3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Girly games

2 Halfelf

Read in the 9th issue of MK an article in the MK Arbor about the attitude of women to computers and to games in private.

MK - Moskovsky Komsomolets or My Computer. In both cases, I do not trust them: wink: Can you describe it briefly?
91 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZombiE 06.08.21

2 Segal

This means My Computer.

The author of the article, referring to the letters he received from female readers, talks about the relationship of women with a personal computer. It turns out they (women) not only love this business, but can easily plug a bastard guy in the belt! In addition to programming, it turns out that they also play toys (what a horror: scare :)! Here's a list of your favorite "white and fluffy" female games:

Hitman

Rainbow six

C&C

Quake 2

etc...

Examples of our (male) delusions are immediately brought up (like, as if women from games only know Lines and Tetris + solitaire in a load, and they run from the computer like from the plague), which are immediately debunked on the go.

In short, after reading this article, one gets the impression that Bill Gates is just a pawn in the hands of his wife, and in the near future, statements like "Well, you fool, you can't even write a floppy disk" will not be uttered by us ...: scare :

S
Saint 06.08.21

Zombie girls are different .......

G
Guest 06.08.21

My sister only plays furry games:

Warcraft2 (when my computer was still old)

Sims (all kinds)

CS (just not because there is an interesting team game, in short, this game is like a chat for her. But what kind !!! ... there are only male people around.

He also loves the hitman (though not one mission did not pass without my help)

He also loves to knock down every pillar in the mafia (in driving, women are unpredictable).

Here's another case. I have a friend, so that my sister lagged behind him faster, agreed to play some kind of Windows game. His sister beat him (won) ...: uzi:

S
Segal 06.08.21

About the rest of the list - to hell with them, I myself have seen women playing games, although their favorite game was Diablo II. But I’m ready to eat my hat when I see the woman who completed all parts of Rainbow Six. Or at least one (not add-on).: clever:

G
Guest 06.08.21

What do you think girls should only play Sims, etc ...? ...

No, I like to play Sims for an hour, of course, but my brother and I played Unreal and Quake3 before, and now, besides SH, I like games like GTA3, Counter Strike, Medal of Honor, etc. I also love Japanese RPGs ... But I love horror games in general, so ...

What is it! Why doesn’t register me ....:?

S
Segal 06.08.21

What is it! Why doesn't it register me ....:? Did you get a name? Now it needs to be activated via the email address. If it does not activate, write to me from your email and I will create an account for you myself. :)

C
Cheryl 06.08.21

Thanks, of course, but I just didn't "enter" the forum ...: oops:

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Thanks, of course, but I just didn't "enter" the forum ...: oops:

http://gamemag.ru/forums/faq.php?sid=7b ... 60f50511 # 2

There is information on how to avoid such misunderstandings.

K
Katrin 06.08.21

Zombie girls are different .......

Something I did not understand, is this saying for zombies or are girls like zombies? : uzi:

K
Katrin 06.08.21

2 Segal

This means My Computer.

The author of the article, referring to the letters he received from female readers, talks about the relationship of women with a personal computer. It turns out they (women) not only love this business, but can easily plug a bastard guy in the belt! In addition to programming, it turns out that they also play toys (what a horror: scare :)! Here's a list of your favorite "white and fluffy" female games:

Hitman

Rainbow six

C&C

Quake 2

etc...

Examples of our (male) delusions are immediately brought up (like, as if women from games only know Lines and Tetris + solitaire in a load, and they run from the computer like from the plague), which are immediately debunked on the go.

In short, after reading this article, one gets the impression that Bill Gates is just a pawn in the hands of his wife, and in the near future, statements like "Well, you fool, you can't even write a floppy disk" will not be uttered by us ...: scare :

Fi, what nasty things you write, young .... ahem ... zombies.

I don’t recognize such games in principle, especially Quake

Z
ZombiE 06.08.21

2 Katrin

This is not me writing, but My Computer.

Girls, like guys, play different games - this is a fact, I just quoted the author of the article.

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

Zombie

This is not me writing, but My Computer.

Girls, like guys, play different games - this is a fact, I just quoted the author of the article.

We know how such articles are written: wink:

G
Guest 06.08.21

I have a friend who took first place in the NSF in a local club.

s
snake511 06.08.21

And so I listen to Paul Oakenfold, Morcheeba, Chemical Brothers, Linkin Park, Bush, and, of course, Akira Yamoaoka: wink:

I support! But in general I listen to different music and according to my mood.

I can’t just listen to pop music as they say.

And to the topic "girls in the world of games" I can summarize the following:

Girls are different and they play different games too. But only a few of those who play :(

Z
ZombiE 06.08.21

2 snake511

That's the beauty of not being enough. Exotic!

G
Guest 06.08.21

But in general I listen to different music and according to my mood.

: beer:

Girls are different and they play different games too. But only a few of those who play

But why not enough? And there are a lot of games for girls. My friend and I had an argument with two girls. Who will pass the level in Barbie faster. Played on PSOn. Believe it or not, my friend and I won the argument!

PS: Who played the girls' games?

C
Cheryl 06.08.21

Well- Well ....: lol:

s
snake511 06.08.21

But in general I listen to different music and according to my mood.

: beer:

After all, she should help the soul to relax.

Girls are different and they play different games too. But only a few of those who play

But why not enough? And there are a lot of games for girls.

And by what principle do you sort them into girly and non-girly?

My friend and I had an argument with two girls. Who will pass the level in Barbie faster. Played on PSOn. Believe it or not, my friend and I won the argument!

I know a girl who beat me in Heroes, I asked her for help in the passage of Final Fantasy 7, with pleasure to chop into quake - here's the girl games for you.

PS: Who played girls' games?

If you mean games without shooting and horror, then I tried playing the Sims.

s
snake511 06.08.21

And I will also add so that there are no more disputes.

My niece is in 3rd grade and plays exclusively in GTA and Carmageddon, and most importantly, she understands everything that is needed there to complete missions.

G
Guest 06.08.21

If you mean games without shooting and horror, then I tried playing the Sims.

Doesn't mean without shooting. I even had to shoot Barbie there. : uzi: In general, I said something wrong: "a lot of girls' games." What other girly games are there?