3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Girly games

2 Halfelf

Read in the 9th issue of MK an article in the MK Arbor about the attitude of women to computers and to games in private.

MK - Moskovsky Komsomolets or My Computer. In both cases, I do not trust them: wink: Can you describe it briefly?
91 Comments
Sort by:
x
xtr 06.08.21

Yeah. even Segal in Barbie Nail Designer and Cosmo Fashion Look will sit down and will not be torn off for days. :) By the way, the last number of EDGE is called GIRLS ISSUE. : D

Very efficient.

If we talk about girly games, then the most girly game is MARIO. There is no doubt about it. :)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

My little girl plays Hirah and LaserSquad sho God forbid .... Sometimes even I get carried away ... (rarely true: D).

K
Katrin 06.08.21

: mrgreen: Well, Mario is so much like the days of the first consoles ....

and the toy was about a little man who ran along the paths ...

K
Katrin 06.08.21

By the way, you forgot about Tetris. : lol:

G
Guest 06.08.21

I played Tetris myself and even infected my grandfather. He sat and hacked until the night, by the way he recruited more than me :)

K
Katrin 06.08.21

I played Tetris myself and even infected my grandfather. He sat and hacked until the night, by the way he recruited more than me :)

I was typing 400,000 at one time, so my thumb hurt terribly

K
Katrin 06.08.21

oh, and I remember there were such humane games

Sonic, Mario, Field of Miracles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and good old Dandy, oh my dear mother, I remember how we repaired it, the original solution

O
Ola 06.08.21

And I play MORROWIND and Civilization3. That's right, by the way .....: D

G
Guest 06.08.21

Something I did not understand why this topic was cut like cabbage for a salad?!?!?!?! We are not writing to a magazine! By the way, Snake speonerilized my phrase !! Katrin I wrote to the zombies. But at the expense of different girls, here you are, Provo, there are zombies too! : D

Well: beer: for friendship: lovebeer:!

S
Segal 06.08.21

Something I did not understand why this topic was cut like cabbage for a salad?!?!?!?!

H'm. I didn't cut anything. Transferred some messages to another topic as offtopic.

K
Katrin 06.08.21

Something I did not understand why this topic was cut like cabbage for a salad?!?!?!?! We are not writing to a magazine! By the way, Snake speonerilized my phrase !! Katrin I wrote to the zombies. But at the expense of different girls, here you are, Provo, there are zombies too! : D

Something I did not understand, somehow you expressed yourself incomprehensibly, in general what you are talking about. there are special quotes here

S
Saint 06.08.21

Damn, I forgot to enter again, it was me! :) Katrin special for yu: "Katrin - I wrote to the zombies. But at the expense of different girls, here you are, there are zombies too." Is it clearer now?

K
Katrin 06.08.21

: lol: clear, understandable

s
snake511 06.08.21

By the way, Snake speonerilized my phrase !!

Well, first of all, I speculated then, but in general I just explained it and added it.

Katrin I wrote to the zombies.

Then put at least 2 in front of the name, otherwise you see how you hit it right away.

I am also joining: beer:

D
Devastator 06.08.21

Come on, they just started up - girly games, girly games ... We have a girl in the clan (sister of one of the main claners). At first, everything was cut into worms with us, and then we flew every evening in Quake 2, so she learned with us, then she took part in all kinds of massacres, she learned even in NFS 3, now she drives in the 6th. And my girl generally drove to Diablo with us, both in the first and in the second! And in general, I think that girls can be as crazy on computers as we are, only if they were all like that, then who would then drag us out into the street, breathe fresh air, and who then would decorate real life ??? : clever:

No, there is no need to offend girls, gentlemen, gentlemen! 8) They can play everything, if they want! : wonder:

y
yevgenius 06.08.21

No, there is no need to offend girls, gentlemen, gentlemen! 8) They can play everything, if they want! : wonder:

Comrade Devastator, of course, I share your point of view, but it seems to me that in chess, girls are far from (gentlemen) ...

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Comrade Devastator, of course, I share your point of view, but it seems to me that in chess, girls are far from (gentlemen) ...

Yeah, but the fact that Alexandra Kosteniuk became the world chess champion is pure coincidence: lol:

G
GIN 06.08.21

But one of my friends, in kwaku brains, blew one girl with a gap of 9 frags.

y
yevgenius 06.08.21

Yeah, but the fact that Alexandra Kosteniuk became the world chess champion is pure coincidence: lol:

: evil: Yeah, but the fact that the current world chess champion was torn by a Japanese computer! This is also pure coincidence! : fight:: row:

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

: evil: Yeah, but the fact that the current world chess champion was torn by a Japanese computer! This is also pure coincidence! : fight:: row:

Well, what does this have to do with this topic? : upset:

The fact is that women can play chess as well as men, if not better.

And in general it does not depend on gender: wink: