3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 10:04 pm

The Best Game for Playstation 2!

Because poll can be current from 10 games, made the most, I hope there will be a choice for everyone.

I believe that for the entire existence of the console, and this is about 6 years, many excellent and simply super excellent games have come out, but I can single out one current one, this: Shadow Of Colossum! My voice is behind him.
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 06.08.21

The Prince and Broodrain are again slightly multiplatform .. but of course they can be attributed!

Fahrenheit came out a month ago) fell behind)

s
snowball 06.08.21

$ Mag? It's not like that, I've been playing it for a long time on PiSi, I repent of the pirated version, but on Sonya (and actually on my computer (I'm talking about a license)) I haven't seen it on the open market. It's a pity = (

V
Vigi 06.08.21

I do not like the vote, make your own! And then vote. For me ... it will roll.

Separately:

I'll write snowball again, the list is limited to only 10 answers, of course I would add Killzone and Kingdom Hearts, but ... there is no place.

$ Mag well, come on me even more ... criticize criticize, I still mostly look at how the voices are located, not criticism.

A
Artiom 06.08.21

MGS3 without a doubt: up:

s
snowball 06.08.21

So it is all of course so, but nevertheless, such a survey would be more logical to call, "which of my favorite games is the most." Or were you guided by some statistics? So, they are lying, because they are interviewing 1000 people, instead of everyone, everyone, everyone.
Or have I confused something again?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

eh mlyn ... tell me how the votes are distributed there so far? otherwise I can't see ...

s
snowball 06.08.21

MGS3 - 40%, the rest is not important anymore. Against such and such a background.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

snowball
So, they are lying, because they are interviewing 1000 people, instead of everyone, everyone, everyone.
I don’t understand ... ???

s
snowball 06.08.21

I mean (or whatever it’s written) that they survey only a small fraction of the population in these polls, and believe that the resulting answers are "average opinion", but it is likely that the responses of the other 1000 would be inversely proportional.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

cool ... I guess.

[size = 75] Added 08 Nov 2005, 12:52: [/ size]

Replaced Fahrenheit with Killzone (a lot of people really wanted to call this game the Best ... strange)

A
Alex 77 06.08.21

Damn, well, this is a pure provocation, I don’t know, for me MGS3, GoW, RE4, DMC3, GT4 they are all on the same level, so to speak "Star Echelon" is very difficult to make a choice: upset: I don’t know, probably all the same MGS 3 ...

s
snowball 06.08.21

Damn, and almost no one voted for Farengneit. It's a pity, after all, it's a very cool game, which for some reason really wants to be compared with Shenmue ... And not only because of the local analogue of QTE, although it naturally could not do without it. And the plot is cool, in the style of Hitchcock. [/ Offtopic] [/ quote]

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Fahrenheit for another implementation falls short, I think, to Shaenmue. QTE is of course very reminiscent of that game, but not enough!

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Yes, Shenmue cannot be surpassed, remember how many people there were in all four cities, and even each independent and individual, you will find the same hell.

s
snowball 06.08.21

So it’s so, but don’t it seem to you that they are somewhat very similar?

V
Vigi 06.08.21

snowball so or not, that's another topic. The similarity is itself a subwoofer.

Let's chat on the topic. MGS is leading in every way, so this is the best PS2 game ever!

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] MGS is in the lead in every respect, duck that's what the best game on the PS2! [/ quote]
Ash tree stump, and could not hold a poll :).

s
snowball 06.08.21

And in truth ... And I do not like it! I prefer the second one! Although who cares. :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Eureka - voted the least favorite from the list! she's the only one - Tekken 5! so the problem with the voting has been solved!

s
snowball 06.08.21

Dudes are genius: D