3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 10:04 pm

The Best Game for Playstation 2!

Because poll can be current from 10 games, made the most, I hope there will be a choice for everyone.

I believe that for the entire existence of the console, and this is about 6 years, many excellent and simply super excellent games have come out, but I can single out one current one, this: Shadow Of Colossum! My voice is behind him.
124 Comments
Sort by:
o
opposer 06.08.21

and where is the "MGS2" option? Well from the above MGS3

b
black zero 06.08.21

Voted for MGS3.

A
ACE 06.08.21

Soul Reaver 2, Zone of The Enders 2, Ico, Devil May Cry 1, Shadow of The Colossus and Tomb Raider Anniversary: ​​gigi:

g
gojira 06.08.21

MGS3!

w
wannabe 06.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] Zone of The Enders 2, Ico, Shadow of The Colossus [/ quote]
: agree:
Well, the God of War dilogy is also good: wink:

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] wannabe [/ b], but I don't really like it.
PS Forgot to mention Final Fantasy X

m
mjlame 06.08.21

It's amazing what the thrash hit KillZone (gamespot 6.9 points) does on the list, like the very mediocre DMC 3.

PS The best game on PS2 is DMC 1. The second place would probably be given by Ghost Hunter.

L
Lain 06.08.21

Final Fantasy X.
Tekken 5.
Metal Gear Solid 3.
Resident Evil 4.
Kingdom Hearts 2.
Bully.
Final Fantasy XII.
God of War 2.
And I'm waiting for the Tomb Raider Anniversary ...: razz:

s
shell 06.08.21

I would venture to say that there are 2 best games - as "the essence of the very concept" GAME. this is Okami + Gungrave: Overdose: roll: .. and in principle for zy2 every 2-3 game is a contender for such a high rank

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

visas from wrong topic.

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

Tekken 5!))

q
qdash 06.08.21

Not RE4 or Tekken 5 for sure.

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], you forgot to write "IMHO" at the end ... for each fan ... its own game !!!

q
qdash 06.08.21

In general, no need.

Best RE - 3: Code Veronica
Best MGS - 2
Best DMC - 1

God Of War is an excellent game, but not enough to be present in this top, KillZone is just a good shooter.

L
Leon_666 06.08.21

Resident evil 4, MGS3, Echo Night: Beyond IMHO: razz:

B
Bladef1st 06.08.21

MGS3, of course

X
Xopek 06.08.21

I don't know: sad:

O
ONYXAR 06.08.21

Fig List: Upon first viewing, it immediately disappears:
Final Fantasy 10, Tekken 5, GTA: San Andreas, God Of War, Devil My Cry 3, Resident Evil 4, Killzone.
Remains GT4, SotC, MGS3.
And here is my IMHO. The racing simulator cannot be the best game. MGS3 is a matter of taste and it makes me sick, I have not defined a more boring game for myself. Remains the ingenious Shadow of the Colossus, which is the best not only on PS2, but should also be included in the top 10 greatest games.
ps
Of course, and there it should be in the first place.

D
Di 06.08.21

[off] [b] ONYXAR [/ b], [quote] Of course, there it should be in the first place. [/ quote]
Let's leave the right to decide which game should be in such a top in the first place, to those who outplayed to all the "greatest games" of our time [/ off]

q
qdash 06.08.21

ONYXAR don't overstate SotC, yeah. But the game is really MASTERPIECE. In short, everyone, I vote for SotC.