3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray11 06.08.21 11:16 pm

Top 10 Xbox 360 Games

It seems like a prefix with at least a little experience. Which game, in your opinion, more fully corresponds to the concept of the best or next-jen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], so I say - go wait. What offtopic lit up?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], do many soniphils have a PS3? : lol:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], kindergarten is waiting for you, well, "Madhouse Chamomile" is waiting for you

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 59 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Zoder [/ b], there is! Lying in the toilet :-D

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"]
[b] Molodnyak [/ b], do many soniphils have a PS3? : lol: [/ quote]
"Sonephiles" at least have PS2. Just keep quiet ... you don't even have the first box: lol:
For, * azhoglovo * phonat in each theme you can portray ... since the time of your love in VII: wink:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], and cha has a pista 2

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] [b] Molodnyak [/ b], and cha has a pistol 2 [/ quote]
There is no pista, but there is a PlayStation2: wink:

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[Quote] "Sonephiles" at least have PS2. Just keep quiet ... you don't even have the first box [/ quote]
Show me the rule that prohibits those who do not have an Xbox from speaking on the forum.
By the way, I had a PS2, did I deserve the opportunity to criticize Sony? : lol:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "YO_360"] [b] Molodnyak [/ b], and you have pistol 2 [/ quote]
There are no pists, but PlayStation2 is: wink: [/ quote]
[b ] Molodnyak [/ b], oooo you baba ?! : scare:

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[quote] For, * azhoglovo * phonat in each topic you can portray ... since the days of your love in VII [/ quote]
I do not call myself a fan. If you think so - your problem. It just bothers you that the number of Xbox 360 and Wii fans is growing, and the number of Sony fans is decreasing. Admit it.

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [quote] "Sonephiles" at least have PS2. Just keep quiet ... you don't even have the first box [/ quote]
Show me the rule that prohibits those who do not have an Xbox from speaking on the forum.
By the way, I had a PS2, did I deserve the opportunity to criticize Sony? : lol: [/ quote]
Well, I guess I was ... you_really "love Japanese games"? : upto:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], he confused it with shit and flushed it in the toilet :-D

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] [b] Molodnyak [/ b], he confused it with shit and flushed it in the toilet :-D [/ quote] but you won't drown boxing
"shit doesn't drown in shit"

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [quote] For, * azhoglovo * phonat in each topic you can portray ... since the time of your love in VII [/ quote]
I do not call myself a fan. If you think so - your problem. It just bothers you that the number of Xbox 360 and Wii fans is growing, and the number of Sony fans is decreasing. Admit it. [/
Quote ] Gyyy, I compared 4 pitiful million boxes against 150 million PS2: lol: What can be annoying here?

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

[b] Zoder, Molodnyak, YO_360 [/ b] - warning clause 2.9

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[Quote] Well, I’m okay ... you_really "like Japanese games"? [/ quote]
I sold it when I bought a good computer, because I didn’t have enough fantasy games on PS2 (such as those on Xbox 360: Fable 2, Overlord, Two Worlds, KUF, Oblivion ...). I love Japanese games, but on Xbox 360 they will be very cool (Dead Rising, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet, Tenchu, Way of the Samurai Online, Trusty Bell, Bullet Witch ...).

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], guilty. : oops:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Molodnyak [/ b], what funny numbers you have: lol:
[b] Blink 55 [/ b],: oops:

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] [b] Molodnyak [/ b], some funny numbers you have: lol:
[b] Blink 55 [/ b],: oops: [/ quote]
What's funny? + -90,000,000 and then - last year's data: twisted:

a
anIdiot 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] [b] Zoder [/ b], and Vanya's tribute to him for a bottle of vodka made of shit blinds him, it's still the same :-D [/ quote]
Just 5 balls !!!!!! !!!! :-D :-D: beer:

d
dolphin 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] some funny numbers you have: lol:
[/ quote]
Look at the charts, the numbers are even funnier there: PS 2-23,133 pieces, xbox-8 pieces :-D

D
Dimasius 06.08.21

theme can be renamed to best xbox360 fanboy

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], nu-nu: wink:
[b] Zoder [/ b], dead rising is not fantasy ...