3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 10:04 pm

The Best Game for Playstation 2!

Because poll can be current from 10 games, made the most, I hope there will be a choice for everyone.

I believe that for the entire existence of the console, and this is about 6 years, many excellent and simply super excellent games have come out, but I can single out one current one, this: Shadow Of Colossum! My voice is behind him.
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead_Homiez 06.08.21

MGS3

t
the end 06.08.21

I also choose Tekken 5 and Gran Turismo 4.: up:

G
Guest 06.08.21

Total War: gigi:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

did not vote ... could not ...

V
Vigi 06.08.21

$ Mag what is it? ... wait ...

A
ANTIBIOTIK 06.08.21

: mrgreen: GTA! : up:

m
max-max 06.08.21

my choice is TimeSplitters 3

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Tearing:
GTA
MGS
FF
you need to think about it! fundamentally. I also like the ending ... but I also didn’t sleep while going through GTA or MGS (the latter is really fast ...)
so I’ll see how people will read it myself.

I think SoC is too early on the list, not everyone played ... and I didn’t really cry for objective reasons.

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I gave my vote for ff10, just to support it a bit, otherwise everyone forgot her. So I would vote for the other 4-5 games too, for example, for MGS. Stupid voting, stupid, you cannot compare games of different genres with each other, they are completely different.

H
Hromoy 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] Metal Gear Solid 3 .... [/ quote]
Soglasen. Eto Tamer podskaji pochemu Outer-heaven ne pashet?

P
PBS 06.08.21

And these are the best games on PS2? Nightmare. Continuous arcade and ff led, uuuuuuuuuuu ............ cool.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

This list is due to the fact that there are only 10 positions available and also by the fact that its author did not advise before creating such a complex poll ...
I can name 100 such games for myself, and no problem ... of these, a third are at least masterpieces.

>>> Solid arcade
Arcade? no comment ... play arkanoid or backgammon, maybe it won't seem like an arcade.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

$ Mag who to consult when creating a survey ????

Everyone will poke their favorite toy and there will be 10 of them for sure ... I chose the best 10 on average ... choose from these 10 or just skip the poll, stop praising it ...

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

PBS: D, darling, I understand of course that [i] [size = 109] and here [/ size] [/ i] I want to sprinkle bile towards the Fonnats_Atskaya_Machine_Sony's, but still refrain, be kind. Let the stupid sonboys rejoice.

To fully disclose your position regarding consoles [size = 84] (well, what if someone else doesn’t know it here) [/ size] you can go to create a similar theme for your beloved box and attach a vote with ten nonarcade hits to it (if you scrape as many , naturally)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote] $ Mag with whom to consult when creating a poll ???? [/ quote]
do not take everything so personally) you had to ask millet, then choose - you can just forget a lot, which is what happened)) ie there are several absolute novelties in the list that no one has played, and plus the multiplatform ones. the only multiplatform that can be considered an exclusive of its kind is GTA SA due to its release almost a year earlier than other platforms - and for such a game this is a strong step.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

[quote] Fonnatov_Atskoy_Machine_Sonya [/ quote]
Good name for a new team :)

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Xs ... there are too many greatest hits. And I myself do not know what to vote for.
I vote for the greatest hits :)

s
snowball 06.08.21

Vigi, and yet I can't help but write. You, my dear, really did compose the survey entirely at your own discretion, and I'm sure there are hundreds of people whose list would look completely different. Where is the same Killzone? And Farenheit on Sonya, I think it is not in Russia yet (an awesome game, by the way), but where is urnout 3, 4? Where is my favorite Kingdom Hearts? Speaking of MGS3, I liked the second one much more. And then the first Hitman is generally a game for life. What else? And, I remembered: Onimusha 3, the funniest State of emergency, scary, but without too far-fetched Thing (the), and no worse, Suffering (also the), then was the last Tony Hawk really so bad?
In general, you can continue indefinitely, since anyone will add another good 20k.
In short, I think your survey is so-called provocative, or rather incorrectly drawn up ... And is it possible to correctly draw up such a survey.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

poor Vidi)) so much criticism from me and not only, but then another man partially repeated, and even added)))

but about Fahrenheit - there is it on both PC and PS2.

s
snowball 06.08.21

By the way, I also remembered Prince of Persia (both) and the daring Bloodrayne1 and2.

$ Mag, is there already Fahrenheit on Sonya in Russia? So I fell behind a little.