3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CJ 06.08.21 11:27 pm

What do you expect from Gta on Ps 3?

With the release of a new game, the GTA series offers the player more and more freedom of action and the game is more and more like life.
Here is a quote from the article [url] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=12055# [/ url]:
[quote] GTA 4: Full exclusive The
new GTA will look not just good, but very good, but the developers are paying more attention not to the graphic component, but to the interactivity of the surrounding world. For the PlayStation 3, Rockstar North has created a dedicated engine that takes full advantage of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU and Blu-ray Disc. As an example, an individual physics model is provided for all items in the game, including cans of cola. The main task of the developers is to create a city that would look like a real one. [/ Quote]
In general, share what you would like to see in the new GTA.
99 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Chez"] not if this approach is offline. he probably meant that it would be very difficult to meet the same characters [/ quote]
[offtopic] And why wait, PS3 is already in 2007, or even later, if some kind of shutdown will not happen again. :( [/ offtopic]

s
snowball 06.08.21

In fact, I forgot to say that I want to make a GTA MMORPG. But Chez's version seems to me very attractive, although not feasible ... Although PS3 is really not coming out very soon ... Let's see what happens.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

GTA - speaks for itself - Single! online role-playing will be difficult ... and against a lot of people will be. read an article from the latest on GTA, the person tried and wrote the consequences and a bunch of courts.

Ideally, of course, it's beautiful, but in reality, real problems can arise with the balance ...

s
snowball 06.08.21

The reality that is relevant now (PS2) will certainly be very different from the reality that is relevant at the time of the release of the new GTA (PS3). And in principle it is quite possible (I hope)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Let's be realists, nothing supernatural will happen in the game world for a year or two. so something is not worth much, and the new is Yes.

V
Vigo 06.08.21

strangely, no one mentioned the desire for greater interactivity of buildings - so that in general it would be possible to go and run everywhere, and most importantly, without additional. downloads. It seems to me that a completely new facet of playability would open up.
By the way, I will not mind at all if the plot and missions are more like the Mafia (it's a pity that the Poles did not do the sequel)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I propose this option The Warriors + GTA San Andreas - this is the rule! who disagree?
Vigo gave me such a thought.

about loading - dynamic as usual and everything is in order!

t
the end 06.08.21

I want mini-games to be, and it would be cool to see the unification of genres, elements of fighting games, strategy. :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

mini games ala Shenmu!

s
snowball 06.08.21

And I want there to be no people and cars that appear out of thin air and disappear there. Enrages that as soon as I turn away, the cars have already changed.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I was not particularly bothered by this problem ... as far as I remember, the cars did not disappear in bulk!
so I don’t understand what I’m talking about.

t
the end 06.08.21

I would like the game world to be more diverse.
Also, so that people are different, otherwise they are all the same.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] I would like the game world to be more diverse.
Also, so that people are different, otherwise they are all the same. [/

Quote ] Well, Shenmu again! so that every Persian lives his own life, everyone talks, everyone gets up to work in the morning, etc. etc. everything lived its own life (like the original idea of ​​Fable, like Radiata Stories of characters, etc.)

s
snowball 06.08.21

Yes, this, in fact, is not needed by anyone, you yourself will be up to the neck. It is necessary that there would be just more different types of people + more adequate behavior and a bit of dialogue.

C
CJ 06.08.21

The lack of an interface will add realism to the game.
When a car crashes into a wall at high speed, the wall breaks, and the car crashes.
View from the car.
The ability to enter any building.
Normal mode for two players (even if on two TVs).
More radio stations.
The ability to play football, tennis, improve basketball (and the hero plays not alone, but with people), etc.
Changing seasons (for snorkeling).
More items for the hero to use (flashlight, matches, etc.).
Various actions on one object (for example, drank from a machine gun, and then broke and robbed it).
Compatible with PSP.
:)

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

Lol! All of you lip-rolling machine !!!

s
snowball 06.08.21

[quote name = "CJ"] Lack of interface will add realism to the game.
When the car crashes into a wall at high speed, the wall ...
... Compatible with PSP.
:) [/ quote]
After all this, I actually have nothing to add.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

gygy .. yeah, damn it ... here's a link to the RockStar forum you need to throw - let them feed on ideas!

t
the end 06.08.21

More tricks for Karl, such as karate, jiu-jitsu, wushu. :)

s
snowball 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] More tricks for Karl, such as karate, jiu-jitsu, wushu. :) [/ quote]
Toka is not Karl, but the new heroes (although it would not be bad to see Karl as the heroes ... but not earlier than after 2 parts)