3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray11 06.08.21 11:16 pm

Top 10 Xbox 360 Games

It seems like a prefix with at least a little experience. Which game, in your opinion, more fully corresponds to the concept of the best or next-jen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Zoder [/ b], and he has one hell, that xbox, that xbox 360, all the same all the coolest only on ps: lol:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] [b] Zoder [/ b], and he has one hell, that xbox, that xbox 360, all the same all the coolest only on ps: lol: [/ quote] you are right, it is, all the best for ps

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[Quote] you are right, it is, all the best on ps [/ quote] The
question is, what have you forgotten about this topic? Have you come to lick on Xbox 360 games? : lol:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], I actually joked subtly: lol: and you stupidly believed: lol:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [quote] you're right, it is, all the best on ps [/ quote] The
question is, what have you forgotten about this topic? Have you come to lick on Xbox 360 games? : lol: [/ quote] Check it out, happy with the answer? :-D

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], only even when it sucks, it’s not enough gray matter: lol:

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[Quote] to collect the message, are you satisfied with the answer? [/ quote]
Satisfied with the honesty.
This is all of your envy, you can continue.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], only even for cha while it sucks, you can see there is not enough gray matter: lol: [/ quote] but do not slander you, you have already
spent nada on the box money, for ps3 is not enough, then the newcomer somehow justifies his unsuccessful purchase :-D

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

I don’t want to pay for shit, here is ps3 and I won’t buy :-D

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[Quote] but do not swear at you, you have to pity nada already [/ quote]
And you do not regret it, because you envy. : lol:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [quote] but do not swear at you, you have to feel sorry for you [/ quote]
And you do not regret it, because you envy. : lol: [/ quote] but I don’t feel sorry for you, I’m laughing at you :-D

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], haha, we are generally getting used to over you: lol:

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], wait until the PS3 gets cheaper, loser. : lol:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Zoder [/ b], why did you break his heart, he can't stand it now: lol:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], wait until PS3 gets cheaper, loser. : lol: [/ quote] but should I wait? I can buy it anyway, and box360 even today, BUT forgive me such shit :-D

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], yeah you need even more shitty shit, ps3 naziazza :-D

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[quote] but what should I wait for? I can buy it anyway [/ quote]
It's not on sale yet, but you can already buy it. : crazy:

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Zoder [/ b], and Vanya's tribute to him for a bottle of vodka made of shit blinds him, it's still the same :-D

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [quote] and should I wait for it? I can buy it anyway [/ quote]
It's not on sale yet, but you can already buy it. : crazy: [/ quote] I can buy it kada will come out, learn to think :-D or boxing burns brains?

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Gee, I will cut myself ... On this forum, half of * ajogly * boxers have no box 360, but they call someone losers