3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Girly games

2 Halfelf

Read in the 9th issue of MK an article in the MK Arbor about the attitude of women to computers and to games in private.

MK - Moskovsky Komsomolets or My Computer. In both cases, I do not trust them: wink: Can you describe it briefly?
91 Comments
Sort by:
* Olessia * 06.08.21

I played many games, but Half-Life remained my favorite game. Also, probably, "girly game" ...

S
SOmni 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [quote] And girls sometimes like to play strip cards [/ quote] are you talking about computer / video games? [/ quote]
Well, yes! To undress all girls there as a fool!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

ah-ah-ah ... now it is clear ... no ... I don’t have such games, so I don’t know ... but I will know ;-)

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] I beat many games, but Half-Life remained my favorite game. Also, probably, a "girly game" ... [/ quote]
yeah ......... especially on a network with bots when a machine gun is fired at you on the right, a bazooka on the left, a mine in front, and who is behind - then swarm with a crowbar! : up:

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

no ... I already wrote, like ... one girl loved to play sirius sam and ku3 ... so halva is still ok :)))

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] not ... I've already written, like ... one girl loved to play sirius sam and ku3 ... so halva is still ok :))) [/ quote]

not well not a fig to yourself! : shock:
I did not expect this: shocked:
even in the post to which I replied, it’s hard to believe me :) ........

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

hmm ... and you have not read Che before writing in this thread? OK, I repeat ... not so long ago, a girl in ku3 beat me with a score of 15: 5 approximately)))

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] hmm ... have you read what you wrote in this thread before? OK, I repeat ... not so long ago, a girl in ku3 beat me with a score of 15: 5 approximately))) [/ quote]

:-D yes, you see dad in Kvake! : rotfl:
although I haven’t played kwaku myself for a long time ....... and only counter with bots .... I came to the club the day before yesterday - it was stable 2 in frags! : sad:
this did not happen before .....: fight: bots relax ........: lamer:

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[offtopic]
[b] Sonic Son'edit [/ b]
no, not a dad ... well, I play well, and mo ... not so long ago I was in the club (my sidekick works as an admin - they ran for free), so there I was in ku3 once the fourth, the second time the first ... moreover, the company gathered there not weak running people ... [/ offtopic]

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [offtopic]
[b] Sonic Son'edit [/ b]
no, not dad ... well, I play well, imMho ... not so long ago I was in the club (my sidekick works as an admin - they ran for free ), so there q3 I was once the fourth, the second time the first ... moreover, the company gathered there Shes running people ... [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

[offtopic] Trigger Naytmeyrovskogo porvosh with what score?
? Phobos on Q3DM4 easily porvosh (on naytmeyre, of course) [/ offtopic]

[size bed = 75] Added May 24 2004, 9:29: [/ size]

By the way yesterday at the club were Japanese ....... 3 (!) tore me up ... although 2, as a rule, I had time to lay down (unless they razed on the map - then I had them one at a time: maniac :) then 2 more Japanese and 2 Japanese women got stuck to them ..... everyone is playing with a batek view ....
they tear me up in a crowd ......
when he saw that someone was playing counter the guy in front of me yelled at the whole club: "CONTRA" 5 Russians joined me for them 1 went (traitor!: fight :) tore like children ... ... by the way, the girls were in last place there (although the meat was scary - Ice World was like) one 1 (: rotfl:) frag, the other - 15 (for example, I then had 120 and the other leader - 150)
so it's hard to believe in your post that the girl broke you in Kwaku ...... :)

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

no, well, would I write about myself like that? so I wanted more fsekh, like, to write that I am a lamo in ku3 :-D

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] no, well, would I write about myself like that? so I wanted more fsekh, like, to write that I am a lamo in ku3 :-D [/ quote]

Oh: mrgreen: ........
understandable ......... but you know how to play half grid (otherwise everyone has just forgotten how to do something)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[b] NarayanCat [/ b] and [b] Sonic Son'edit [/ b]
let's finish offtopic. For [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic.php? T = 141 & highlight = half] Half-life'a [/ url] and [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums /viewtopic.php?t=356>Counter-strike'a [/url] There are separate topics.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

and we are writing about girly games ... halva, ku3 ... :-D
finally, I forgot to say that this girl goes to the training club almost every day ... for 2-3 hours ... so esports is also for girls ...
[offtopic] I don't play counter, because there is no rocket jump and finally a camper one))) [/ offtopic]

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] yeah ......... especially on the network with bots when a machine gun is fired at you on the right, a bazooka on the left, a mine in front, and someone behind with a crowbar swarm! : up: [/ quote] by the

way, I don’t play on the network, I tried it once - they shot me right there, I didn’t even understand what it was: shocked:

but generally it’s strange, I looked through the entire forum thread, the guys write about "girl games" : upset:

probably you yourself came up with this term

and the girls actually play the same games as you,
though, maybe I'm judging by myself ....: upset:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] but in general it's strange, I looked through the entire forum thread, about "girl games" guys write: upset:
[/ quote]

That's it :). And not at all about girly games (subtle hint: wink :)

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] [quote name = "* Olessia *"] but in general it's strange, I looked through the entire forum thread, about "girl games" guys write: upset:
[/ quote]

That's it :). And not at all about girlish games (a subtle hint: wink :) [/ quote]

yeah. Postal, MahHunt - yes? :)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "Raipper"] [quote name = "* Olessia *"] but in general it's strange, I looked through the entire forum thread, about "girl games" guys write: upset:
[/ quote]

That's it :). And not at all about girlish games (a subtle hint: wink :) [/ quote]

yeah. Postal, MahHunt - yes? :) [/ quote]

We're talking about games, cat. like [b] most [/ b] girls, that is, an objective opinion. It is unlikely that these are the above products. But since our women's team is not rich, the only girl in this topic, uv. [b] * Olessia * [/ b], expresses his subjective opinion, and this does not mean that the named game should be immediately discussed in this thread.

S
SanSanych 06.08.21

My niece is 8 years old. And when her uncle (me) is not at home, she plays with the computer. Of course, I am against it, early and harmful at this age, but she and her grandfather (my dad) do not listen to me. Well, I decided to see what she was playing there, well, in fact, I was not surprised by her choice in her

age : Barbie (about 6 games - Rapunzel, agent, on the beach, etc.)
Adventures of the Pink Panther
And something about school .. .

in general, talking to devchenkoy from the group learned that they like to play the quests in the GTA ... Sometimes you think that the whole of their interest is directed at the development of thinking, and then you hear the following items - Bring me tomorrow ... that's Hitman you and La-La-Fa-Nikita ...
And then I recently met a girl who had just started playing the second Fall, oh, I talked to her, but that's not right either ...

S
SOmni 06.08.21

[quote name = "SanSanych"]
And then I recently met a girl who just started playing the second Fall, oh, I talked to her, but that's not right ... [/ quote]
What's wrong? What does she (s) PLAY (s) or what does she (s) play? ... It got a little confused ...: upset: