3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadron 06.08.21 10:10 pm

The newest sex symbol in the gaming world

I'm for Mona

124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rupert 06.08.21

[quote] here is the difference between 1st Rain and 2nd
[url = http: //www.bloodrayne2.com/images/gallery/character/character_07.jpg] http://www.bloodrayne2.com/images/galle ... ter_07 .jpg [/ url] [/ quote]
But nothing got better, turned pink. Probably switched to vegetables. And then with a hemodiet, an upset stomach can happen, and it is quite possible to get salt deposition. Association of vampires for a healthy lifestyle of non-life.

S
SanSanych 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] and this is not Lara Voffse, but Angelina))) [/ quote]

Well, you just got me through, I don't even know what to say ...

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "NarayanCat"] [b] SanSanych [/ b]
[quote] And I for Larochka, unless such refuse? [/ quote] but is not Lara voffse and Angelina))) [/ quote]

Priam still eye - almashsh))) :)

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Well .. if you count a little scam with the use of Angelka as Lara Croft, then I will naturally give my vote / soul / life for her: love: :)
Judging solely by the polygonal versions of the rivals .. then sorry Larka.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[b] nTrophy [/ b]
[quote] judge only by polygonal versions of rivals [/ quote] in! a person thinks in about the same direction as me)))
I meant exactly the polygonal versions ... and if you take the real Angelina, then IMHO, Katie Buckinsale from the movie [b] Underworld [/ b] suits the role of BloodRaine. .. moreover, she taxies Angelina ... IMHO, of course)))

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Nuyu! Heavy artillery has gone into battle! Well, okay, Beckinsale is of course unimaginably cute (:)), but Jolie still falls short. And their weight categories are different.
(Moreover, "WOULD fit the role" and "already starred in two parts" - these are still different things;))

M
Moty 06.08.21

[Quote] and the role of BloodRayne suits Katie Buckinsale from the movie Underworld ... moreover, she taxies Angelina ... IMHO, of course))) [/ quote] By the way, who plays the role of Blud Ryan? (will play)

S
Sphinx 06.08.21

[url = http: //gamenavigator.ru/pub/gallery/news/news2002110204.jpg] I like this Lara better! [/ url]

Who cares about it - Jill De Jong

S
SanSanych 06.08.21

[offtopic] Not a bad "prototype", especially the peasant in the background on the right liked it very much ...: wink: (follow your eyes) [/ offtopic]

3 @ y4iK 06.08.21

[offtopic] There have been better, but nothing too: wink: [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

hmm ... pretty ... but Buckinsale is cooler ... although, of course, [i] (All the more, "WOULD fit the role" and "already starred in two parts" are still different things) [/ i]. .. eh ... that's just Katie - the very thing for the role of BloodRaine)

S
Sphinx 06.08.21

[b] SanSanych [/ b]: beer:

[b] NarayanCat [/ b] A photo of this [quote] Beckinsale [/ quote] not kinesh?

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[b] Sphinx [/ b], sorry, but no ... if there is free access to the Internet - look ... where is the thread in the wallpapers sections))) although I will look)

[size = 75] Added 06 Jun 2004, 0:49: [/ size]

nashol)) here it is, mmm ... honey)))
[img] http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworld/downloads/wallpapers/800x600/selene_800x600.jpg [/ img]

S
Sphinx 06.08.21

[b] NarayanCat [/ b] Yes, pretty! But I'm not going to lie anymore I like Larochka! Thanks for the photo! : beer:

U
Ultimate 06.08.21

Honestly, as for me, both are good ..: lovebeer:

i
iceman 06.08.21

Yes, Lariska's prototype is much nicer than the original :) I like it even more than Jolie :) I ought to beat her off from that grandfather ...

S
Sphinx 06.08.21

I propose a new one: how do you like the girl with FarCry?

M
Moty 06.08.21

yes, I saw her there for the whole game 2 times :)

S
SanSanych 06.08.21

[quote name = "Sphinx"] I suggest something new: how do you like the girl with FarCry? [/ quote]

Meaning? She is not in the voting, only we will move away from the topic ...

U
Ultimate 06.08.21

[quote name = "Sphinx"] I propose something new: how do you like the girl with FarCry? [/ quote]
nope .. no longer ..: ass: she is not a competitor. :)