3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadron 06.08.21 10:10 pm

The newest sex symbol in the gaming world

I'm for Mona

124 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.08.21

Me too. And there was still a beautiful slut in MP2. I pinched her with the door, and she fell ... showing all the beauty hidden under the ugly: oops:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

I take back the words about Bl * d 'Rain (I still created the topic). All the same, Lara is a sex symbol forever.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

Only Mona : up:

S
Sick 06.08.21

Have no fear - Vlad is here!

Mona decides to razz:

S
Sun catcher 06.08.21

Yet Larka was the first. : gigi:

P
Pro 06.08.21

: mrgreen: No, Larka is already out of date. Angelinka spoiled her image (for me personally, she is not very good). But there were no dirty thoughts about Mary from Hill and me (patamushta then I was strrrraaaaaaashno). Well, I just don't know who to choose ... It seems like Jill from Resident Ivele was nothing.

R
Rupert 06.08.21

They say that when an organism is close to death, it seeks to implement the main instinct - the reproductive instinct. Hence the constant sexual overtones in most horror films. Sex and fear go hand in hand. Therefore, it is not surprising that the pale, frightening in her incomprehensibility, similarity to someone dear and at the same time alien, Maria became an object of attraction for James and for most of the players.

S
Segal 06.08.21

I'm for Mona. STYLE is felt in her :)

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

I am for Maria. And Mona is somehow not so special to me, in the first part she was much better.

G
GUUD 06.08.21

I'm for Mona. STYLE is felt in her :)

And the corners are visible :) ......

S
Segal 06.08.21

Where are her corners? Didn't notice :) All settings are on High - and no corners. Checked :)

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

Rather roundness ^ _ ^

I am also for Mona! : up:

S
Sun catcher 06.08.21

About Mona ..

And on the screenshot you can throw a link, otherwise I feel like a Neadderthal! : gigi:Maybe I'll reconsider my opinion about the game sex symbol ...: lamer:

S
Segal 06.08.21

I’ll take it out of the house if I don’t forget.

s
student 06.08.21

I choose Mona from all available facilities.

But why did they forget to add Keith Archer (NOLF1,2). That was also a girl ...

S
Segal 06.08.21

It seems like the freshest ladies have been collected.

M
Metadron 06.08.21

Yes, when I created the poll, I chose 3 newcomers and 1 deposed queen (recall in the last poll Larka was overthrown by the Vampire)

A
Akcius 06.08.21

I follow Mona with all my limbs. Blood Rain is some kind of silicone (for some reason I immediately associate with Pomella Anderson), and Lara, in my subjective opinion, is time to sprinkle the road with sand.

M
Magic person 06.08.21

LARKA FOREVER! You know, Regina from Dino Crisis is also pretty good, for that matter!

About Mona ..

And on the screenshot you can throw a link, otherwise I feel like a Neadderthal! : gigi:Maybe I'll reconsider my opinion about the game sex symbol ...: lamer:

She's not very pretty! Stay true to Lara!

S
Sh @ man 06.08.21

Manya (Mona) -That's a chick !!