3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadron 06.08.21 10:10 pm

The newest sex symbol in the gaming world

I'm for Mona

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kane 06.08.21

Is that all? Just a CD? Well, you give, you won't see such people on the street every day ... I would give a lot ...

M
Metadron 06.08.21

Not sooner she was dressed up and Raine's age is actually less than that of this "naughty" beauty.

PS And Mona is still in the lead!

S
Segal 06.08.21

Not sooner she was dressed up and Rain's age is actually less than that of this "naughty" beauty.

I would say that she is older. For a hundred years;)

K
Kane 06.08.21

Well, yes, she is a vapmirsha, and they are immortal! : agree:

s
student 06.08.21

I, personally, have become very disappointed in the vampire. In real life, it turned out to be a typical silicone doll, like an ala-fake Madonna. There are a lot of such in the USA.

And I would like someone more interesting thread ...........

By the way, why was Kate Archer not included in the vote ??? I spent long raging nights with her ........

M
Metadron 06.08.21

Keith Archer was in the previous vote and, to be honest, she didn’t get any votes.

1) New Beauties (Mona and Maria)

2) past motivator (Rhine)

3) and naturally ... where without her (Lara)

Segal

Rein looks younger in the game.

shl. from 4000 posts you

K
Kane 06.08.21

Keith Archer was in the previous vote and, to be honest, she didn’t get any votes.

1) New Beauties (Mona and Maria)

2) past motivator (Rhine)

3) and naturally ... where without her (Lara)

Segal

Rein looks younger in the game.

shl. from 4000 posts you

It seems like I understood this, Segal meant she is much older in the game ... : upset:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

I didn't mean the age, but what she looks like. That girl from the picture looks older than the prototype of the game Rain, and how many Rei were actually in the game does not matter.

R
Rupert 06.08.21

Can open a new branch. "The best cosplay presentation of game characters" And don't even confuse God's gift with scrambled eggs. This "model" honestly sucks. And she cannot compete with a professional actress (A. Jolie). And again, there are different things here. On the one hand, an actress hired to shoot a full-length film, on the other, a painted doll from an unknown garbage dump with a crookedly attached suit, which was clearly not sewn for her. IMHO it is even silly to compare here. No matter how the crap was, Jolie's movie is still cooler.

K
Kane 06.08.21

And I don't care who is better, we are discussing one fig not for choosing a wife : gigi:

I don't really have Jolie, and this doll too.

D
Deadly 06.08.21

Look at Mona featured in the comics and no one will have any doubts about the new sex symbol: wink :: lol:

The scene in the mansion is especially good when she points the gun at Max ... And her arrival at the construction site ... She is good everywhere!

D
Dead man 06.08.21

Look at Mona, captured in comics, where are the enti comics?

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Well, actually, yes, the actress (?) was hired to "play BloodRine" is not the right thing, but in general it's not bad ... it could be better ... and FSE is equal, Raine - rulezzz

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

: shock:

Where, where - as videos in the game Max Payne 2.: stupid:

D
Dead man 06.08.21

: shock:

Where, where - as videos in the game Max Payne 2.: stupid:

and, of course, I was thinking about other comics.

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

I am with all my hands and feet for BLOOD RAYNE!
I haven't seen such forms for a long time.

R
RIP 06.08.21

And I am for Maria (the revolver suits her !!! And the cleaver too !!!)

L
Lazarus 06.08.21

I am for Maria ...

=
= T-13 = 06.08.21

I think Mona. Although Maria is also nothing.

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

LARKA !!!
I practically fell in love with her when I was still playing 1 part! and how to talk to the grave! : gigi:
And this whore who played her in the film (by the way about the film: rezik and even that is better, despite the fact that the plot of the game was apkekali and the second part is generally saxss) to soak in the sarter !!!! : maniac: