3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Girly games

2 Halfelf

Read in the 9th issue of MK an article in the MK Arbor about the attitude of women to computers and to games in private.

MK - Moskovsky Komsomolets or My Computer. In both cases, I do not trust them: wink: Can you describe it briefly?
91 Comments
Sort by:
y
yevgenius 06.08.21

Perhaps you are right ... But not chess, but checkers: rotfl:.

Here in The Sims they have no equal. : shocked:

Question: who has seen at least once in her life that a girl plays the game? : gigi:

R
Rupert 06.08.21

Perhaps you are right ... But not chess, but checkers: rotfl:.

Here in The Sims they have no equal. : shocked:

Question: who has seen at least once in her life that a girl plays the game? : gigi:

You have unhealthy chauvinism. Girls play games, they still play, and they can also drink vodka, and lay rails, and a horse, and at a run (who is "at a run" : confused:)

By the way, one of my ex is very: wink: a good friend was very active in playing civilization. Apart from this, there was no doubt that she was a girl: wink:

y
yevgenius 06.08.21

Actively? Mmmmm ... was it a communist system? Think nothing of the left comrades!

a
arcada 06.08.21

Actually, analyzing the sales ratings of their shop :):
85% of ALL women buy Sims (recently exclusively Make'n'Magic)
10% hmmm ... "women" (ie up to 10 years old :)) buy children's cartoons, more than half of nicknames are all sorts of "Barbies", female babies take "Kuzyu", the activity of the older category of children in relation to Harry Potter has recently dropped to zero - probably everyone has everything, because a toy based on the third film is frantically demanded ...
5% of adults (from 20 to 35) also fall for cartoons, mostly Disney ones, two-thirds of them take toys based on the cartoon "Finding Nemo", the rest of Tarzan and so on, little things ...
2% of women (somewhere from 25 and above ) furiously twig on the aforementioned Tetrises, solitaire games,billiards and other office rubbish.
1% of girls (13-25 years old) love quests (or rather, only 1 quest - "Siberia", they have already terrorized me with questions about the continuation)
1% of ladies play (!!!) Rendezvous with a Stranger 8) (this disease is most often susceptible citizens who are close to their 30th anniversary)
Well, the last percent of the beautiful half of our customers play exclusively in "1C accounting"

Here, sir ... if anyone is curious ...: wink:

D
Devastator 06.08.21

In total, the store is visited by 105% of buyers of the fair sex ... Well, okay, it's not about arithmetic. Once, such a conversation came with one girl: she was wondering why boys love to play on their computers so much. My friend and I twisted for about an hour, trying to explain ... Hmm ... Girls are not able to play games, they simply don’t need games, I mean those we love to play. The girl will take something nice and simple for herself, and if the "cocky boys" come running around with claims of inability, then learn both in Kwaku and Diabla and in anything - to prove! In general, girls for the sake of achieving any set goal are able to do anything. This is how nature works. We run from reality, and they love it very much, dream of princes, look for husbands for themselves, they figure out and analyze with which of the fans it would be better to spend the rest of their lives ... Hmm ... The girls are somehow closer to reality than we are. Only we do not understand this.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Well, I don’t know .. I had one girl - she brought down everyone right and left in a kwaku. They were given to the miracle.

G
Guest 06.08.21

[b] 2 Devastator [/ b]

At the expense of psychology - you correctly noted that, yes :)
But it does not interfere with playing games. Here is my girlfriend with a huge interest in FFX plays. Or the card version of Star Wars, and she doesn't really like Star Wars.

W
Witch# 06.08.21

nTrophy I saw one girl who kneaded the men in counter and thereby lowered them for money and morally too

c
catfish 06.08.21

[quote name = "xtr"] Yeah. even Segal in Barbie Nail Designer and Cosmo Fashion Look will sit down [/ quote]

Hmm .. Cosmo Fashion Look - something I don't know about that. I know Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover ...

More about Cosmo Fashion Look, can I? Interesting. :)

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "Devastator"] In total, the store is visited by 105% of buyers of the fair sex ... Well, okay, it's not about arithmetic. Once, such a conversation came with one girl: she was wondering why boys love to play on their computers so much. My friend and I twisted for about an hour, trying to explain ... Hmm ... Girls are not able to play games, they simply don’t need games, I mean those we love to play. The girl will take something nice and simple for herself, and if the "cocky boys" come running around with claims of inability, then learn both in Kwaku and Diabla and in anything - to prove! In general, girls for the sake of achieving any set goal are able to do anything. This is how nature works. We run from reality, and they love it very much, dream of princes, look for husbands for themselves, they figure out and analyze with which of the fans it would be better to spend the rest of their lives ... Hmm ... The girls are somehow closer to reality than we are. Only we do not understand this. [/ Quote]

you put me into a deep depression.
Well, do all the girls appreciate this world through the prism of objectivity and count everything down to the smallest detail? : sad:

don't they play games because they don't dream?
Don't dream of becoming an elf and taming your dragon?
a medic on the battlefield? walk through the magical forest of a fairytale country?
They don't even play RPGs? : sad:

R
Rupert 06.08.21

The last hit of the season. Singles Flirt Up Your Life game. And the motto of this game is: "Fuck to bed" It was not my idea, this is how our pirates translated it. My wife decisively drives me off the computer - it's just awful!

L
Leider 06.08.21

One friend before me got Lionheart in FF8 ... I found him the second time, and she the first ... and Doomtrain too ... and Tonberry ... so they play the same as we do, just not all. but there are others like my neighbor who only plays Solitaire or Minesweeper. and my homie's sister kicked both of us in PES3. (well at least they won't break my records in SSX3)

[size = 75] Added on Apr 21, 2004, 13:20: [/ size]

[quote name = "Rupert"] The last hit of the season. Singles Flirt Up Your Life game. And the motto of this game is: "Fuck to bed" It was not my idea, this is how our pirates translated it. Wife strongly driven me from a computer - simply horror [/ quote]!

Fashion game and fun :-) play at the university classmate, though hidden at first ...

c
catfish 06.08.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] The last hit of the season. Singles Flirt Up Your Life game. And the motto of this game is: "Fuck to bed" It was not my idea, this is how our pirates translated it. My wife decisively drives me off the computer - it's just awful! [/ Quote]

Hee-hee! I also like it so far. The wardrobe would be bigger for the main characters. Can you seduce someone with such a wretched set ...

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

recently played a duel with one girl ... though the map was unfamiliar ... but she finally parted me about 15: 5 ...
before that my one girl loved to run in ku3, in Cool Sam ... and another one just I did not notice games, except for Spider (solitaire) ... and many more girls I knew loved to play NSF (then the current was the 4th part) ...))

S
SOmni 06.08.21

And my girlfriend doesn't like to play. But she walks me, takes me to theaters, cinema, museum, etc., for which many thanks to her: love:! This is all not in the sense that I only do, that I sit at home, I also sometimes act as an initiator. And my friend and I play games on the grid: box: ... we'll come off when we pass the diploma: drunk:

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[quote] she walks me [/ quote] lol :-D

x
xtr 06.08.21

[quote name = "catfish"] More details about Cosmo Fashion Look, can I? Interesting. :) [/ quote]

This is a set of clothes that you can try on on a virtual mannequin. Dressing and undressing, choosing different outfits for the size of the figure. You can stick your face from MakeOver. Cool stuff.

S
SOmni 06.08.21

And girls sometimes like to play strip cards.

c
catfish 06.08.21

[quote name = "xtr"] [quote name = "catfish"] More details about Cosmo Fashion Look, can I? Interesting. :) [/ quote]

This is a set of clothes that you can try on on a virtual mannequin. Dressing and undressing, choosing different outfits for the size of the figure. You can stick your face from MakeOver. Cool thing. [/ Quote]

I see. Hachu !!!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[quote] And girls sometimes like to play strip cards [/ quote] are you talking about computer / video games?