3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CJ 06.08.21 11:27 pm

What do you expect from Gta on Ps 3?

With the release of a new game, the GTA series offers the player more and more freedom of action and the game is more and more like life.
Here is a quote from the article [url] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=12055# [/ url]:
[quote] GTA 4: Full exclusive The
new GTA will look not just good, but very good, but the developers are paying more attention not to the graphic component, but to the interactivity of the surrounding world. For the PlayStation 3, Rockstar North has created a dedicated engine that takes full advantage of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU and Blu-ray Disc. As an example, an individual physics model is provided for all items in the game, including cans of cola. The main task of the developers is to create a city that would look like a real one. [/ Quote]
In general, share what you would like to see in the new GTA.
99 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 06.08.21

[offtopic] Yeah, remember.))) For "this" and fell in love with the Mafia. : gigi: [/ offtopic]

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Something carried you away to some incomprehensible topic ... who needs 50? well, an example of Mafia - and what's cool? in my opinion absolutely nothing, but remember these stupid races? I remember) [/ quote]
Mafia is generally 30s :). And the races were really nothing, I love hardcore :).

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Well, maybe I spoke out against Mafia a little in vain, no game of its kind is one of the best! Another question is whether everyone wants this from the next GTA? I doubt that the majority will want to be the 30th, be the 50th ...
It's a pity - no one is asking us)) to the Russian hemera, the soft talk is "bad" ... and everyone understands why!

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

Yes, no one will make a GTA with a scene in these years, at least the next one.

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

And think about GTA in the future 8)
Megopolis ... air traffic, music-techno ...
[size = 75] And nifiga I didn't smoke: gigi: [/ size]

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

This is what I would play, perhaps))

-
-Mag 06.08.21

starting from part 3, all the games were popular in Russia on an equal footing, it seems to me ... and the Italians were not bad ... although the atmosphere in GTASA was conveyed brilliantly!
It is a pity that only the streets are alive and that is relatively, but at home? just a bunch of textures - I would like more! I suppose it can also be emphasized.
The next GTA will be in space))

C
CJ 06.08.21

I would like the seasons to change and, in general, not to count the time only in days, but also in months and years.
And so that with the help of the Eye Toy you could run there yourself! :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

And so that the character grows old, each tree grows with its own life, what poured rain during the day at night froze covered with light ice, etc.))
AyToy will not roll in my place IN ANYTHING ... unless mini-games - because it should be non-plot thing!

t
the end 06.08.21

I want the developers to enlarge the game world!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I want to have developed to increase the game world! [/ quote]

At least a continent, or better a few! and include Russia in the missions ... true fairy tales all this!
But seriously I think Rockstar won't stop at 3 districts!

T
Tropic 06.08.21

I think if Russia is included in the game, then nothing good will happen. There will be something like Freedom Fighters.

t
the end 06.08.21

I want the main character to have mystical powers, telekinesis, etc.

g
gR3Y 06.08.21

I want good multiplayer: lamer:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

GTA - purely in essence a single passage in a multiplayer version? hard to imagine. if only to divide into cops-criminals-simple people-different gangs ...

s
snowball 06.08.21

$ Mag, can you imagine: every bandit is a man, every cop is a man ... The section of the territory is like in the SA, but with living opponents, doctors, firefighters, girls, the mayor, just passers-by, sellers, people who give a miss - everything living people! A fairy tale, not a game!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

ideally - yes ... stop everyone wanted to become bandits ... it turns out the rest of the bots? difficult to implement ...

s
snowball 06.08.21

And this is the meaning, as in real life. There are no people who want to work in the police - there is no police. Rampant crime. And then someone will come to their senses and go to the police. In short, as you want so you behave. Freedom.

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "snowball"] $ Mag, just imagine: every bandit is a man, every cop is a man ... The section of the territory is like in the SA, but with live opponents, doctors, firefighters, girls, the mayor, just passers-by, the sellers, the people who give the miss, are all living people! A fairy tale, not a game! [/ Quote]
Just don't make an MMORPG out of the game: wink:

C
Chez 06.08.21

not if this approach is offline. he probably meant that it would be very difficult to meet the same characters