3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodion 06.08.21 09:57 pm

Metroid

Today I finally read the normal preview of 3rd Prime, and while I'm in: shock: first boss Ridley, my happiness has no limits, since Meta Ridley is in my opinion the best boss of all Metroids. they will switch over each other like beams in the Super Metroid, and there will also be 2 standard visors from the first 2 primes, i.e. battalion commander, and scan, the X-ray visor will return from the 1st, and the new visor-command visor will allow Samus to control the ship (wow, I can imagine how much new this visor will add to the gameplay mechanics). You can also now use the grapple hook everywhere in order to to discard the shields of the enemies and remove the obstacles. Also it became known that Samus is infected with a phason, and she will be able to use the phason to enter some kind of hyper mode, nothing is known about him, it is only known,
By the way, what is your favorite Metroid? I personally have Super Metroid, and 1st Prime.
90 Comments
Sort by:
v
vodafon 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], make a discount on the fact that the game is 4.5 years old .. let's hope that in the third metroid there will be voice acting ..
I think about the joystick that this is a matter of habit .. for me it is convenient! of course, the cross is too small .. ((

r
rodion 06.08.21

Hail vodafon, there will be voice acting in MP 3: sad: okay, if the voice acting would be limited to the introductory narration as in the European MP1, and in the Super Metroid, but everything is much worse, the characters spoke: sad:, I hope Samus will remain "dumb" space hunter.

R
Red priest rezo 06.08.21

Super Metroid is finally over. I don’t know who was there and where noticed some special atmosphere - I didn’t see it there. Nothing soobnogo, standard, though not bad, in principle.
Collected 72% of the items in 7 hours. To load and collect laziness, no interest. Actually, I do not like to replay games for the sake of collecting 100%, I try to collect as much as I can the first time, and then I don’t care.

Sometimes it pissed me off that there were no teleportators, running like a fool across the entire map. I managed to hate some locations. Not because they are complicated, but because it was lifted up here and there to rush around them.

But the gameplay, completely based on the search for secrets, when even plot upgrades and locations are often hidden better than the secrets of other games - this is strong, original and exciting.

If this was my first metroid, I would love it. But after Zero Mission and Fusion - nothing more than very good.
The controls are much less responsive, the grappling hook is a frankly awkward and stupid thing.
Plus, in Fusion, the atmosphere really ruled. Negotiations with the computer, Samus's thoughts, and especially the suit hunting you ... Very, very cool. The game, of course, is shorter and the research was greatly simplified there ... But it was still very cool.
Well, Zero Mission is no worse than Fusion in most of the parameters, but also with a full-fledged research part. Only the plot is weaker than the kid and the atmosphere. But stronger than the Super Metroid anyway. Perhaps the best of the 3 parts, IMHO ...
It is a pity that the second metroid remake was not done. I will definitely not play the black and white GB version.

... Next in line for Prime. Let's see if they are as cool as they are painted.

PS Thank you [b] $ Mag [/ b] for his post, which described my impressions of the Super Metroid so accurately that I brazenly copied it, just tweaking it a bit ^ __ ^

m
max-max 06.08.21

In general, the super metroid is cool because there are special effects, the design of the locations is VERY cool music, just the best in the series. And zero mishn for me is even better than fusion, tk fusion is more linear you are always being led where to go what to do immediately clear

n
nindo 06.08.21

What is music worth. She just blows my head off, my favorite is lower norfair: emolove: Hirokazu Tanaka and Kenji Yamamoto are gods! fan video [url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = _OosLQyk5v4 & feature = related] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OosLQyk ... re = related [/ url]: klsdf :

k
karapooze 06.08.21

played only in prime3 and fusion, the latter is cooler than 8)

m
mjlame 06.08.21

[b] karapooze [/ b], try another Zero Mission. And from 3d - the best Metroid Prime 1.

A
ACE 06.08.21

yeah
MP1 is the best in terms of gameplay and atmosphere and design. and without stupid scripting scenes

m
mjlame 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in the third constant scripts and linearity strained, somehow they completely knock out the style and atmosphere of loneliness of the Prime. Ning chased the masses.
PS If only in the new project from Team Ico Sonya didn't force them to use such features:? ...

k
karapooze 06.08.21

[quote name = "mjlame"] [b] karapooze [/ b], try Zero Mission again. And from 3d - the best Metroid Prime 1. [/ quote]

I'll definitely try)) 8)
but I still haven't figured out the third one: confused:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 9 minutes 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

and on the topic one of the best games not only on VII but in general 8)