3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray11 06.08.21 11:16 pm

Top 10 Xbox 360 Games

It seems like a prefix with at least a little experience. Which game, in your opinion, more fully corresponds to the concept of the best or next-jen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[b] xaxatun [/ b], a single there like a sax. And the multiplayer is awesome.

[b] YO_360, [/ b] there is no official date yet, but it seems to be in the fall.

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], sales in the fall :(, well, at E3 they will definitely show something cool :)

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

Letting go in the summer is suicide. Most unpopular season. And autumn is just before Christmas the best sales.

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

I just want to as soon as possible, but let it be better polished to a shine so that the jaw drops.

T
TNT 06.08.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] To release in the summer is suicide. Most unpopular season. And autumn - just before Christmas, the best sales. [/ Quote]
That is why they will release the PS3 exactly: mrgreen:

j
just for fun 06.08.21

[Quote] By the way, who knows when Gears of War comes out, it seems so far in July, but there are no new videos, is it alarming, or are they waiting for E3? [/ quote]
I heard that September 17

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

Better than the first one: mrgreen:

L
Leider 06.08.21

I remind you that the subject is the best boxing game 360. If you have nothing to say on the subject - do not. This is not a place for a flame ala "when this or that game comes out."
All further offtopic will be removed, violators will receive a warning.

t
t8 06.08.21

Yes nextgen only one game - GRAW.

K
Kool 06.08.21

Hmm ... on X-Box 360 I managed to play 2 full-fledged games, this is Condemned: Criminal Origins, and recently took TES 4: Oblivion, so, both gums are just amazing ... Especially Oblivion .... more ... beautiful ... And the main thing is how interesting it is to gamble ... I just want to take something else, but I don’t know what, tell people, on the demo disk gamal in demi COD 2, Kameo, King-Kong, everything level games, especially Cameo ... King Kong looks a hundred times better than the first box ... I'm thinking of taking Rumble Roses XX, or Dead Or Alive, what do you think? I lean more towards the first ...

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

Rumble Roses is for the Japanese :) I somehow didn’t get into the game, and I don’t like wrestling either ... DOA is somehow more interesting. Although, this is more of a personal preference.

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Take DoA4, RR-imperfection, the Smackdown series in terms of gameplay is much cooler, just the developed ones decided this: we will stick heifers with big tits, and we will not do the rest :)

p
prohorov 06.08.21

on box 360 I played almost everything except sports games and a full car with a burnout, I got like 17 games.
the first igruha in a place with boxing condemned - super: love:
king kong: shock: complete crap on Sonya cooler
CAMEO super
GRAW expected more: shock: shit
PGR 3 super
Quake 4 PC
shit RR6 Japanese crap played for about 5 minutes and that's it: dn:
Oblivion not my genre lasted for 3 days
Outfit played in co-op the
Tomb rider class was not particularly fond of before, but I liked boxing and even very
Battlefield is waiting in the wings when I connect LIVE
COD 2 PC sucks
DOA 4 you can drive a cool fighting game
FNR3: box: played until blue in the face great boxing
I liked FARCRY on the PC and really liked it on the
GUN console, but whoever said that this is a game, this is not a game, it sucks, I would even say a rare crap:
you can go through a fight: PDZ, but only once for self-assertion
in a pancake exactly 17: D

M
M0rr0 06.08.21

[b] prohorov [/ b], so tell us your favorite. The game library is solid!

p
prohorov 06.08.21

personally, I liked the
CAMEO child's play best of all, but what kind: P

O
Olex 06.08.21

There are very few worthwhile games on XBOX 360 (yes, Microsoft grows me): mrgreen:
Probably the best: Dead or Alive 4, Call of Duty 2, PGR3

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

Cameo, FN3, GRAW, PGR3. Blazing Angels, DOA4

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] biblbrux [/ b], Blazing Angels: shock: igruha is really good or did you think so: crazy:

p
prohorov 06.08.21

this week will bring Xmen 3 and Rumble Rouses,
let's see if something else will be added to the number of good games: lol:

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

[b] YO_360 [/ b], Blazing Angels are my favorites. I'm just a fan of arcade flying like SW from the cube, Crimson Skies from the first box, well, etc. This is not a simulator at all, this is an arcade flying game in the surroundings of the Second World War with excellent gameplay. Someone will definitely not like it, someone will seem monotonous, but I like it.