3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 10:04 pm

The Best Game for Playstation 2!

Because poll can be current from 10 games, made the most, I hope there will be a choice for everyone.

I believe that for the entire existence of the console, and this is about 6 years, many excellent and simply super excellent games have come out, but I can single out one current one, this: Shadow Of Colossum! My voice is behind him.
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leon_666 06.08.21

: crazy: And what is it? : roll:

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

[b] Leon_666 [/ b], the game, obviously.
From the same dude that lumines did, sort of.

B
Big boss 06.08.21

[b] Alchemiss [/ b],
All exactly RE and MGS are the best game series of all times and peoples (and we don't need any Rez, right?): D

L
Leonbobroed 06.08.21

I vote for the port from the Geykub - RE4, although I was torn between FFX and RE4. I think the poll should have included Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XII.

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

I re-created the poll, because in the previous version some games were missing, and people had to vote not for what they considered best, but for what was in the poll.
So we vote in a new way)

Oh, yes, and offer your options - like in a vote of up to 20 possible answers may be .. ^ __ ^

PS comrade. [b] gojira [/ b], please do not flood.

N
Nightfall 06.08.21

I choose [b] FFX ​​[/ b]. In my opinion, she is really the best. However, I have to make a reservation that I haven’t had time to play MGS3 and Shadow of the Colossus yet. MGS2 is unrealistically cool, but I don't know about the 3rd part yet. But why Kingdom Hearts is indicated is absolutely incomprehensible to me. In my opinion, this is a very stupid and uninteresting game, Sora generally annoys me with his stupidity and lack of a life position, he is generally like a doll (at the end of the game, Riku famously breaks off him about this). KH2 is incomparably better !! So she should have been included in this list.

F
FaN 06.08.21

Shadow Of Colossus no questions asked: razz:

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I chose the gorgeous Metal Gear Solid 3 (Subsistence): love:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

what does Resident Evil 4 do in the list ??? : confused:

B
Big boss 06.08.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b],
Are you against ???

S
StopCloud 06.08.21

I cast my vote again MGS 3. :)

B
Big boss 06.08.21

[b] StopCloud [/ b],
And my vote is still for MGS3: gigi: (and will hardly change, I have Resident Evil 4 and God of War in second place, Tekken 5 in third!)

D
DS5OOO 06.08.21

voted for pe4: protest:

t
toni 06.08.21

I gave my voice to FFH. In second place is KH. It's hard to choose a pancake ...

C
Cyborg-Ninja 06.08.21

MGS3 to love!

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

Damn, really no one loves okami?
Before PS2 broke down, I only managed to play 7-8 hours, it still went wild: inlove:

O
Observer 06.08.21

I am for ICO ...

A
ACE 06.08.21

Me too. strange. but they gave the vote one more time. last time Iko was not there, voted for ff10

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

[quote] they gave one more vote [/ quote]
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/post1164195.html#1164195] http://forums.gamemag.ru/post1164195.html#1164195 [/ url]

w
wish 06.08.21

I will exclude REZ and RE: CV from my top, because ports. It turns out
Onimusha 3, Project Zero 1. Or vice versa. The rest was not lying around.

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Alchemiss [/ b], lose it clear :)