3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metadron 06.08.21 10:10 pm

The newest sex symbol in the gaming world

I'm for Mona

124 Comments
Sort by:
s
snake511 06.08.21

It was pleasant to look at the Frenchwoman, according to whom Lara was painted, but not by herself. There is a lot of something about her !!!

PS In principle, all candidates are worthy of the title of sex symbol.

Anzholina, I will not talk about her, because you can't use foul language, but about her I don't know any other way, I'm not worthy.

And it is not difficult to enlighten, it is difficult to remember the name. Once upon a time, when I was little in one newspaper, the dude wrote about computer games and for several issues he wrote about Lara, i.e. a review of the game, so he also lost his way from her and wrote where she came from, the size of her, etc. But where are these newspapers ??? I will look especially for you, although she is a famous actress, you probably saw her yourself on TV.

R
Raipper 06.08.21

I take back the words about Bl * d 'Rain (I still created the topic). All the same, Lara is a sex symbol forever.

Immediately you can see - our people !!! : beer: Miss Croft Forever! It seems to me that no one will bypass it. She's even cooler in AoD: up:

Mona Sachs (not a surname: wink :) :-D.

D
Dead man 06.08.21

And what Miss Jolly didn’t please you. In my opinion, a wonderful actress (and just a beautiful girl). And in the role of Lara - just do it is impossible to avert your eyes.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Yes, no one would have refused to spend a romantic evening with Jolie ... but in the role of Lara - does not roll ... and still BloodRein rules !!!

And again: what was Larkin's prototype for the Frenchwoman?

Raipper, you're right ... Suxx is far from a surname :-D

Q
Queel 06.08.21

I choose Maria - mysterious and beautiful. The only pity is that the in-game model is made much worse than the one used in the videos.

D
Dead man 06.08.21

About Lara's prototype:

Perhaps it was Rhona Mitra, although there are opinions that Lara is "pure fantasy." they are on the "adult site").

K
Kane 06.08.21

If we take a real prototype, then I will choose Blood Rayne. I even have a photo of her.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Cain, lay out the real prototype of the Bloodrains somewhere, huh?

K
Kane 06.08.21

Here Che then my picture is not inserted. Who wants to see go here http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=106413#106413

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Here Che then my picture is not inserted.

Inserted as it is inserted. : evil: I inserted it into your message.

D
Dl 06.08.21

Heather's newest sex symbol. Definitely.

S
Sun catcher 06.08.21

If we take a real prototype, then I will choose Blood Rayne. I even have a photo of her.

IMHO - what a horror! : scare: : gigi:

Still, Larka drives ...: wink:

R
Rupert 06.08.21

Here is the real Fornication Rain. Your opinions and comments pliz ... I think she is better than Jolie. Hmm, maybe the angle was chosen poorly, but I think that if this "graceful" madam decides to jump on someone in order to bite a little on the neck, then her victim's spine will break :-D. And then they are not at all gracefully starred in unison on the ground. For example, the Americans fed their vampires, there is a lot of cholesterol in the blood. That's it, it's time to move on to carrots, it is also red and juicy.

K
Kane 06.08.21

Here Che then my picture is not inserted.

Inserted as it is inserted. : evil: I inserted it into your message.

I'm seriously telling you - I have in this thread and in some of them there is still no bar for inserting a picture. Well, why should I do nothing more to lie? I would have inserted it here a long time ago and would not have created a new topic ...

Here is the real Fornication Rain. Your opinions and comments pliz ... I think she is better than Jolie. Hmm, maybe the angle was chosen poorly, but I think that if this "graceful" madam decides to jump on someone in order to bite a little on the neck, then her victim's spine will break :-D. And then they are not at all gracefully starred in unison on the ground. For example, the Americans fed their vampires, there is a lot of cholesterol in the blood. That's it, it's time to move on to carrots, it is also red and juicy.

Apparently the angle is not the same. She is really thin, I have a lot of pictures.

I would give everything (except housing and a computer): rotfl: so she jumped on me : gigi:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

No, this is not the same Rhine. That one is more "Smaller". :)

K
Kane 06.08.21

That this, that. There is no doubt about it, 100%.

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

It seems to me that they did not do it from her, but they simply dressed her up and made up for this very Rhine. :?

K
Kane 06.08.21

Croft, too, did not do according to Jolie ... Well, we don't know what they have going on there, you know ...:? Maybe Rain is the same ...

S
Sun catcher 06.08.21

Croft, too, did not do according to Jolie ... Well, we don't know what they have going on there, you know ...:? Maybe Rain is the same ...

So at first there was Lara, and then jolie was chosen for her ... : gigi:

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Duc at first there was BloodRayne, and they made up for her ... nothing like that ... I would even donate the CD with the BloodRayne game so that it would be with her ... well ... you get the idea :))