3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:18 pm

Games in Russian on Playstation2!

I hope you can write about this here!
Who plays or just loves to play games translated into Russian?
The last translation I played is the game Atelier Mana, the translation is just super! Everything is translated to the smallest detail.
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Mag 06.08.21

Dark Chronicles was translated long ago, and 1 part was later. And I saw Summoner recently. as far as I know there was a pirated version of the Romancing Saga ... in English ...?

T
The REAL 06.08.21

In my Richard Barnes Rally co-pilot prompts in Russian. Well damn he has a voice, like from the other world :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] In my Richard Barnes Rally co-pilot prompts in Russian. Well damn he has a voice, like from the other world :) [/ quote]

probably famous voice, I think I understand what you are talking about. on PS1 and DC I have heard enough of this voice! I'd rather not touch the voice acting.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Those who like to play Russian translated games, who have not seen any of the JRPG games recently translated?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

there is nothing. the English version of Romancing Saga came out from our current pirates. that's all.

A
AndreySpb 06.08.21

Is there at least one game entirely in Russian? And not localized
Is there really nothing .....: sad:

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Resident Evil 4 was translated into Russian, the current version is Russian without English, who tried it? Not where does it hang?

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

Ratchet4 deadlocked
terrifying
hand move would rip off the interweavers> <

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] Resident Evil 4 was translated into Russian, the current version is Russian without English, who tried it? Not where does it hang? [/ Quote]

no, it doesn’t hang. have already passed.
the version is normal.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

$ Mag Thank you, we'll know.

h
hukoo 06.08.21

People!!!! There will be a rezek of the 4th cada, Yo, otherwise I can’t enter something, someone who has already left on ZY2 ........., someone that finally won’t be, educate illiteracy !!!!! ... ...: confused:

V
Vigi 06.08.21

hukoo was released on Playstation 2 back in November. The pirates have already been transferred to Rusko ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

By the way, Sapaki ... how soul 3 got better ... it would be better to leave it in English ... the text was translated normally - only the names of the plot characters are obtained by a set of letters.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

On the bill, PE4., There is one "BUT"
There are no subs, in the videos. It is necessary to perceive English by ear. speech.
And so, the translation seems to be not bad.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Information for Vigi - Normally translated by Suikoden Tactics has appeared! and the translation is not bad and the glitches are dumb!

V
Vigi 06.08.21

$ Mag Big Bow ... I mean.
I love choros JRPGs in Russian pirate language ...

T
The REAL 06.08.21

Street Racing Syndicat - you can say the classic voice acting, the afterlife voice familiar from Max Payne ... Ehh, beauty.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "The REAL" ] Street Racing Syndicat - you can tell a classic voice, the voice of a next more familiar with Max Payne ... Er's beauty [/ quote].

it are like 1C is made out ... there voice? or pirate? I just don't remember ...

T
The REAL 06.08.21

Pirate PS2 version of Street Racing Syndicat. And what, 1C is already processing it?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> And what, 1C is already making out the Plєystєyshn?

a little .. Fahrenheit is from them for example. They would have taken on FF10 ... oh dreams!