!!!!! you are a monster: shocked: (someone else wrote it, this library ... and translated it into Russian) !!! (if it's not a secret skoko it took?)
By the way, I agree that the most memorable one is not overweight,
and the most unusual is Kkrieger because 3-D + 100 kilobytes weighs + shadow + reflective floor, but the game is a very
slow site - kkrieger.com

A
ARLe 06.08.21

[quote name = "alexmart"] you are a monster (someone else wrote it, this library ... and translated it into Russian) !!! (if it's not a secret skoko it took?) [/ quote]

8 hours with breaks for the toilet. By the way, the whole plot is described there. Well, that is, inception.

A
Alex K. Kant 06.08.21

People, I misunderstood we are discussing the most unusual games, right?

a
alexmart 06.08.21

[quote name = "Alex K.Kant"] People, I misunderstood we are discussing the most unusual games, right? [/ quote]
you guessed it! : D

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

Virtua Fighter Quest is as unusual as Shenmyu.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> as unusual as Shenmyu.

why is this unusual for Shenmu? the game is brilliant, but nothing unusual there

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

I want to add the original Myst that came out on the first Sonya.
At the end of the game, it was offered to choose one of the two sons.
The ending depended on this ... to this day I do not know which
of the Brothers was "guilty". : up:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "MorLAN"] The ending depended on it ... to this day I don't know which
Brother was "guilty". : up: [/ quote]

[offtopic] Both had a stigma in the gun: wink:. [/ offtopic]

R
Requel 06.08.21

Bad milk!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

read, did not try ...

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

As the name suggests, you shouldn't expect anything like that from the game. : lol:

R
Requel 06.08.21

Well, nothing "such" there! Just the game is very strange ... play you will find out! Just strange, not even terrible, namely unusual and strange ...: crazy: