3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:18 pm

Games in Russian on Playstation2!

I hope you can write about this here!
Who plays or just loves to play games translated into Russian?
The last translation I played is the game Atelier Mana, the translation is just super! Everything is translated to the smallest detail.
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] >>> And what, 1C is already making out Plєystєyshn?

a little .. Fahrenheit is from them for example. Would they take on FF10 ... oh dreams! [/ quote] come

on ... I have not even seen a word about 1s anywhere in Fahrenheit!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> come on ... I have not even seen a word about 1s anywhere in Fahrenheit!

[url = http: //ps2-games.1c.ru/] http://ps2-games.1c.ru/ [/ url]

no, translation from 1C has not yet been released! I did not say that THIS Fahrenheit is from 1C ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood - there is a Russian version.

T
The REAL 06.08.21

Knight of Temple - Russian voice acting completely repeats the PC-shny version of the translation. Disgusting voice straight from the Middle Ages :)

V
Vigi 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Magna Carta: Tears of Blood - there is a Russian version. [/ quote]
It seems buggy. There, when you fight, lives are taken away from everyone. For example, he hit a freak with a kokogonibud, and the lives of him and the detachment took place.
Who is the same?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] Magna Carta: Tears of Blood - there is a Russian version. [/ quote]
It seems buggy. There, when you fight, lives are taken away from everyone. For example, he hit a freak with a kokogonibud, and the lives of him and the detachment took place.
Who has the same? [/ Quote]

Sorry that I did not post it earlier, but she is glitched. waiting - we must fix it.
SoC was fixed for example ...

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Shadow of fixed !!! Wow. How to find out by the shell? Or is she the same?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] Shadow of fixed !!! Wow. How to find out by the shell? Or is it the same? [/

Quote ] adyn in adyn :-) in short, they can slip the wrong thing.

h
hukoo 06.08.21

And for me, that was the mind-blowing Fatal Frame2: crimson batterfly (aka project zero 2), the videos are dubbed, the menu is excellent and even the final soundtrack was provided with subtitles from the Japanese SUPER! : D

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

I got myself Magna Carta: Tears of Blood russ.
I play version , unsubscribe, buggy or not.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I got myself a Magna Carta: Tears of Blood russ. version
on play, unsubscribe, buggy or not. [/ quote]

it would be great! I just hope the pyrat will correct it or correct it.

P.S. there it is impossible to win a fight, the very first one. everyone dies and everything hangs.

R
RamboS 06.08.21

Plz Gentlemen Answer the Question: Where in Our Country (Russia) Can I buy Licensed Games for Play Station 2 Translated into the Russian language (Russian version)? .. and the second does not know whether Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 part is for sale in Russian language (if there is a link plz)
ps This is important! ATP ..: clever:

T
The REAL 06.08.21

Who translated all the dialogues in BLACK videos into Russian? About what at least a game :)
And then there is not a damn thing without titles :)

D
Delfin 06.08.21

[Quote] Is Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 for sale in Russian (if there is a link Plz)
[/ quote]
There is no metal in Russian and most likely will not be ..
And about the maga card, then a buggy version is served, then 1 fight you will not pass!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

In Black, I listened to the first couple of dialogues, and then "smoked" during them. the scenes were a kind of planned transition from one event to another and that's it.

R
RamboS 06.08.21

There is no metal in Russian and most likely there will not be ..
- why ?? can you explain to noob ..
[offtopic] and incidentally .. off topic question .. nevertheless I'll ask here ..
discs from the 2nd play station, I will approach the 3rd
litter for offtopic ..

F
FreaK 06.08.21

I bought King Kong the other day, stuffed it into my PS2, there was a choice of Original or Russian. Well, I decided to check out "Russian", just to see how the pirates made fun of the next game. Imagine my surprise when I heard Russian speech in movies and in all dialogues! This is the second fully translated pirate I've seen, the first is Siren.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Why, and Resident Eveil4 also has a voiced version!
And I had King Kong without voice acting ((

F
FreaK 06.08.21

RE 4 I had an NTSC original, I didn't even look for Russian.

R
RamboS 06.08.21

There is no metal in Russian and most likely there will not be ..
- Plz .. tell me why !?

[size = 75] Added on 09 Mar 2006, 22:44: [/ size]

and one more question .. if you buy a license disk (sort of) .. With a Russian translation for 1600r, then This is a real license .. and will there be will she continue to work on PS3? ..