3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray11 06.08.21 11:16 pm

Top 10 Xbox 360 Games

It seems like a prefix with at least a little experience. Which game, in your opinion, more fully corresponds to the concept of the best or next-jen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManiMike 06.08.21

Best Xbox360 Game Haven't Released Yet 8)

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] ManiMike [/ b], but what kind of game is that?

M
ManiMike 06.08.21

[b] YO_360 [/ b] if I knew ... Maybe Halo 3 or so. Or maybe it will be something new ...

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[quote] The best game on the Xbox360 has not yet been released [/ quote]
Here it is said about the best among the released. : wink:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [quote] The best game on the Xbox360 has not yet been released [/ quote]
Here it is said about the best among the released. : wink: [/ quote] there are no such: twisted:

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], did you play everything, chatterbox? : lol:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

I read everything :-D and saw everything: D

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], have you played everything, chatterbox? : lol: [/ quote]
Gi_gi, have you already bought a box ... at least the first one? ^^ "

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[quote] Gi_gi, have you already bought a box ... at least the first one? ^^ "[/ quote]
Am I criticizing?
By the way, I have already tempered the Xbox 360 on offo.ru. I'm waiting for the manager's call.: D

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Zoder [/ b], ooo congratulations, what are you going to take from the games, probably the best ones?

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[b] YO_360 [/ b], thanks. : D I
ordered a Premium console + a monitor cable (I have a 19 "LCD) + Play & Charge Kit + Oblivion.

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

oblivion ... ugh damn ...

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[quote] oblivion ... ugh damn ... [/ quote]
Don't you like Oblivion? : shock:

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] Zoder [/ b], this glamorous pop music ?? no, I don't like it ...

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[b] hellpanda v0.69 [/ b], many consider Oblivion to be the best RPG in the world. I love the freedom of action, the only thing I would find fault with is the design - there is no equal WarCraft.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "Zoder"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], have you played everything, chatterbox? : lol: [/ quote]
Gi_gi, have you already bought a box ... at least the first one? ^^ "[/ quote] I had my first box, lived for a month and I sold it: wink: besides the fable, it was not necessary to play there

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], nonsense ... there were a bunch of games: halo 1/2, konker, ng, shenmu, DoA and so on ...

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "Zoder"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], have you played everything, chatterbox? : lol: [/ quote]
Gi_gi, have you already bought a box ... at least the first one? ^^ "[/ quote] I had my first boxing, lived a month and sold it: wink: besides the fable, there wasn’t anything to play there [/ quote]
This I asked Zoder)

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

[quote name = "hellpanda v0.69"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], nonsense ... there were a lot of games: halo 1/2, konker, ng, shenmu, DoA, etc. ... [/ quote] None of this interested me. And I bought boxing 2 years ago for the sake of the fable, because the game is more or less: wink: and in Shenma, I can spoil on the Dream

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], here is a topic about 360.: wink: