3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Girly games

2 Halfelf

Read in the 9th issue of MK an article in the MK Arbor about the attitude of women to computers and to games in private.

MK - Moskovsky Komsomolets or My Computer. In both cases, I do not trust them: wink: Can you describe it briefly?
91 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanSanych 06.08.21

To be clear, it's not right that almost all of our conversation was about Fall, I think it's a bit abnormal to talk about games all the time, especially for a girl.

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "SanSanych"] I explain that it is not correct that almost all of our conversation was about Fall, I think it is slightly abnormal to talk about games all the time, especially for a girl. [/ quote]

this is my ideal! : love:

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

huh ... not that you need a striker, IMHO)))
finally, let it be better to rattle with dishes in the kitchen than to drive out from behind a computer to play)))

S
SOmni 06.08.21

Yes! And then, you know, the hotz himself should play, and they tell you: "Can't you wash the dishes? Then you won't vacuum, you go to the store, the repair has already been six months ...": wink: (joke)

S
Serik 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] hu ... not to that you need a streamer, IMHO)))
finally, it's better to rattle with dishes in the kitchen than to drive out from behind a computer to play))) [/ quote]

For such purposes you need to keep two computers in the house, though it is not clear who will wash the dishes then: upset:

S
SanSanych 06.08.21

Aunt Asya: D

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[b] SOmni [/ b]
[quote] Yes! And then here, you know, the hotz himself should play, and they tell you: "Can't you wash the dishes? Then you won't vacuum, you go to the store, the repair has been for half a year already ..." [/ quote] experienced person)))

S
STRAIK 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] hu ... not that you need a streamer, IMHO)))
finally, it’s better to rattle with dishes in the kitchen than to drive out from behind a computer to play))) [/ quote] I

support your opinion buddy !!!! : agree:

t
terrorist 06.08.21

[quote] Comrade Devastator, of course, I share your point of view, but it seems to me that in chess, girls are far from (gentlemen) ... [/ quote]
But you are wrong !!! A girl can also play chess well !!! for example, exactly how I think, I play perfectly !!! And finally, girls, if they fight, they are stronger than men even in games !!!

A
Azzy 06.08.21

[b] terrorist [/ b], Madame, necrophilia is a big sin on our forum.
Undoubtedly, girls can play well, but this is rare.

O
OREL-87 06.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], shame on you, you scared [b] the terrorist herself [/ b] :-D She doesn't appear here anymore: nkjfsd:
Although ... maybe you prevented a terrorist attack against the stronger sex? Well done! Thank you: agree: So all of them, terrorists! : maniac: