3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:18 pm

Games in Russian on Playstation2!

I hope you can write about this here!
Who plays or just loves to play games translated into Russian?
The last translation I played is the game Atelier Mana, the translation is just super! Everything is translated to the smallest detail.
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 06.08.21

By the way, because of HDLoader's translations, some games do not "accept".
For example Tenchu ​​Fatal Shadows with "start menu" does not start ...

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

I liked the translation of Panisher (especially the voice acting) and GTA3

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "X-snaKe"] I liked the translation of Panisher (especially the voice acting) and GTA3 [/ quote]

3 gtashki? she's buggy on PS 2 like a dog ... it's impossible to play1 she herself is a glitch (taxi, etc.), plus a translation ... although the letters are beautiful! if it comes to that - then all the GTA are translated normally! so to speak ... with the exact transmission of "vocabulary")))

B
BanGore 06.08.21

I don't know about tama with GTA3 and SA, but Weiss's translation was the highest.
As if the Goblin himself wrote the text. eight)

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Who is the JRPG lover? Respond!
What JRPGs have you played in Russian?

Mine:
1 Darc Chronicle (rus eng) (super translation, you can go all the way)
2 Arc The Lad (rus) (There are two versions, both hang, but you can go through, one translation is cool)
3 Wild Arms (rus eng) (translation not cho, but the game itself is G ....)
4 Suikoden 4 (rus) (Translation is excellent, game G ....)
5 Atelier Mana (rus eng) (translation is super and and the game is super)
6 Stella Deus (rus) (translation is good, the game is not very good)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

2Vigi

1) agree, I wrote (a) to Darc Cloud, and furnaces that doperlo Chronicle for ...
2) was occasionally switch to a different version of the same translation for the good in others "promt2 version ...
3) That no nada, by at least not with me! all the more groundless! if you want to say what she G is a topic - please ... and the translation is 100% buggy, hangs in a heap of places!
4) again ... yes 4 suikoden is not part 3! but the game reminded me of Skies of Arkadia, I liked it!
5) no complaints)
6) there is a game, but I haven’t played ... I postpone tactical for later ...

Normal Russian versions:
tactical
Front Mision 4
Disgaea hour of ...
Makai Kingdom
Phantom brave
stella deus
La Pucelle Tactics (really liked the game)

Classic JRPG
Ateiler Aris
The Lord of the Rings Third Age
Unlimited Saga (from squara ... not really a game)
Xenosaga 2
Inuyasha (the game is a little boring ...)
FF X, X-2 (glitchy but good)

real time
Musashi
Full Metal - both
Bards Tale
Ys (buggy Russian, equipment does not count, and endless money)
Graffiti Kingdom

, etc.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

By the way!
Not long ago I ordered myself :::
... yes yes yes ... and and and ... ShinMegaTen DDS and Nocturne !!! (IN RUSSIAN)
Hurray everyone!

[size = 75] Added on Sep 27, 2005, 18:44: [/ size]

$ Mag, by the way, as the current day I received Xenosaga 2 (rus), I'll sit down in the evening ... Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children (in Russian ).

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] By the way!
Not long ago I ordered myself :::
... yes yes yes ... and and and ... ShinMegaTen DDS and Nocturne !!! (IN RUSSIAN)
Hurray everyone!

[size = 75] Added on Sep 27, 2005, 18:44: [/ size]

$ Mag, by the way, as the current day I received Xenosaga 2 (rus), I'll sit down in the evening ... Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children (in Russian [/ quote]

Saga 2 is a proven Russian thing, but unfortunately Shin Megami is not ... I have both Russians - but I have not played them (Russian) yet!
ff7-ac is delicious!

V
Vigi 06.08.21

How to check MegaTens write. How do I get it, I will report back

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

[quote] 3 gtashki? she's buggy on PS 2 like a dog ... it's impossible to play1 she herself was a glitch [/ quote]

Xs what the version was. I'm great. No glitches, no lags

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "X-snaKe"] [quote] 3 gtas? she's buggy on PS 2 like a dog ... it's impossible to play1 she herself was a glitch [/ quote]

Xs what the version was. I'm great. No glitches, lags [/ quote]
and when you climb in a taxi, for example, does it hang?

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

Nope =). Everything is fine

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "X-snaKe"] Nope =). Everything is fine [/ quote]

I even read on the fake that there is this cluck ... apparently you have a corrected version ...

T
The REAL 06.08.21

The other day I took the "Russian version" of DMC3. From Russian there is only a strat menu :) And even loading a save file without knowing Japanese is problematic.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

2TheReal as far as I know there is a "platinum" Russian, and there is nothing Japanese there! And of course there are different things ...

V
Vigi 06.08.21

2TheReal you go to options and change the language from Japanese to English ...

t
the end 06.08.21

I was most impressed by the Russian translation of "Nalf-Life 2" and "On the verge of good and evil."

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I was most impressed by the Russian translation of "Nalf-life 2" and "On the verge of good and evil.

" so she's not on PS2 ... as far as I know ... And Beyond Good and Evil - really cool subs to Ira on PS2!

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag" ] [quote name = "the end"] I was most struck by the Russian translation "Nalf-Life 2" and "On the verge of good and evil". [/ quote]

first as I understand it half 2? Well so it is not on the PS2 ... I know ... And Beyond Good and Evil - really cool subs to Jireh on PS2 [/ quote]!
[offtopic] Yeah, no, I just did not read the topic, today at school I overtired [/ offtopic]

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Who is the thread played Digital Devil Saga in Russian? I would like to know where it does not hang? Well, how is the translation?