3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodion 06.08.21 09:57 pm

Metroid

Today I finally read the normal preview of 3rd Prime, and while I'm in: shock: first boss Ridley, my happiness has no limits, since Meta Ridley is in my opinion the best boss of all Metroids. they will switch over each other like beams in the Super Metroid, and there will also be 2 standard visors from the first 2 primes, i.e. battalion commander, and scan, the X-ray visor will return from the 1st, and the new visor-command visor will allow Samus to control the ship (wow, I can imagine how much new this visor will add to the gameplay mechanics). You can also now use the grapple hook everywhere in order to to discard the shields of the enemies and remove the obstacles. Also it became known that Samus is infected with a phason, and she will be able to use the phason to enter some kind of hyper mode, nothing is known about him, it is only known,
By the way, what is your favorite Metroid? I personally have Super Metroid, and 1st Prime.
90 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucifer 06.08.21

There will be again a remake of 1 part :-D

D
Di 06.08.21

How I hate all these sequels of great games. They are almost always weaker.
Offtop: that's why I'm against the continuation of Eternal Darkness.

r
rodion 06.08.21

well damn the metroid has long been a series, I just hoped that after the 3rd prime they would forget about the metroid for at least 4 years, and then again a triumphant return, people waited for the continuation of the super metroid for 8 years, the result of this was prime, everything else is history .but retro has already announced that they will develop the universe, which means they will cover up one trilogy, start another, this is bad, in my opinion, let it be better to resurrect kid ikarus, that would be cool.

A
Alive 06.08.21

Can someone explain why everyone is so crazy about it? Tried to play Metroid on GBA and Super Nintendo. Chopped a little and threw.

r
rodion 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] [quote name = "rodion"] [quote name = "Lucifer"] There will again be a remake of part 1 :-D [/ quote]
already hesitated, you can not clog the topic. with such a language, it’s more likely that you didn’t have everyone in the army, but they let you go around when I want to know your opinion, honestly, but for now I ask you to leave. [/ quote] Are you threatening me? -medium and 3 will not be better
P S The army would not hurt you: twisted: [/ quote]
I tell you? I have nothing to do? I have already passed the age when the pussy is measured.
and what are you chasing now? you smeared not the 2nd prime, but all the metroids in general.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 4 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Alive"] Can someone explain why everyone is so crazy about it? Tried to play Metroid on GBA and Super Nintendo. I chopped it up a bit and threw it. [/
Quote ] All to haul from:
1. heaps of gameplay features, which are now used right and left.
2. great atmosphere of presence
3. music
4. bosses
5. main character
6. amazing graphics for her time
7. magnificent, absolutely perfect levels, without a single
hopeless situation.
8. suit upgrades

D
Di 06.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b],
"well, damn the metroid has long been a series" - but Prime could well not become a series ... I'm talking about that. Alas.

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Yes, all 2D metroyds are the same, now they are stamping clones in 3D, 1 and 2 and 3 + hunters-felling of dough from suckers :-D

m
max-max 06.08.21

Lucifer floodder should be cut or banned.

I started playing the second prime, so far I like the first one more. I'll definitely write it down after a couple of bosses.

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], yes, and especially from the heroine dragged ... which is in a helmet :-D

g
gurugosu 06.08.21

played SuperMetroid ... well, it didn't hit me in any way, but I played with pleasure. played Metroid Prime on a die, again ... good game, but I wouldn't gasp and groan. about the second prime, I don’t know, just at the time this game appeared I already had no cube: D but I don’t regret it))) everyone who played, they say that everything is the same, only a little worse. that's actually all I wanted to write.

D
Doxtur 06.08.21

[b] Lucifer [/ b] the level of your idiocy is off the charts, if you walked through the forest once you have the slightest idea about the game

- voted for Metroid 3 (Super Metroid) because the game is excellent, and I really hope that there will also be 2D Metriod Droid for DS, three-dimensional except for Prime Hunters has not played yet, unfortunately, so I can't judge them (I'll play on Wii).
And in Hunters the single is essentially like in UT - training, the main feature of the game is a powerful UT deathmatch in your pocket, which is certainly not bad - but the game is different.

r
rodion 06.08.21

in fact, a samus is a samus, it is more abruptly than any lar, etc. about games, you can ask the gurugosu, but what is he actually delighted with? Metroid Prime has received such a number of awards that not a single game on PS2 has dreamed of, and that means something.
Lucius blockhouse of the bubble is MGS and FF with a bunch of cliches and variations on the same themes, and Metroid always provides a fresh gameplay, and the 2nd Prime is similar in many respects to the 1st, but it is similar primarily in terms of the plot and the world, but in terms of gameplay is a step forward, honed to shine, with a bunch of new features.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 8 minutes 26 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Doxtur"] [b] Lucifer [/ b] Your idiocy level is off scale, if you walked in the forest since you have no idea about the game

on the topic - voted for Metroid 3 (Super Metroid) because the game is excellent, and I really hope that there will also be 2D Metriod Droid for DS, three-dimensional except for Prime Hunters have not played yet, unfortunately, so I cannot judge them (I will play on Wii) ...
And in Hunters single, essentially in the UT - training, the main feature of the game - it is a powerful UT-dezmatch in his pocket, which of course is good -. But the game is different [/ quote]
dokstur probably Metroid dreadlocks (2 dimensional Metroid) for DS still canceled , which is a pity, but I still hope that the 5th metroid will be 3-dimensional with a view from the third person and will be released on vi.
be sure to play in the 1st prime you will not regret it, and in the 2nd it is also better to play in order to get the integrity of the picture, all the same 3 prime trilogy.
and the hunter is cool, but his fingers hurt :(, and he is still faster than anryl, more like a kwaku.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 5 minutes 43 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[ quote name = "Lucifer"] Yes, all 2D metroids are the same, now they are churning out clones in 3D, 1 and 2 and 3 + hunters-felling of dough from suckers :-D [/ quote]
but how do you know about third prime? ? Can you tell me about the plot?

g
gurugosu 06.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], a matter of taste. no one argues about the number of awards. I wrote that the game is good. what was I delighted with? from the first finals, from sonic the hedgehog, super mario bros, road rush on 3DO together with the first NfS, from super mario 64 was, conkers bad fer day, perfect dark and golden ai, from Zelda (Ocarina of Time), from arcade metal slug, from the first metal jar solid, from the second grand turismo, from the seventh finale, from the wagrant story, chrono cross, from soul caliber, from shenmue, metropolis street racing, ICO, jet set radio future, panzer dragoon orta, advance nap, HALO , the seventh dragon quest, Jade Empire, Viewtiful Joe, zelda wind maker, the first mechassout on boxing, Ninja Gaiden, Forza M, etc.

r
rodion 06.08.21

Strangely honest, usually those who are in awe of Zelda are rarely able to resist the Metroid, especially from 2D. you probably played a little, you have to go through such games up and down to understand that this is something.

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], that's inappropriate to talk about the coolness of samus and inappropriately to compare with others. samus is some kind of faceless substance, no character, nothing ... and in general, shooting at stooped creatures and flying squares is dubious pleasure...

r
rodion 06.08.21

[quote name = "hellpanda v0.69"] [b] rodion [/ b], it is inappropriate to talk about the coolness of samus and inappropriately to compare with others. samus is some kind of faceless substance, no character, nothing ... and in general , shooting at stooped creatures and flying squares is a dubious pleasure ... [/ quote] it is
spineless only for such newbes as you, who have not passed either prime or fusion, go through and scan everything in prime, especially in the 2nd. fusion even inserts with reflections samus are.
but in general she will be hired and it befits her to pretend that she is cold-blooded.
and you can ask who you call flying squares. and by the way which games are your favorites?

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[url = http: //imageshack.us] [img] http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/7255/samuscolor2lm6.png [/ url]

m
max-max 06.08.21

The second prime is really not as impressive at the beginning as the first. And it is not clear where to go either. Hint something does not appear.

[size = 75] Edited by Blink 55 [/ size]

r
rodion 06.08.21

I'm playing now for the 2nd prime time for the 2nd time, I'm shocked, so many little things that I did not notice for the first time just got out now, my opinion about the game has improved dramatically. Luminot was imbued with the history, and the atmosphere too. By the way, I know why the first time I took the 2nd prime so badly, I played with pauses, and such games have to be played in one breath in a couple of days, so that a complete picture is built in the brain. probably that's why I didn't like Wind Waker so much, I also played it with pauses.
and I was wrong about the locations, wow, yes, they are very cool, and there are rooms that I was shocked at right now, damn the 2nd passage definitely solves a lot, I will probably go through it a couple more times, and Wind Waker needs to go through one more time, and collect all the secrets.
Max did not understand the question, why are you stuck? if yes, then in the 2nd Prime I often had it, the 1st I went through the 1st time without prompts, in the 2nd I also tried to play without prompts, but sometimes I sat up for a very long time, even after I turned on the prompts it was not always clear what to do, and all due to the fact that in Retro they decided to hide the panels necessary for scanning in some strange, unremarkable places. If you get stuck, tell me where, I will help you in any way I can.

D
Di 06.08.21

Metroid Prime is a genius piece of art.
Probably the best game cube game, which, by the way, has collected many awards, has received very high ratings in the press and has received universal recognition.
For those who have not yet seen this epoch-making creation, it is urgent to patch up the gaps in their education.
An excellent effect of presence, an indescribable atmosphere - the banal "in the footsteps of a lost civilization" is realized here at an incredibly high level.
Mechanics, design, graphics, music and a great story (which, by the way, may remain practically unrevealed, besides, the game will be completed, and the feeling of "something is missing" will not work out - this is one of the game's tricks) - and most importantly , a diverse living world.

Do not believe those who say that this is tedious - they played for two hours at most and did not get into the essence at all. This is a must try for every self-respecting gamer.
Itself has passed Metroid Prime more than once.