3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 11:33 pm

Best Game 2005

Resident evil 4 on the Cube BEST !!! : clever:
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I should have written RE4 on GC and PS2 ...

a
aki 06.08.21

Where did the three percent go?

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Who voted for Fahrenheit ???
Why did you choose THIS game ???

F
FaST-FaST 06.08.21

I voted for Resident Evil 4, because I don’t play on my computer, I hate the coffin, I don’t have a PSP (I’m thinking of buying ...: roll :), but I didn’t play GoW (but in vain ... I guess ... )
PS2 Forever

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

Regarding the survey:
I think that Jade Empire should have been put instead of forza.
And then it's a pity there was no place for Dragon Quest 8, it's still one of the best JRPGs of the year, you can put it instead of GTA: wink:
And otherwise it is well composed.
From this list he voted for Gaiden.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> From this list I voted for Gaiden.

similarly, I really broke a couple of minutes between Fahrenheit and Hayden, but the choice fell on Hayden's Fahrenheit and so everyone likes it. and Gaiden should be moved to the masses.

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] It was necessary to write RE4 on GC and PS2 ... [/ quote] And in my opinion, it was necessary to write simply [b] RE4 [/ b], without any "(GC)" and " (PS2) ". Each version is good in its own way.

S
Segal 06.08.21

In general, I also added DQ VIII. Although it started late in the day, so there will clearly be few votes for it.

J
JayDi 06.08.21

Voted for Fahrenheit, because, indeed, such pearls come out every 5 years. The developers are great for daring this difficult (to create) game. She is not only interesting in terms of the plot, but also unforgettable in the gameplay.
The directors of "The Matrix" are resting - you will not see such exciting, skillfully staged chases and fights even in Hollywood films. And when we ourselves participate in them, mmm ... you will lick your fingers. IMHO.

r
rus patriot 06.08.21

The choice was between civ 4 and SoC. Voted for SoC. Not a game, but a fairy tale: scale, gameplay, animation, sound and music, graphics are the best I've seen this year

K
Kefka 06.08.21

Quake 4.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

[offtopic] Fahrenheit 14 votes? : shocked: cool ... maybe 4 voices? why only ONE person wrote that they voted for Fahrenheit? yes, in principle, I don’t care ...: lovebeer: I haven’t played in Fahrenheit and I will NOT play ... maybe Fahrenheit is the best quest of 2005, but it’s NOT the best game for everyone! :( [/ offtopic]

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] [offtopic] Fahrenheit 14 votes? : shocked: cool ... maybe 4 voices? why only ONE person wrote that they voted for Fahrenheit? yes, in principle, I don’t care ...: lovebeer: I haven’t played in Fahrenheit and I will NOT play ... maybe Fahrenheit is the best quest of 2005, but it’s NOT the best game for everyone! :( [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

Haha, well, if I write that I voted, it will be easier :)? Well, why did you create a poll at all then? Would you create the theme "PE4 is the best game?" and variants of answers: "Yes", "of course" and "probably".

* Olessia * 06.08.21

In general, is it correct to include multi-platform games in one survey?
From PC games, Fahrenheit rules, although the full version of the game has not yet been played.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

[offtopic] This afternoon there were 4 votes, and in the evening, after editing, 14 votes ... I'm just wondering who voted for this super game ... [/ offtopic] [/ offtopic]

J
JayDi 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] [offtopic] This afternoon there were 4 votes, and in the evening, after editing, 14 votes ... I'm just wondering who voted for this super game ... [/ offtopic] [/ offtopic] [/ quote]
[offtopic] Take heart Ripper, you still have to play it: D [/ offtopic]

S
Segal 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] [offtopic] This afternoon there were 4 votes, and in the evening, after editing, 14 votes ... I'm just wondering who voted for this super game ... [/ offtopic] [/ offtopic] [/ quote] Well, me for example. Statistics do not store who exactly voted for what, otherwise I would have looked. But the vote is secret, a fact.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

on Gamespot Fahrenheit is not even in the list of games in 10. the winner is PE4.
and here that 14 people voted? show such data to a statistician and he will laugh at you. :-)

Gamespye also didn't include Fahrenheit even in the top ten.

laziness has already become to climb the rest.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

2 $ Mag
and so what, everyone knows for whom these resources work. Shengma won, too, in the press did not favor, cut too, jet set radio and a bunch of original games.

U
UndeadKing 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] [offtopic] This afternoon there were 4 votes, and in the evening, after editing, 14 votes ... I'm just wondering who voted for this super game ... [/ offtopic] [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

Ripper, everyone votes for what they like, so don't be so nervous. I vote for Resident Evil 4.