3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CJ 06.08.21 11:27 pm

What do you expect from Gta on Ps 3?

With the release of a new game, the GTA series offers the player more and more freedom of action and the game is more and more like life.
Here is a quote from the article [url] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=12055# [/ url]:
[quote] GTA 4: Full exclusive The
new GTA will look not just good, but very good, but the developers are paying more attention not to the graphic component, but to the interactivity of the surrounding world. For the PlayStation 3, Rockstar North has created a dedicated engine that takes full advantage of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU and Blu-ray Disc. As an example, an individual physics model is provided for all items in the game, including cans of cola. The main task of the developers is to create a city that would look like a real one. [/ Quote]
In general, share what you would like to see in the new GTA.
99 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wildduck 06.08.21

And yes, I want to make the mini-country accessible ... Like the size of Austria ... And in general, I want to do all the STE business in Russia))) Moscow and Leningrad regions - in general, the beast would be)))

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Well, guys, are we going to write a letter to Rockstar? There are suggestions in this regard.

m
max-max 06.08.21

Total!

T
The REAL 06.08.21

I expect that SH5 will not be as boring as SH4.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

What does SH have to do with it?

J
Jank 06.08.21

Waiting for realism ... outlaw simulator: D

C
Cooller 06.08.21

More interactivity. For example, so that you can blow up a cop building with a bazooka. : mrgreen:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Yes, more interactivity. 8) Destroy the City of Sin. : mrgreen:

C
CJ 06.08.21

What do you think Rockstar needs to spend more time:
-plot
-physics
-gameplay
-graphics
Answers like "all together" are not accepted!

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "CJ"] What do you think Rockstar bolshii need time to pay:
-syuzhetu
-fizike
-Gameplay-
-Graphics
Answers such as "all together" are not accepted [/ quote]!
Geympley- it kak_by and plot and physics and graphics ... In
general, physics ...: razz:

B
Burrito 06.08.21

Rockstar would have spat on pride and made a clone of the Mercenaries. The whole state and everything can be undermined: love:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

2 [b] CJ [/ b]
Fasten the voting. And you will be happy.

D
Delin 06.08.21

I want better physics and graphics (PS3 will no longer be a weak link, like PS2), and the plot can be from the category "to be".

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I want the game to run at a speed of 60 frames, the brakes in ALL GTAs enrage ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

-the
plot and the plot as such, GTA is not needed super, and you can't come up with it ... the way they did it and it's okay! that is, as if this is not the main thing - but it will turn out so let's. The plot involves a large number of scenes and pains! and what we want - action ... that's the answer ...

-physics
everything is fine! San Andreas gave us a lot, everything suits me!
Inra includes many different moments of the game process, and so it's hard to equalize everything and do it well! My opinion is to improve the physics of flying vehicles!

-gameplay ...
here the developers have a field for activity, in future parts they are able to create Something ... They have high interactivity in stock, they will be able to make huge locations! Thought to do - several countries, let's say the continent of North America! With features inherent in each separate region, or the whole world - on the next stage (so that it tastes better). Think over the life of the world, like Shenmue, make few people - but thinkers! living! etc.

graphics - it doesn't matter, I'm not playing this game for the sake of it, and first of all I prefer the detailing, not the quality of the textures!

[Quote] Rockstar would have spat on pride and made a clone of Mercenaries. The whole state and everything can be undermined [/ quote]
Someone compared it to Mercenaries - the game is licked off from GTA, in a military way, True Crime can be more monotonous than this game ... and the fact that you can blow everything up there - well?

K
Koridor 06.08.21

Physics, a non-linear plot (bad-good for example), more missions (no helicopter and aircraft) ... well, improved graphics, but not like in Xenus, otherwise nobody needs a salid show * __ *

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Koridor"] Physics, non-linear plot (bad-good for example), more missions (no helicopter and aircraft) ... well, improved graphics, but not like in Xenus, otherwise nobody needs a salid show * __ * [/ quote]
Helicopters, let there be planes! just finish off control nada!
And how do you imagine a "good" bandit?) Can he translate old women across the road?) Although it's cool (about old women)

B
BanGore 06.08.21

I would also like to go back to the 60s and 70s. : love:
[size = 75] We sit here and dream ... [/ size]

C
Chez 06.08.21

and best of all the 50s, rock and roll, classic cars, interesting architecture

-
-Mag 06.08.21

something carried you to some incomprehensible topic ... who needs 50? well, an example of Mafia - and what's cool? In my opinion, absolutely nothing, but remember these stupid races? I remember)