3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodion 06.08.21 09:57 pm

Metroid

Today I finally read the normal preview of 3rd Prime, and while I'm in: shock: first boss Ridley, my happiness has no limits, since Meta Ridley is in my opinion the best boss of all Metroids. they will switch over each other like beams in the Super Metroid, and there will also be 2 standard visors from the first 2 primes, i.e. battalion commander, and scan, the X-ray visor will return from the 1st, and the new visor-command visor will allow Samus to control the ship (wow, I can imagine how much new this visor will add to the gameplay mechanics). You can also now use the grapple hook everywhere in order to to discard the shields of the enemies and remove the obstacles. Also it became known that Samus is infected with a phason, and she will be able to use the phason to enter some kind of hyper mode, nothing is known about him, it is only known,
By the way, what is your favorite Metroid? I personally have Super Metroid, and 1st Prime.
90 Comments
Sort by:
L
Larissa 06.08.21

Good evening everyone: wink:

I have a question about Metroid Zero Mission, can anyone tell me where on the Internet can I find tips during the game?

(Otherwise, I have two eight-year-old boys playing next to me, asking for your help, because they cannot pass the Norfrair level, where "some slugs with orange bellies in a blue strip are crawling, you can only kill them in this belly, and these things are below and get a shot from above is impossible, and the way down is closed ")

thanks for the advice !!!

r
rodion 06.08.21

[quote name = "Larissa"] Good evening everyone: wink:

I have a question about Metroid Zero Mission, can anyone tell me where on the Internet you can find tips during the game?

(Otherwise, I have two eight-year-old boys playing next to me, asking for your help, because they cannot pass the Norfrair level, where "some slugs with orange bellies in a blue strip are crawling, you can only kill them in this belly, and these things are below and get a shot from above is impossible, and the way down is closed ")

thanks for the advice !!! [/ quote]
gamefaq.com is
there in English. I can’t help from memory, I passed it for a long time, but I don’t remember getting stuck, it seems everything is linear there.

Y
Yashiko-san 06.08.21

IMHO Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 are the most interesting games not only on the GameCube but in general among first-person games.
Perfectly polished, beautiful, with an interesting plot and beautiful music. Passed both of them more than once a must have for any gamer. Will give odds and Halo and the like.

C
Cart_Man 06.08.21

[b] Yashiko-san [/ b], totally agree! although it is a little annoying that enemies constantly appear in the rooms - but this does not kill the interest in the game! 5 times passed 1 and 2 parts on the GameCube! and still pulls to play 8)

m
max-max 06.08.21

the first prime is still better =) there is a chum design

Y
Yashiko-san 06.08.21

[b] max-max [/ b], Perhaps I liked the plot in the first one more and the music is definitely better in the first Prime. Metroid Prime End Credits The theme even took a good place among the music from the 2005 games. Who needs it I can send about 4 meters to the soap. Write.

T
TEDIZZZ 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] I couldn't take it down, too boring. I play on the cube, also boring ... but the game is not bad. [/
Quote ] I agree with Fedyulka. Well, I like everything and the design, graphics, gameplay, and the music, the atmosphere is super, the series is undoubtedly cult, but I couldn't play for a long time in any part: sad:
I liked the first prime most of all, the atmosphere was awesome: up:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Completed Super Metroid. I don’t know who was there and where he saw some kind of atmosphere - I didn’t see it there. Nothing special, standard. The game is boring, I passed it just for the sake of a tick, I once played games on Sega like that - out of sports interest. Collected 72% of the items in 7 hours. To load and collect laziness, no interest. It infuriated the whole game that there are no teleportators, you run like a fool across the entire map. In short, for me it was like an ordinary game for one playthrough, moderately interesting.

D
Di 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b],
play Metroid Prime on a cube. This is an incredible thing, and it is not easy to appreciate it. Deep play.

m
max-max 06.08.21

> there are no teleportators, you run like a fool through the whole map. In short, for me it was like an ordinary game for one playthrough, moderately interesting.
there is no point in playing prime. it's like playing aria of sorrow and not understanding that souls are not just that
in metroid, this is exactly the idea that everywhere you can find a bunch of hidden passages and secret places. being immersed in the atmosphere of the cosmo-epic, collecting artifacts brings inexpressible sensations. if there is no diving, then there is no buzz from the metroid

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[b] max-max [/ b], well, what can I do, I didn't dive. :( I found a lot of hidden passages, but teleportators would still be very useful :)

[b] Ulyaoth [/ b], if I get a chance, I will definitely play.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

Metroid is a fairly specific game and I think not all players will be delighted. It's a cool game, but not for everyone, many perceive its atmosphere as boring.

D
Di 06.08.21

[
Quote ] It's a cool game, but not for everyone, many perceive its atmosphere as boring.
[/ quote]
as a banal entertainment for a couple of days - will not delight anyone.
Metroid Prime is a deep, challenging game.
Many people get a lot of positive emotions from watching some "American Pie", but not everyone will be able to check out, say, the ozone drama "Under the Sand" or any other "movie not for everyone."
And this is in no way an indicator of the artistic value of the work.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

All people are different simply.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I started Metroid Prime. As it all looks like at first the Super Metroid SNESovskiy)))
type came running - then an explosion and escape. I didn't save the first time - the countdown ended literally in front of the last door to the exit)))
Everything looks cool - it really strains all objects to scan (
Well, let's see what happens next.
The game reminded me of MDK2, I don't know why.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Well, mustache, I passed the prime.
The result is not very cool.
89% (all life, 200 missiles and 8 bombs) are perdmet and 97% are scanned.
I missed two scan objects - two monsters. Chrozo Lore, Pirate Data put it all together. I hate developers who do overlooked things, it's not so hard to think about a gamer (Because of these two scans, I won't even look for the remaining items, it won't be 100% all the same. :(

I liked the game Ochan - much more Super Metroid.
however, in spite of this, it has obvious flaws / shortcomings:
1. It strains every time to change weapons in front of the door - of its own color. In the super metroid, this was not the case - once you opened the door, and then you open it with anyone. This is a real drawback, why did they do that - unclear(
2. Sometimes endless fights get bored. walked through the room, ran on for a couple more, you come back - and the monsters respawned again. This is very bad. And if in the super metroid spawned enemies, as a rule, you could kill quickly - then you fight with them again a lot of time, it is very tiring.
3. Hints appeared, they did help people - but they made it crooked. From the middle of the game they began to really bother me - I still didn’t understand what for me they repeat them 5 times (
4. Management ... Well, the game is not to blame here ... Here the joystick is to blame. The worst joystick that I have ever held in my hands my gaming history is Cuban.
5. Platformer element - jumping. sometimes I really bothered, this is still a 1-person view - and they force me to jump and fly to a place where it is not so easy to fly with a 3-person view in a platform game. Or sometimes the platforms are so scanty - what a horror.

In general, the minuses are not so scary, except for the control - it's just a quiet horror - the battle with the bosses for me was hard labor because of the remote control. But they could have finished and thought about it.
On the good side - quite interesting puzzles, although not difficult. the game is quite atmospheric. I liked the screen effects - fogging, water, eye reflections, etc. Cool music, for the most part I didn't really notice it - it just out of place. I especially liked 2 tracks - in the menu at the very beginning and during the battle with pirates (simple enemies).
If anyone gives a link where to download - I will be grateful. Also in the game there is a cool design of everything, a pretty picture and effects.
I liked the cool system of visors - of course, using them for a long time was not at all pleasant at all - but their presence and use in certain situations was a pleasant addition.
So, in general, it is very pleasant and boldly pulls by 8.5-9 / 10.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 25 minutes 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

P.S. I also wanted to unsubscribe about the bosses. He killed everything the second time - except for the very first one - on the base from which to get away for a while - he is very easy (c1). And also besides the OMEG Pirate - I flunked him 3 times. Moreover, the first two times he had a delay in his life. And from 3 times I have more than half of my life left. This is the most offensive - I have with all the bosses - the first fight, as it were, research - and I almost kill and he still knocks me down)

OUCH! I'm lying ... I still killed the stone one and the bird 3 times: gigi: And all because in the second fight I forgot to scan and had to replay.
And with a stone - so generally evil! I urinate it again (by the way, the more you fight, the faster the bosses urinate and become easy) - that is, 3 times and at the end I realize that I haven’t scanned it AGAIN - but then I quickly corrected myself)))

D
Di 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], I don’t know, I lacked control in this game at all. And the joystick is Cuban - it fits perfectly into the hand of any person (checked), a matter of habit, nevertheless - the joystick is quite comfortable.

He did not say anything about the plot - which, in fact, is an important component of the atmosphere of the game: all these messages of a disappeared civilization - during the passage, for some reason I had associations with the worlds of Myst)) - of course, this is an exploration of a practically uninhabited world (pirates are not into account), where everything reminds of the former activity of the mind.

If you do not play, plunging headlong into the atmosphere and reading each plot insert - thereby revealing a not completely original, but beautifully presented story, but simply going through stage by stage - the sensations are not the same. On the first playthrough, I made such a mistake - then I realized that I had lost a lot.

In general, the game is fantastic - in every sense.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote] $ Mag, I don't know, I lacked control in this game at all. And the joystick is Cuban - it fits perfectly into the hand of any person (checked), a matter of habit, nevertheless - the joystick is quite convenient. [/ Quote]
I'll tell you later, it's not so easy to explain. The statement that it fits in either hand is false. I can't imagine how people with a big hand hold the joystick. This is the most inconvenient joystick that I have ever taken in my hands ... The game is not to blame - I wrote.

[Quote] He did not say anything about the plot - which, in fact, is an important component of the atmosphere of the game [/ quote]
I did not read anything from the scribble - for me there was no plot in the game. no voice acting, let alone videos. And I personally was too lazy to read all this scribble - boring and tedious. Nintendo's concept of voice acting in games is, to put it mildly, none.

P.S. I'm already afraid of how I will play Zelda ... How would the joystick ruin the whole game for me. I hope Lock-he will somehow save me without holding me.

D
Di 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], [quote] Didn't read anything from the scribble - for me there was no plot in the game. no voice acting, let alone videos. And I personally was too lazy to read all this scribble - boring and tedious. Nintendo's concept of voice acting in games is, to put it mildly, none. [/ quote]

So I say - your big mistake (from my own experience) :)

And voice acting or even more so videos would be disastrous for the game, that's just the trick - zry you ...

[off] [quote] This is the most inconvenient joystick that I ever took in my hands ... [/ quote]
I held more than one joystick worse - not so ancient systems. And the Cuban - probably for me and everyone with whom I played or talked about this, my hands are not big enough to experience the full discomfort :) [/ off]

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote] so I say - your big mistake (from my own experience) [/ quote]
you understand - if they feed me something tasty, I'll eat it. And so - it does not give me pleasure at all. This is exactly the case when it is better to read a book. This is not a plot - but one title.

[Quote] And the voice acting, or even more so the videos would be disastrous for the game, this is exactly the trick - zry you ... [/ quote]
Why? For example, I expanded my pupils about the unexpectedness when I teleported to the last location - and they told me its name. What for? Why not do this for the rest?
It's the 21st century, and it is the voice acting and videos that complement the atmosphere.
I outline the situation - computers are being scanned. That there is nothing besides the text? That there could not be video recordings in the computer? Yes they could! And there were - and it would be interesting for me to watch these events. And to read a couple of pages just like that - well, nafik.

[size = 75] off
In short, I will explain that with the joystick - in Metroid you often need to press the shifts and it is with them that the main problems are. Look at your index finger ... It is, as it were, conditionally divided into 3 sections by two tendons. Here I have the middle department on the shift. Try from this position and press shift. That's it ... The finger rests - all the ergonomics go to hell on Easter cakes. It also has a bad counterpart, a small cross, a terrible Z button - but these are all small things compared to the shifters. Well, okay, enough about the joystick - you still won't get rid of the torment ([/ size]