3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:18 pm

Games in Russian on Playstation2!

I hope you can write about this here!
Who plays or just loves to play games translated into Russian?
The last translation I played is the game Atelier Mana, the translation is just super! Everything is translated to the smallest detail.
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 06.08.21

Yes, I haven't played yet - and both versions are only Russian and from a dubious translator! I'm waiting, someone promised)))
I really don't want to be disappointed!

t
the end 06.08.21

Yes, there are 2 problems with the Russian language on Sony, there, I have "Madagascar" in general in French, and the cover says that the version is in Russian. Of course there are translations that please.

T
The REAL 06.08.21

I took the classic, so to speak, RE: Code Veronica - the Russian version was made by some perverts by writing Russian Latin words. letters one by one transcription that they understand. In short, an element for solving dialogues, signatures, etc. has been added to the game.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

the fact is that there were a lot of such translations at the beginning of the PS2 era in Russia! I came across them, then I learned to translate and all that ... that is. issue Rus + Eng ... so as not to tear your hair by hanging in a buggy rushn vern!

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Shin MegaTen Nocturne (Russian version) hangs at the very beginning, I didn't even manage to get to the save, on the roof when talking to the chick. So when you buy it, don't forget to order the English version.
And so the translation is very good, almost everything is translated, the current in the menu and the inventor is a bad translation.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

2Vigi please specify the location - I'll check it out!
Is a conversation obligatory?

V
Vigi 06.08.21

$ Mag, in general, this is a plot place, obligatory for conversation, as I understand it should probably be followed by a screensaver (about women in the city of Tokyo). Start playing and after half an hour of the game you will see, there is a little bit to this place.

Check it out and write it the same way?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote] (about women in the city of Tokyo) [/ quote] about what?

V
Vigi 06.08.21

$ Mag I laughed for a long time at what I wrote, but to be precise, I wrote everything correctly, just put the stress on the second syllable. Ha ha ha!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

sabaka hangs ... at the very beginning, on the roof ...

V
Vigi 06.08.21

I already ordered the American version for myself the day before yesterday, so hurray, I'll play. And DDS played for 2 hours while everything is OK !!!!!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

test further) This game does not burn for me and so the choice is large! But bear in mind that part 2 was translated "the same" as part 1 ... Nocturne in a sense! So you can expect a lot and it will be a shame ...

V
Vigi 06.08.21

The game Ultimate SpiderMan Russian version - everything is very well translated, the current is one big jamb, there are no subtitles and cannot be turned on, so whoever is not friendly with English will not understand the plot.

By the way, the same bullshit with MK: Shaolin Monks

-
-Mag 06.08.21

many recent games lack subtitles at all or only in the screensavers = and the translators are just happy) to translate less.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

It sucks of course.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

The game Farhenheit in Russian is a bit half-mongrel.
As I found out from my own experience: The game does not load on Slim PS2, but on old and thick ones everything goes OK!
Because I work in a video game store, tested it on 4 Slim consoles and never loaded it anywhere, but on one old woman everything went just fine.
Here is such a crap, who faced this write ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

my Fahrenheit was loaded on both ... but on slim it was not loaded for example - Obscure ...
Just maybe you have a version of the curve?

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Cool ... and weird? And you could not scan the cover, at least in poor quality or in black and white, and shove the sydy, I will compare it with me or not. If you have another, then I will look for one.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Well, I'll do it, tomorrow - what part of you: front or back or together?

V
Vigi 06.08.21

If possible, the current is the first. I'm waiting.