3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadron 06.08.21 10:10 pm

The newest sex symbol in the gaming world

I'm for Mona

124 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake511 06.08.21

Manya (Mona) -That's a chick !!

We urgently need to get MaxPayn 2 and see what the creators have come up with, since everyone likes it so much, but can you have a skin shot?

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Here's a screenshot for you.

http://webcenter.ru/~deathrow/mp2/shot0002.JPG

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Kay'L 669 posted such a screenshot ... it immediately shows: Mona is suxx ... :-D

BloodRayne from the presented beauties rules : clever:

d
deus 06.08.21

the vampire was in the first place last time, and now there are only two voices. because it was a momentary hobby while the game was being played. the same will happen with the mona, the max will pass and in a couple of months no one will need it. and the larisk is eternal. although it is bypassed by ephemeral ones, but lara is stable at the top of the lines. lara foreva !!!!

s
student 06.08.21

Painfully Mona looks like an actress. I even know which one, she played it in "Friends". I don’t remember the name. Most likely they drew from her.

The resident woman is also nitsche (PE3). Especially when he peregs through the camera ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 06.08.21

Painfully Mona looks like an actress. I even know which one, she played it in "Friends". I don’t remember the name. Most likely they drew from her.

Mona was drawn from the model Kathy Tong.

S
Sun catcher 06.08.21

Here's a screenshot for you.

http://webcenter.ru/~deathrow/mp2/shot0002.JPG

The figurine is very much even nothing, but somehow the face played around (IMHO): mrgreen:

N
Night haunter 06.08.21

Lara Croft is a sex symbol forever! And no Mona can replace her! : fight:

t
tim 06.08.21

They say that when an organism is close to death, it seeks to implement the main instinct - the reproductive instinct.

interesting theory :) in my opinion, when the body is close to death, it seeks to implement another instinct - to survive: D

And according to the poll, it's all for Mona, I haven't seen her (yet), and I'm leaning towards the vampire. I liked her style, although she certainly gives it away with silicone :) And Larka somehow didn't really pearl me (don't kick, she's not just in my taste: razz:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

Night haunter

She was already replaced once by our vampire Raine. Now we are dethroning Raine, not Larka. And as you can see, Mona is in the lead!

N
Night haunter 06.08.21

Venom

While in the lead! =)

G
GUUD 06.08.21

Where are her corners? Didn't notice :) All settings are on High - and no corners. Checked :)

AA 6x

AF 4x

The settings are maximum (especially for such a booze, I overclocked the video. All the same, the angles when she is naked.

M
Metadron 06.08.21

This is due to the fact that she is naked at the corners, So that everyone does not consider: rotfl:

i
iceman 06.08.21

Maria, who else. I like her voice ... and her appearance is not bad, and she has a style. :)

D
Dead man 06.08.21

Lara is not getting old, and she is clearly the first in terms of popularity on the internet.

s
snake511 06.08.21

Wow!!! Left to buy MaxPaine2 :)

Kay'L 669 posted such a screenshot ... it immediately shows: Mona is suxx ... :-D

It's okay, we will notice the beauty anyway;)

BloodRayne from the presented beauties rules : clever:

It is coolly done in the game, and in the commercials it was made some kind of scary.

Mona was drawn from the model Kathy Tong.

There is also such a skin shot.

Kathy tong

And according to the poll, it's all for Mona, I haven't seen her (yet), and I'm leaning towards the vampire. I liked her style, although of course it gives silicone :)

I would vote for both, but you can't :(

And Larka didn’t really pearl me (don’t kick me, she’s not in my taste, she’s just: razz:

I also cannot understand, well, what is it about her ???

It was pleasant to look at the Frenchwoman, according to whom Lara was painted, but not by herself. There is a lot of something in it !!!

D
Dead man 06.08.21

It was pleasant to look at the Frenchwoman, according to whom Lara was painted, but not by herself. There is a lot of something about her !!!

PS In principle, all candidates are worthy of the title of sex symbol.

S
Sun catcher 06.08.21

In principle, all candidates are worthy of the title of sex symbol.

And here we will choose the best ... : gigi:

In addition, Angelina Jolie does not roll in the role of Larka. : dn: The first model was better. eight)

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

yes, enlighten, please, what kind of Frenchwoman was the prototype :))

K
Kane 06.08.21

I take back the words about Bl * d 'Rain (I still created the topic). All the same, Lara is a sex symbol forever.

Immediately you can see - our people !!! : beer: Miss Croft Forever! It seems to me that no one will bypass it. She's even cooler in AoD: up: