3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CJ 06.08.21 11:27 pm

What do you expect from Gta on Ps 3?

With the release of a new game, the GTA series offers the player more and more freedom of action and the game is more and more like life.
Here is a quote from the article [url] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=12055# [/ url]:
[quote] GTA 4: Full exclusive The
new GTA will look not just good, but very good, but the developers are paying more attention not to the graphic component, but to the interactivity of the surrounding world. For the PlayStation 3, Rockstar North has created a dedicated engine that takes full advantage of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU and Blu-ray Disc. As an example, an individual physics model is provided for all items in the game, including cans of cola. The main task of the developers is to create a city that would look like a real one. [/ Quote]
In general, share what you would like to see in the new GTA.
99 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tropic 06.08.21

[quote name = "snowball"] [quote name = "the end"] More tricks for Karl, such as karate, jiu-jitsu, wushu. :) [/ quote]
Toka is not Karl, but a new protagonist (although it would not be bad to see Karl as a hero ... but not earlier than after 2 parts) [/ quote]
Also, in some missions, heroes from previous parts appear GTA (Vercetti and Karl), or Rockstar games. For example from Manhunt. : mrgreen:

C
CJ 06.08.21

Better yet, more parodies of other games.;)
And now the question:
How do you feel about the appearance of children and (pets) animals in the game?

D
Dead_Homiez 06.08.21

I would treat children well, now it will be possible to beat children with a shovel))) uggaggaga! lol

s
snowball 06.08.21

I believe that children and animals should appear in the game, and the rating should be "from the age of 20".

D
DMX 06.08.21

So that the graphon is super-duper, and the game world is like a real one!

a
aladdin 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] Also, in some missions, heroes from previous GTA games (Vercetti and Karl), or Rockstar games appear. For example from Manhunt. : mrgreen: [/ quote]

oh! it would be super of course to break heads with an ax like in Manhunt ... I would be glad! And a lot of blood !!!! : shock:

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] [quote name = "Tropic"] Also, in some missions, heroes from previous GTA games (Vercetti and Karl), or Rockstar games appear. For example from Manhunt. : mrgreen: [/ quote]

oh! it would be super of course to break heads with an ax like in Manhunt ... I would be glad! And a lot of blood !!!! : shock: [/ quote]
No, there is no need for blood, GTA with blood is not GTA.
The plot must be diversified.

C
CJ 06.08.21

It would be nice to combine the game with the Sims.
In addition to the need to eat, the hero will have a desire to sleep, have fun, etc.
And also equip your apartment.
Agree, we are expecting a life simulator from GTA, and Sims is a life simulator. So
GTA + Sims = the best life simulator!

I
IronDan 06.08.21

[quote name = "CJ"] It would be nice to combine the game with the Sims.
[/ quote]

Not good. Imagine that to complete the next mission, you need to eat, sleep, wash, etc. This is not why we love GTA.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

really, it will give a fuck! I was pumped up periodically too lazy to run! if only the Sims element is completely optional so that without it you can play calmly. but then why do it at all?

G
Guest 06.08.21

My favorite GTA game is Vice City. : love: The atmosphere there is just a class, which is greatly facilitated by excellent music.
Therefore, I would like to see GTA 4 take place in the 80s.
In my opinion, the main thing in this game is interactivity and physics. : wink:

C
CJ 06.08.21

I got an idea.
Due to the fact that players require 60, 70, 80, 90 years, Rockstar can make a game, for example, the 80s, and over time the 90s will come, then 2000. Imagine how people, their way of life will change, cars. I think this is the best way out of the situation.

h
hukoo 06.08.21

[quote name = "CJ"] I got an idea.
Due to the fact that players require 60, 70, 80, 90 years, Rockstar can make a game, for example, the 80s, and over time the 90s will come, then 2000. Imagine how people, their way of life will change, cars. It seems to me that this is the best way out of the situation. [/ Quote]
Nda !, dream dreams where is your sweetness! .... 8)

L
Lord of Karamurda 06.08.21

A real city indistinguishable from the present, freedom of action, plot
and more transport (50Gb Blu-Ray should be enough: lovebeer :)
And most importantly a cheap and high-quality pirated version: crazy:

L
Legich 06.08.21

GTA has evolved into a gangster simulator in recent years, so more atmosphere should be added to the game. A realistic city is one of the components. For example, children play on fenced school grounds, gopniks rub in the alleyways, who will try to "pagAvARit" with the main character when they meet, gangs will fight in the street and scatter at the sound of approaching police sirens, and on the sidewalks in some districts they will line up in ranks overdressed prostitutes. Also, it would not hurt to add "chips" from the game The Warriors, for example, theft of car radios, gop-stop, robbery of shops. It will not be superfluous to use the ideas of the Sims game - arranging your "lair". And very interesting, in my opinion, would be the idea of ​​creating a real gang, which will consist of, say, a maximum of 5 members, and the gang will have their own informants and the ability to plan and implement the "case". For the gang, make the choice and arrangement of the headquarters, assignment by duties and add a scale of the gang's reputation, so that it is possible to advance from novice robbers of convenience stores to the respected mafiosi in criminal circles who keep several districts in tight-knit gloves. I think Rockstar will use the concept of The Warriors, because the game was a success.

Well, and a good example of the implementation of an urban atmosphere, I think, at the moment, is the game True Crime: New York City.

I think PS3 resources will be enough to implement such ideas.

PS: Can we draw up a petition - wishlist and send the Rockstars, on behalf of the terry gamers of Russia?

C
CJ 06.08.21

[quote name = "Legich"]
PS: Can we draw up a petition - wishlist and send the Rockstars, on behalf of the terry gamers of Russia? [/ quote]

It will be very difficult to do. But in principle it is possible. To do this, you need to:
a) know where to send the whole thing
b) combine everything that was said above
c) (the most difficult;)) translate

Personally, I am not going to do this in the near future, although I may send it by summer.

Looking forward to new offers !!!

C
CJ 06.08.21

Do you think the first person view will add realism to the game or GTA should not deviate from the traditional view? I think it's better to do something like Morrowind, that is, you can change the view from the third person to the view from the first and vice versa.

O
OGGIS 06.08.21

Heh, I'm waiting for nippon GTA ^ ___ ^

S
Snake2007 06.08.21

anything!!!!
: D

but best of all and more !!!